CVT Fluid Change

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
C-ya
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

If you are going to the trouble to take the pan off, I would change the screen. The screen looks like a pain to clean and it is cheap.

The fluid is a whole 'nother story. If the label says it, I'm good using it. I know some people are "dealer only", but Nissan doesn't make oil or transmission fluid or gear oil or batteries or spark plugs or lots of other pieces/parts that go into a vehicle. Same for any other vehicle maker. I have a VW Touareg and a poster on a Touareg board says if you can't afford OEM and dealer service then don't buy/own a "$60,000 luxury German SUV". I routinely poke the bear with him when I show off my Amazon or ebay purchase for it. Good Lort! :chuckle:

Dosmastr
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV

OK so don't run the pump without the cooler running back to the pump. Can I remove both hoses to the cooler, maybe blow air with my mouth then try to fill back up with tiny funnel?

The screen honestly I'm not finding one that for certain fits at either of the parts stores nearby. Reviews on both that auto zone and advance have "DOESN'T FIT ROGUE!" sprinkled in

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

31728-1XF02 for FWD, 31728-1XF03 for AWD. Use the OE p/n for googling, that's the best way to get the right stuff.

Return to “Rogue Forum”