Custom S14 Gauge Pods

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
farlsmagee6
Car: 1997 240sx se

how much could you do another one of these for? hit me up cuz i am super interested

[email protected]

240sk
Car: S14 with rb25 swap
1975 Toyota Corolla Dlx

I also am very interested, please email me at [email protected], i wish i had seen this earlier.

farlsmagee6
Car: 1997 240sx se

nothing? i will really need one of these really soon

Broadfield
Car: 1992 240sx

I don't want to take away business from CHOPS, but if he isn't doing these, I can always custom fabricate anything you can dream up. Just shoot me an email or post in one of my threads.

Toby

sickness14
Car: 95' S14 SE. RB25 Neo. ARP, Tomei 260's, HX40 Pro, PFC, Synapse, Greddy

Im trying to relocate my HVAC controls like yours but am struggling with the radio cage. any advise?

jrb240
Car: 1992 240sx Coupe-sold, 1995 240sx-sold, 1993 SR Convertible-sold, 1971 240Z-Being awesome

Dano wrote:$230?!?!
I love this part, I really do. It looks awesome, and is definitely something I would like to see in my car. Buuuut.... for that kind of money it is easy for me to say... "You know what... I can do without this..."

Broadfield

jrb240 wrote:
I love this part, I really do. It looks awesome, and is definitely something I would like to see in my car. Buuuut.... for that kind of money it is easy for me to say... "You know what... I can do without this..."
I do them for a lot less than that.

servili007
Car: 1995 240sx se

It's true that the price is high, but as broadfield said he can do it, and it really is about quality in the end, just like any other car part, you get what you pay for.

jrb240
Car: 1992 240sx Coupe-sold, 1995 240sx-sold, 1993 SR Convertible-sold, 1971 240Z-Being awesome

I understand that. And I do not disagree. You do get what you pay for, and for this high of quality, you may pay a hefty price. But, as I said before, I can do without it for over $200.

Now, Mr. Broadfield says he can do it way cheaper.... So, lets not threadjack, and maybe open a new thread showcasing Broadfield's part and cheaper price. I'm just interested in building a super clean S14, and this part could possibly makes its way into my interior.

Broadfield

jrb240 wrote:Now, Mr. Broadfield says he can do it way cheaper.... So, lets not threadjack, and maybe open a new thread showcasing Broadfield's part and cheaper price. I'm just interested in building a super clean S14, and this part could possibly makes its way into my interior.
Well, I don't actually have one to show you. I build stuff to order. I have never built duplicates of anything. Every customer wants something different. Now if there was a huge demand for them, then I might make an extra one or two to have on hand. If you have seen my personal vehicle or work I have done for others, then you shouldn't have any worries. You can check out my fiberglass thread in my sig or maybe the part I molded for Ghast here on the site. Or of course the interior in my own car.

Car: 90 Nissan 240sx 92 Nissan sentra

i really hate to revive a dead post but do u or does any one else make this ? or any thine like this for the s14 ? i like the price and would be even better if i didnt have to send mine in to be choped up

Broadfield

3411 wrote:i really hate to revive a dead post but do u or does any one else make this ? or any thine like this for the s14 ? i like the price and would be even better if i didnt have to send mine in to be choped up
Like I stated before, I can make anything you want. You would have to send me an S14 bezel though. It doesn't have to be yours..... just go snag one from a junkyard for $15. But no, nobody produces these.

justin s
Car: 97 240 sx kouki
" rb powered soon"

Chops@MVP wrote:Well I know I was supposed to have these pics up sooner but my car is taking longer than expected. Anywho on to the pics, no official final price yet but if there's enough interest it will have to be minimum # of guys. I will have price by that time though.

Let me know what you guys think. It will only fit 52mm gauges as that is the most popular size. Mine will be painted satin black for now but if there's enough interest i'm going to see about getting done in abs plastic to match factory interior.

The buttons can be in factory location if need be(security, hazard ect ect) mine are like that because my profec b is mounted in between the buttons.

Regards,Robert

soooo r you still making these?? this look daaamn clean.. great work.. how long will it take you 2 fab on? just pm me :bigthumb:

Broadfield

His guy never made them because people thought the price was too high. I can make one for you no problem. You would be looking at $250. You can check out some of my work here:

broadfield-custom-clusters-etc-t506724.html

I have never had a customer request an S14 vent gauge setup, so I do not have any pics to show you. But I can easily make one similar to the one in this thread.

Thanks,

Toby

justin s
Car: 97 240 sx kouki
" rb powered soon"

Broadfield wrote:His guy never made them because people thought the price was too high. I can make one for you no problem. You would be looking at $250. You can check out some of my work here:

I have never had a customer request an S14 vent gauge setup, so I do not have any pics to show you. But I can easily make one similar to the one in this thread.

Thanks,

Toby
yes thats some nice work.. everything in the pics r way flush smooth n looks like you put alot of work into it... yeah im interested, i wont one!!! where do i go from here?

Broadfield

Go ahead and post in my cluster thread below and we can discuss it there. This isn't my thread for selling things, so I don't want to clutter it.

Return to “Interiors”