damian666robin build thread...

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

TBrack wrote:chromed turn signals are ftw you should look at getting some imo
i will get those once we comeback along with a kit of HID,s spyder auto guys are down here at sema so im gona hit them up tomorrow, maybe i can turn some interest in making some halo/projector headlights for the cube

we got tons of pics from the sickest sema rides and we are going to share them here with all of you guys.i will be posting a sema coverage thread

damian666robin

i wanna give many thanks to all those who helped us and suport us to keep this cube going on the sema roadROTORATOKICONRGNSTSTILLEN KILLERGLASSand even T-REX grills who stopped by and apologize for not getting back to me on time to wear their grill set for sema, they got stuck on last minute sema preps so any day now will be hitting t-rex facilites thanks also to AZ HITMAN for coming by and show the nissan love to us...will see you in december greg

thanks to the guys at ATI for keeping the cube up there where we all wanted you guys build a cool a**! cube...love it

thanks to jeff at coastline concepts for keeping up with my crazy ideas about the leafs and the pink decals i lost count on how many times people came and yell "wow weed leafs cool!" even an old man say "hey whatever it sells"

damian666robin

ok it worked he he! check this post out from motor trend, i think is pretty cool we getting a bit of atention of the media

http://wot.motortrend.com/6574....html

Team ATI

damian666robin wrote:ok it worked he he! check this post out from motor trend, i think is pretty cool we getting a bit of atention of the media

http://wot.motortrend.com/6574....html
Very nice job Damian!! Love the media attention, will keep in touch

phreakanimal

Damian,

Saw your Cube there, was stoked to finally see it in person! Looked awesome sitting in the hall.

The guys at ATI do rock indeed! Really went above and beyond for this project. Thank you guys

damian666robin

phreakanimal wrote:Damian,

Saw your Cube there, was stoked to finally see it in person! Looked awesome sitting in the hall.

The guys at ATI do rock indeed! Really went above and beyond for this project. Thank you guys
you guys should text me lol! my phone number was there on the mod listeven the guys from NRG told us there was people looking for us at their booth but good thing you local so will meet soonwe gona see if we can plan a meeting soon for us all cubers and versa guys alsoas soon as anything pops will post it

damian666robin

ok here,s another one my wife pull it off for me

http://racewaynissannews.weebl....html

troskinatior
Car: A Two Tone Piggy Coupe

love your cube

all you need now is a carbon fiber hatch

damian666robin

troskinatior wrote:love your cube

all you need now is a carbon fiber hatch
haa haa! i thought about it before when i got the hood.but i think it will be to much work to put up with (glass removal, wiring swap, windshield wiper blade etc etc)i want to have the fenders done in carbon but those will be double the hard too since they are ribetted to the car and part of their design is to hold the headlight assembly so they would have to be done a 100% perfect fitment

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

a carbon hatch shouldnt be that hard to install, the hardest part would be the glass swap, and luckily for you the wiper is attached to the glass.... the wiring would be an easy conversion, the only issue you would run into is having to ground the defrost and wiper motor.... but that is an easy fix too... just ground to the mounting bolts....

Heavy Metal Doctor

yeah, that's kinda what I was thinkin'...the harder the mod is to do, the more impressive it is......while lots of aftermaket stuff is very cool, it doesn't teke serious skills to swap out parts for ready made stuff....if you have the means to do something like the hatch, then do it!!

damian666robin

superskunk wrote:a carbon hatch shouldnt be that hard to install, the hardest part would be the glass swap, and luckily for you the wiper is attached to the glass.... the wiring would be an easy conversion, the only issue you would run into is having to ground the defrost and wiper motor.... but that is an easy fix too... just ground to the mounting bolts....
i remember when the carbon hatch for the scion xb came out new!people where dying for it and was a hot seller but for the first badge of prob 300 they had to learn how to take care of it because they where all getting cracks on their glass, i remember a lot of my scion friends even took it off because they just couldnt stand it going thru like 3 rear windshields lol!

i would do it but i already have a special plan for that trunk

damian666robin

a quik update

oil catch tank

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

What about those new rims and gauges?

damian666robin

[QUOTE=KromCube]What about those new rims and gauges?[/QUOTE

volk wheels are getting powder coated and the stri gauges im working on that, since they are probably going to be the first mod that wont be reversible on the cube i have no gap for mistakes or maybes, it must be done perfect all at once

i will post a pic of the wheels once they are out of the shop but with winter here and the show season over for the rest of the year i wont be using thems until next year around march when the new season starts

damian666robin

some quik pics of the cube and the xb at my house and the volk wheels still waiting to buy a better set of lugsi also added a set of 25mm all around since we are working with the guys at micro images in developing a set of flares for the cube but aparently the spacers came short for the project he he! in the mean time i really like the look of it

a quik just FYI the greddy garage sale was just this past saturday , despite the crazy storm that came down all day they still got a nice response from customers

i had planed to buy some stuff for both of my cars the cube and the xb such as oil caps, radiator caps, strut bars, a few more other small things that they do had very cheap that day but i noticed something else on their sale price list and i just coudltn resist man!

a full turbo kit for my xb that usually runs for $2,950 plus tax i got it saturday for $850 tax free

so the poor cube couldnt get nada but hey is not like is dying for something rite now lol!

damian666robin

sound face lift is curently under work, here is half of it

old box getting removed

new box

i am adding another amp for the new 3rd woofer and another amp for the speakers (4 channel) so for all this sound i will be adding also a yellow top optima battery

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

HOLY SH*T! That is amazing! Ahhhhh you lucky man!

johnnybotz86
Car: nissan cube s

new cube owner just hit 1000 miles yesterday. have the 6 spd manual. lovin it. was wondering about upgrades. you think the stillen intake would make much of a diff? just the look? tell me whats up! trying to figure if i should play with it or leave it be.

damian666robin

johnnybotz86 wrote:new cube owner just hit 1000 miles yesterday. have the 6 spd manual. lovin it. was wondering about upgrades. you think the stillen intake would make much of a diff? just the look? tell me whats up! trying to figure if i should play with it or leave it be.
nah for sure you will have a huge smile when you mod your cube specially been manual tranny.truly and honestly the more mods the more your gas mileage goes to the floor, i still cant have a car with an intake that will give me better gas mileage from the last 20 cars i had before lol!

but in the end i like it so its on me

intake and exhaust fully recomended, other than that the rest you wont need is useless \\i know fujita is about to bring out their intake so if i was you i will wait for that one exhaust wise i will recomend either tanabe or stillen, both have pros and cons

johnnybotz86

so more pep with not as good gas mileage? and wait for the fujita over the stillen? stillen is priced nicely. does it void the waranty?

damian666robin

yeah the stillen seems to be the best for your money even though is located in a bad spot collecting nothing but heat, thats why i love the rex grille because it deletes the oem restriction of air for a fully open ventilation grille which compensates for it.

as far as i know fujita,s design is focused on give more cold air to the engine without misssing any hp. so i am very curious to see the final result

oh yeah regarding warrantys i think stillen is the closest to be carb legal the other ones are not yet, i really dont care much since half of my car already broke the warranty so i will deal with it

johnnybotz86

ahh i got ya. so the best thing to do is get the intake closer to the front end or if it is a short ram replacing the grill would be optimal? thank you for all the information. really. gettting rid of the headache ive gotten looking into all this.

damian666robin

no problem man just hit us up when you have a question
holy smokes! :naughty: found this just screwing around here

damian666robin

lucky 12,000 viewer YES!!!
here are some pics from the cube at sema, i am looking forward a new photoshot soon

krimsonviper
Car: 2010 MS3 -PAID
2010 Mazda 3i Touring -Totaled
2006 Mazda 3i Sport -Totaled
1989 S13 -Sold
1990 S13 -Sold

Seems like this thread needs some pics fixed. ;)

krimsonviper
1989 S13 -Sold
1990 S13 -Sold

There, I fixed all of your pics and had an admin fix your 3rd page.

BTW, did you ever get around to posting that DIY for the pulley or the catch can?

damian666robin

i think i did one DIY for the pulley but i dont think i ever did one for the cath can ill look around the threads

krimsonviper
1989 S13 -Sold
1990 S13 -Sold

Do you remember the name of the pulley DIY thread? I'd love to sticky it.

damian666robin

k here is the "swap your oem stereo DIY"

swap-your-cube-oem-stereo-t440221.html

one more here "tanabe underbrace DIY"

tanabe-underbrace-diy-t475020.html

killerglass DIY

killerglass-diy-t459623.html

not exactly a DIY but is pretty much there

tanabe-strut-bar-t469285.html

here it is NST pulley DIY

nst-pulley-diy-on-a-nissan-cube-t456702.html