Dealers

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Ratdaddy

Have any dealers in your local gotten any Rouge's yet.. Okla City Okla none

yet....

brettn
Car: 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited

Dealer near me in Fitchburg, MA said they'd be getting a few in sometime in September but didn't know exactly when or what trim levels.

Somewhere I saw someone post that dealers would supposedly get them on Sept. 15th and US pricing would be officially announced on Sept 10th.

cpca
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Phantom White

I contacted 8 dealers in my area (N. California) and have received a few replies. Earliest delivery ETA so far is Oct. 1, another dealer said "first week of October", another said "end of October". Official launch is supposedly Sep. 18 and that's the earliest any dealer is supposed to receive delivery. Pricing info is supposed to be released to the public the same day. My local dealer is expecting pricing info internally about Sep. 10. Best guess on finance incentives - from several dealers - was no incentives at first, then possibly incentives after 2-3 months, when dealers have accumulated more inventory. I might need to hunt further to find a dealer receiving their first delivery closer to Sep. 18, so I won't need to wait until Oct. 1 for a test drive ...

ron-svmale

I'm now getting responses from 3 different dealers in Arizona.

Return to “Rogue Forum”