Custom Car Show at the SummerBash!

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
bhor217

My name is Brett Horowitz, I work at B96 and I am helping out with this year’s annual Custom Car show, coming up June 11th. I just wanted to pass on the message to you as it is a great opportunity for anyone looking to have a good time, show off their cars and enjoy themselves. Here is the original message, I would greatly appreciate you passing this on to anyone that is interested. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected].

Don't Miss out on one of the Biggest Shows to Hit Chi town this year! The B96 Pepsi SummerBash With a Custom Car show!

The B96 Custom Car Show presented by Shell V-Power is going down Saturday, June 11th at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Illinois. Each participating vehicle will receive a FREE Pair of tickets to the B96 SummerBash featuring Chris Brown, Lupe Fiasco, Pitbull, Keri Hilson, Far East Movement, Jay Sean, New Boyz, and MORE! Also one vehicle will win $500 bucks!

We’ve partnered with the DUB Show Experts and they will be doing all of the judging on-site this year. Space is going to be limited so click on the link below to register your ride…CARS, TRUCKS, & BIKES this year!

Return to “Midwest Region”