damian666robin build thread...

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

thanks
Team ATI wrote:Hi, been following your build and wanted to say what an awesome job you are doing personalizing your Cube and at the same time, getting parts prototypes on your ride!

Awesome to hear Rotora is in on the action too! Keep it coming
thanks ATI crew, if any of my posts or builds help other cube drivers then i am completely happy

i am glad you guys jump too and search around for new companys for us cube drivers

damian666robin

Flicktitty wrote:coming along nicely!

there's a few things i would change but that's why it's your car.

keep up the good work.
lol! took me a couple minutes to figured out what you may didnt like of my cube just by looking your avatar lol!

Flicktitty
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx 2JZ-GTE Swapped
1994 Toyota Supra
2019 Lexus GX460
1992 Lexus SC400

haha yeah, they look good on yours but i'd never run them, plus not a huge fan of the leafs.
damian666robin wrote:
lol! took me a couple minutes to figured out what you may didnt like of my cube just by looking your avatar lol!

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

Stillen has a billet grill that would look pretty sweet on your Cube

damian666robin

KromCube wrote:Stillen has a billet grill that would look pretty sweet on your Cube
is prob. the t rex 3 piece grill, i seen it before stillen started to sell it.

i like the one with the squares from nissan so maybe that one will be a good choice i used to have the t rex on my g coupe it used to look pretty sweet on it

KromCube

Yeah man, thats cool. The square one from Nissan, wouldnt that be the Krom front?

damian666robin

KromCube wrote:Yeah man, thats cool. The square one from Nissan, wouldnt that be the Krom front?
no is for all types of cubes

i want the gun metal color not the chrome one, you can actually use it for the krom cube but i think it wont cut with the bumper that good

KromCube

Oh that one! Yeah the gun metal would look good on yours, and I agree that it wouldnt match the Krom.

damian666robin

rotora big brake kit done and finish

now if you guys will excuse us.....we have a date with killerglass this coming thursday gotta look good for that

damian666robin

We are happy no anounce stillen as major sponsor for the nissan cubeas they lend us a big hand providing us with the exhaust and intake.looks like our cube is gona look very sharp at semahere is the good stuff from stillen:

EXHAUST.....PART 1NOTE: i dont think i never had an exhaust that took me this short of a time to install at 20 minutes the exhaust was fully bolted on and ready to gomaking this the best DIY mod for the cube at a very affordable price

note the pieces of mdf under each wheel lol!thats because without those my jack wont go under the cube another thing i really like since i am on a roll with the killing weight off the cube is that the stillen exhaust is lighter than the oem, just a couple lb. less but still lighterbeen on a automatic cube the exhaust sound is very pleasant, it haves a rumbly rumbly noise mild but increases nicely as you speed up for my luck i drove rite next to the cops prob more than 3 times after the exhaust installation but they seemed careless about it

damian666robin

couple videos of the cube with the stillen exhaust finished

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdEdukeDbU0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuMQHiDQJPw

Modified by damian666robin at 12:18 AM 10/8/2009

damian666robin

intake is next along with NRG oil catch tankso keep an eye

KromCube

Great vids man! It sounds great. Whats the clearance from the ground to the bottom of the tip? And how much was your suspension drop?

damian666robin

KromCube wrote:Great vids man! It sounds great. Whats the clearance from the ground to the bottom of the tip? And how much was your suspension drop?
the distance from the floor to the bottom of the exhaust is around 4 to 5 inches i have the megan lowering springs so truly i cant tell the exact lowering since they are for the versa but yeah it is freaking low lol!

i drove thru many places yesterday with high bumps and nothing touched the exhaust at all so i am happy about that

you know one thing i do hit on huge bump is the metal straight line where you lift your car up....i do hit that one and is a bit scary because if i put sideskirts now i know how will they end up ....bit of a worry

KromCube

Ok cool thanks for the info.! So you think Ill be alright with the exhaust at stock ride height?

damian666robin

KromCube wrote:Ok cool thanks for the info.! So you think Ill be alright with the exhaust at stock ride height?
oh yeah stock height will be no prob. at all

damian666robin

a NST pulley is on the way to my house courtesy of Mike at non stop tuning as soon as i receive it i will post a DIY

damian666robin

blindsnyper wrote:
you still have the dealer plates and you are going to void your warranty (i think) with the pulley? i like how you think.
the last thing a pulley is gona do is void a warranty plus i will believe that if you are installing a pulley on your car you know pretty dang! well what you doing and what not to do lol!

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

youre welcome for that pulley, i have the prototype on my car still.... i recommend using the factory torque specs...

damian666robin

you guys "versa drivers" just cant get over the cube movement ha!from day one that the cube made is day out all i been hearingthanks to methanks to my enginethanks to my carblah blah blah!!!face it guys just because the cube is getting all this atention from the world it doesnt mean that cube drivers must thanks you guys for nothing! c,monPLUS if i had to thank someone it will actually be nissan itself you we already proved you guys wrong more than twice that NOT EVERYTHING from versa will fit the cubes at a 100% and that even goes for a website out there that rants about everything will fit on a 100%

you guys didnt pay for my brake kit, you guys didnt drove all way for my carbon hood, you guys didnt install my wheels and tires!!so why should i thank you versa drivers???matter of fact you guys come in here and check what new stuff we done on the cube so you guys can troll it out ans say thanks to me!!! isnt! or even check the smallest little details like why do i still have my dealer plates on my car and i am voiding warranties! TRULY and honestly thats nobodys businessi am here just to share my kowledge and give out what i know, BUT i am not here to get cold shoulder comments from versa guys

and to finish it i think this answers you my reazons why i dont wanna go to that micro meeting because that place is floded with this kind of peopleyoung haters that truly they cant apreciatte someone steping it up just because a freaking mod is not on their car!

look at my xb prob. one of the best xb,s out there still and it will sweep big time car shows BUT do you guys see me screaming to the world about it? no ha! i dont even have that car afiliatted with any kind of team group of forum because i know i wont get nothing but hate towards my car....

i can be pretty cold sometimes you know and it happens you guys (versa) get me in a bad mood with your "non apreciatte" comments

W

damian666robin wrote:you guys "versa drivers" just cant get over the cube movement ha!from day one that the cube made is day out all i been hearingthanks to methanks to my enginethanks to my carblah blah blah!!!face it guys just because the cube is getting all this atention from the world it doesnt mean that cube drivers must thanks you guys for nothing! c,monPLUS if i had to thank someone it will actually be nissan itself you we already proved you guys wrong more than twice that NOT EVERYTHING from versa will fit the cubes at a 100% and that even goes for a website out there that rants about everything will fit on a 100%
I don't think superskunk was trying to make a snide remark. You just took it the wrong way. The MR18DE is a shared engine between the Versa and the Cube -- and considering the Versa was released over 2 years before the Cube in the US market, it makes sense that Versa owners got the first swing at doing performance modifications. With this in mind, Cube owners DO have Versa owners to "thank" for having this product out on the market already.

Quote »you guys didnt pay for my brake kit, you guys didnt drove all way for my carbon hood, you guys didnt install my wheels and tires!!so why should i thank you versa drivers???matter of fact you guys come in here and check what new stuff we done on the cube so you guys can troll it out ans say thanks to me!!! isnt! or even check the smallest little details like why do i still have my dealer plates on my car and i am voiding warranties! TRULY and honestly thats nobodys businessi am here just to share my kowledge and give out what i know, BUT i am not here to get cold shoulder comments from versa guys[/quote]Again, no one said anything about buying parts for you. It's fantastic that you're spending your hard-earned money on modifications for your Cube, even if it's still a very new vehicle. No one was attacking you -- it was light-hearted teasing at best.

Any mod could potentially adversely affect warranty coverage on your vehicle. There's no need to get so defensive and snippy.

Quote »and to finish it i think this answers you my reazons why i dont wanna go to that micro meeting because that place is floded with this kind of peopleyoung haters that truly they cant apreciatte someone steping it up just because a freaking mod is not on their car![/quote]What have you "stepped up" exactly? And what happened to wanting to share your knowledge? I believe that's best done in-person as opposed to on the internet.

Again, no one is "hating."

Quote »look at my xb prob. one of the best xb,s out there still and it will sweep big time car shows BUT do you guys see me screaming to the world about it? no ha! i dont even have that car afiliatted with any kind of team group of forum because i know i wont get nothing but hate towards my car....[/quote]

No comment.

As a fellow board member and soon-to-be Cube owner, I've followed your threads on your new mods. It's great that you had the first big brake kit and carbon fiber hood on a USDM Cube. I commend you for making an effort to being able to bring these products to market. However, if you want to continue to be part of an internet community, you should grow some thicker skin. Not everything is a personal attack.

damian666robin

i dont care much about!i already said what i have to saymy words are perfectly on place and i wont change nothingat allthis is not my first time and im sure it wont be the last one i leave a forum over this kind of "young kids"the only thing i really really feel bad about it is that the whole nissan comunity is a strong helpful comunity BUT sofar i havnt gotten that from a versa driveri had a g coupe : best people around ever i have a 2008 xterra : i learn many many things from other guysnissan cube : same love from everybody herebut no single versa guy has come here and say s*** man you been doing a heel of a job with your car your crazy! NOP not one yetlook at my you tube videos i post my nice stillen videos as part of my duties been sponsored by stillen and whats the first comment:

"""""take it down to a muffler shop and take out the resonator... """said by "superskunk" so tell me didnt we where just talking about voiding warranties!!!!!you can take it whatever way you want but for me thats a comment that is trying to school me what to do with this car AGAIN just because they have the same engine blah blah blah!

i have learned one thing been on so many forums

if you like something feel free to post something niceif you dont like it just dont even put your input at all and avoid all this nonsense drama

believe me this is not my first car, dozens of cars have gone thru our handsyou name it yaris,mazda 3,infiniti g coupe, lexus sc400, dodge neon,s audi tt i can keep going on i know perfectly what can ruin my warranty or not and what people can say out there or not and what can someone really can apreciatte or not.

once again i wont kiss a** to someone that did not create the car that i have rite now or the mods that i can put on

on a big NOTE superskunk is not the only versa guy that has come in my build and say "oh thanks to me" so is not that i am getting on theo,s case is that all versa guys has done the same so why should i apreciatte the non cool words they say here

you know i dont troll around the versa topics and talk crap all aroundi stay on my own business "the cube"

remember if you dont like it dont even bother to post something in here but if you still come here and comment you prob. LIKE IT!!!!!

sorry but i have a lot of stuff to do gotta get ready and finish for sema

please dont make me waste more of my precious time

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

damian666robin wrote: so tell me didnt we where just talking about voiding warranties!!!!!you can take it whatever way you want but for me thats a comment that is trying to school me what to do with this car AGAIN just because they have the same engine blah blah blah!
what i meant was that you arent wasting your time with modding your cube, or waiting for your warranty the expire ( i thought the pulley voided the warranty) to do anything.

it wasnt meant as an insult. but hey, f*** you.

damian666robin

blindsnyper wrote:
what i meant was that you arent wasting your time with modding your cube, or waiting for your warranty the expire ( i thought the pulley voided the warranty) to do anything.

it wasnt meant as an insult. but hey, f*** you.
oh dont worry i hear that word on a daily basis what makes you think you are offending me???just drop it and let it get back on topic OK!

my nissan cube build

W

damian666robin wrote:
i have learned one thing been on so many forums

if you like something feel free to post something niceif you dont like it just dont even put your input at all and avoid all this nonsense drama
Oh, I see why you post now. Thanks for clarifying.

InYubaSha
Car: 09 Carribean Blue cube S

cube is looking great D,

only thing I don't like, and doesn't seem very show worthyis the exposed front crossover boxes... its not like you've got a cool amp with the cover off, please tuck them away (IMHO)

Great Job!!

damian666robin

InYubaSha wrote:cube is looking great D,

only thing I don't like, and doesn't seem very show worthyis the exposed front crossover boxes... its not like you've got a cool amp with the cover off, please tuck them away (IMHO)

Great Job!!
thanks yeah i gotta admit i even kicked the one crossover by the driver side going in, in sucha hurry the front cover went flying all around lol! and my woofer amp is still under the driver seati will prob hide them inside the door dead space just like the rear kenwoods

damian666robin

Just picked up some new shoes for the cube today! Volk GTN wheels in goldwith the carbon fiber center caps.

KromCube

Whoa! Those are WAY better than the old shoes man! Really cool

Atx_Versa
Car: 2008 Nissa Versa SL

very nice wheels man

Return to “Cube Forum”