helladrift wrote:what are the sizes..?
18"x7.5"

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

Atx_Versa wrote:very nice wheels man
thanks ATX_versa and kromcubeonce i put them on i will post a pic

damian666robin

nst pulley got installed todayyou will feel the diference rite away after you install the pulley faster acceleration and much better pedal response this is for sure a must have mod for cube driversis not like a turbo set up but you will feel the diference rite awayonly took me an hour to do the whole installation

thanks mike at nst for all the helpthanksDamian

damian666robin

things keep getting better and better with the cube intake got installed today oh man! i love the sound of the cube with all the stuff put together (intake,exhaust,pulley)

helladrift
Car: 240

damian666robin wrote:
18"x7.5"
offset?

damian666robin

helladrift wrote:
offset?
40still gona run the small spacer to clear the rotoras

Team ATI

NICE!! Looking good, only a few weeks left, cant wait to see your Cube at SEMA. Keep on pushing

damian666robin

Team ATI wrote:NICE!! Looking good, only a few weeks left, cant wait to see your Cube at SEMA. Keep on pushing
thanks yeah is almost here and im eating my fingers more and more lol!i get so nervous as it gets closerthis trip means a lot to me, i been trying to get into sema for so long...easy 5 years with the freaking dozen cars that gone thru my hands only the CUBE has goten the good luck not even my audi tt the cube is my luck charm

damian666robin

couple new videosintake and exhaustmore for a sound reference overall, it also haves the NST included

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsJo2mTnFLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7EPWGiENa0

ViolentRunning13

If possible I'd like to hear a rolling clip of the exhaust. Like a drive by of it.

williamk10
Car: '07 Versa SL

damian666robin wrote:but no single versa guy has come here and say s*** man you been doing a heel of a job with your car your crazy! NOP not one yet
Maybe you should take a look at your Rotora brake kit thread...

I like your car but frankly, you're a bit of a c***. And learn to spell.

damian666robin

williamk10 wrote:

oh here we go again with the versas in diapers seriously man you guys take the sweet time to go thru out all my threadsand check every single FAWKEN thing i post , and then......you find something to go after me....it gets old to deal with your guys 5 year old atittudeand yeap as much as i can be your best friend and help you build your car with my conections i can also be a s*** head c*** like you just sayso far only you think like that of me and honestly i dont give a crap about ityou knowif you checking my rotora thread must be because you love it face it

keep checking my threads and my ride because no matter how big of a c*** i may be on your face it still means you love it

dont get scared by a kid hater that drives mammy,s car!!!!!!!kids kids kids

damian666robin

williamk10 wrote:

you going after me for this :

but no single versa guy has come here and say s*** man you been doing a heel of a job with your car your crazy! NOP not one yet

senor go and do something better with your life, who in the freaking world cares about my spelling mistakes ha? only you a s*** head seating on his couch looking free p0rn all day

damian666robin

hoooooooooooo!! im a roll rite now

you know what keep hating the cube and keep saying dumb s*** about my ride you know why because i dont carethe more hits on my threads the betterhow many people had seen your versa????check the views hit hater on diapers

the c*** man

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

do you plan to race your cube???

damian666robin

blindsnyper wrote:do you plan to race your cube???
by far not i am planing to race the cube not at all the audi takes care of that part

williamk10

damian666robin wrote:if you checking my rotora thread must be because you love it face it

keep checking my threads and my ride because no matter how big of a c*** i may be on your face it still means you love it

dont get scared by a kid hater that drives mammy,s car!!!!!!!kids kids kids
Am I not understanding something here? I like your Rotora brakes and I like your car. I paid you a compliment and you're talking about putting a c*** in my face?

The only thing wrong here is your attitude. Before you blame someone else for hating on you or your car, go back and read your posts. No, seriously, don't get angry right now and hit the reply button and post a bunch of emoticons and call me a kid hating, d!ck loving pervert again, please read your posts first and understand what is going on here.

Love your car, hate your attitude.

damian666robin

williamk10 wrote:
Am I not understanding something here? I like your Rotora brakes and I like your car. I paid you a compliment and you're talking about putting a c*** in my face?

The only thing wrong here is your attitude. Before you blame someone else for hating on you or your car, go back and read your posts. No, seriously, don't get angry right now and hit the reply button and post a bunch of emoticons and call me a kid hating, d!ck loving pervert again, please read your posts first and understand what is going on here.

Love your car, hate your attitude.
you first post wanst a complement at all, telling me how to spell is not, i type to fast cant help my computer is so old.the only thing going on here is that YOU are not understanding the post because of what i just post last night you got it all twisted and now thinking i am bashing on youdont get so passionate about a spelling mistake and come here to try to school me for sucha simple mistakei apreciatte you like something out of my cube that,s the best complement i can get, but dont follow the complement with a teaching mistake you know is not so hard to just drop a complement itself

most of you guys may think i like to post to keep my threads on top or for my own satisfaction so that may flagged me as a cocky person.my main goal here is to keep it up for my sponsors, to represent their names and companys and also to show other cube guys what they can do with their rides.if i didnt want to share my builds i wouldnt even be here from starting point and keeping it all for myselfsame goes on my side if i see a cube haves something cool on it i say it sometimes i even want the stuff they have on their cubes for mine lol!

williamk10

Thank you for replying in the manner you did. Lets get on with your car.

Y'know, you and I both have Stillen intakes and exhausts. Something in common

damian666robin

williamk10 wrote:Thank you for replying in the manner you did. Lets get on with your car.

Y'know, you and I both have Stillen intakes and exhausts. Something in common
ok sounds good, i apologize if i went a little to overboard, like superskunk says forget the past and lets focus on whats coming forward

the cube is been driven for a few miles already all around the valleys i prob. say i added about 400 miles and the engine components still doing a great job all stillen intake,exhaust and the nst pulley the only thing that is irritating me is the brakes they wont stop squeaking every time i make stopsat first i thought the pads need it break in but they still doing iti hope rotora can help fix his issue before semai dont think people like when i stop next to thems lol! is loud!

VersaMG08
Car: '10 Mazda 3 s hatchback
'14 Nissan 370z

Nice build you have there on the Cube. Good luck at SEMA, and post a lot of pictures!

jdansmith
Car: 2008 Sentra 2.0S, 91 Sentra 1.6DHOC, 89 Hardbody Z24

Man that Cube is sic. As a Sentra owner your Cube has me droolin and looking at the Cube in a big way! Keep the pics. and video's coming and GL, it's gonna get a lot of attention!

damian666robin

jdansmith wrote: Man that Cube is sic. As a Sentra owner your Cube has me droolin and looking at the Cube in a big way! Keep the pics. and video's coming and GL, it's gonna get a lot of attention!
thanks guys , i wanted to have the cube ready for sema a week ahead of time but man still just today i got the final decals for the cube and also a last minute surprise mod. that all you guys are going to love!

check back tomorrow here and you guys will see this new mod plus the long talked and awaited killerglass radiator hose.

i will have the pics tomorrow, i will post them before take off to sema i promise

damian666robin

SEMA STATUS

this is what you are going to see at SEMA

Atx_Versa
Car: 2008 Nissa Versa SL

Looks great...but what happend to the new wheels?

damian666robin

Atx_Versa wrote:Looks great...but what happend to the new wheels?
long story with those wheels, those will be on the cube prob. around late december.we arrived yesterday at the convention center and got ready the cube for most of the week, will do a little cleaning here and there but since we are indoors i doubt it will need it.

VersaMG08
Car: '10 Mazda 3 s hatchback
'14 Nissan 370z

Good job man! I'm really digging that Cube, I may have to get one myself in the future.

TBrack
Car: none

chromed turn signals are ftw you should look at getting some imo

damian666robin

VersaMG08 wrote:Good job man! I'm really digging that Cube, I may have to get one myself in the future.
go getta! get that cube man

Return to “Cube Forum”