Crimson Black Altima Coupe

All things Altima Coupe.
enomis

Hi there,

I am new and I am debating on whether I am going to buy an Altima Coupe brand new. Does anyone have a Crimson Black Coupe that they have pictures of?
I've seen some images on google but most if not all are under certain lighting that makes it very purple. I've heard its more of a black with a hint of purple.

Thanks

SanoSuKe

depends on your angle tbh. crimson black is a confusing color :crazy:

enomis

This is your car? How do you like the color? Do you think you'll get sick of it? Because I see a lot of black's and Niagara Greys around, whether it is a sedan or coupe and I wanted something a little bit more unique.

J Russ
Car: 2016 Audi S5 - Many Mods

Heres mine, up close, its a weird color no doubt, changes from purple to black to red, I love it, never wish I got a different color, until it gets dirty haha :gapteeth:

SanoSuKe

enomis wrote:This is your car? How do you like the color? Do you think you'll get sick of it? Because I see a lot of black's and Niagara Greys around, whether it is a sedan or coupe and I wanted something a little bit more unique.
I had to wait 3 weeks for the dealer to get me this color. :mike I love it and get a lot of compliments on it. This is my car 2 days after I got it from the dealer, with my current mods it looks 10X better.

J Russ

Heres another one for you!

enomis

It's definitely a weird and unique color. It's like one of those mood changing things that change color with your mood. one moment purple, other moment red, then black.

SanoSuKe

random pics time lol

enomis

that looks real nice.

enomis

that looks real nice.

J Russ

And one more!! haha it doesn't hurt to post pictures, right?? I have my winter wheels/ tires on this one!

SanoSuKe

Oh, chrome delete on crimson black? Would you mind posting more pics of your Fbumper J Russ?

altystreet
Car: 2.5 CVT Altima Coupe; nismo exhaust; k&n typhoon

off topic but j russ how you like that jag like smooth, speed, etc. because im trying to get my dad to get one

enomis

Hey JRUSS. Is yours a 3.5?

andyhenault
Car: 2012 Altima Coupe 3.5SR-Borla axel-back, full LED lighting

2010 Altima Coupe 3.5SR-Wrecked

Absolutely love mine. I was really apprehensive when I got it, as the dealer couldn't provide more than a 2x2 square for a paint sample and I had to order it site unseen. Like everyone above has said, it's very unique, and you'll get tons of compliments. The best description I can think of is like a black cherry. At night and on cloudy days it will look black. It's not until it's clean and sunny that the purple comes out. You'll love the colour!

tuhj0k4r
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe [RIP]
2022 Rogue AWD

Crimson black is awesome. My car changes colors throughout the day. Black during the night to purple during the day, well depending on the sun. Its great! Confuses a lot of people :chuckle:

J Russ

Ya I have the 3.5, and I'll get more pics up of my front bumper as soon as the sun shines next, though it may be dirty! Ya my dad has the xfr with 510 horsepower, that thing is honestly a beast, it scares me when I floor it, tires burning and all haha. Its super smooth unless you push that supercharger with your right foot!!!

J Russ

btw, the acceleration can only be described as... brutal lol

J Russ

I finally got a sunny day, and without further wait, heres some front pics of the plastidip grille on my crimson black, beware though, its seriously dirty!!! SanoSuke this one is for you!!!

SanoSuKe

Looks really good. I'm still thinking about going that route or just buying the C-Mod grille and add the nissan emblem to it. Thanks a lot J. :mike

J Russ

No problem, I really do think both options would be great, but I personally love mine, its custom, but it looks tasteful, idk, the cmod looks like its missing something to me, plus you can see behind it too much for my taste. Also, pricewise, this is the way to go!!!! haha

2010alticoupe
Car: 2010 CrimsonBlack
coupe

Love the crimson black. I've gotten compliments and questions while driving on the freeway lol, of course when it's slow traffic. Then again I had it low and with some sick black rims. Eye candy for sure

bmh383
Car: 2009 Altima coupe 2.5S

Can't believe I've never seen that color before. Pretty deep .. I like it!

tuhj0k4r
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe [RIP]
2022 Rogue AWD

2010alticoupe wrote:Love the crimson black. I've gotten compliments and questions while driving on the freeway lol, of course when it's slow traffic. Then again I had it low and with some sick black rims. Eye candy for sure
I want my car to look like yours, with J Russ's 2 led strips :)

SanoSuKe

2010alticoupe wrote:Love the crimson black. I've gotten compliments and questions while driving on the freeway lol, of course when it's slow traffic. Then again I had it low and with some sick black rims. Eye candy for sure
How's the vision with those tints on headlights? You running HIDs?

2010alticoupe
coupe

SanoSuKe wrote:
How's the vision with those tints on headlights? You running HIDs?
I don't have it like that anymore. When I did
I had HIDs, the light output was like halogens.
Somebody hit me while I was parked on the front fender. So insurance gave me new headlights

enomis

i am not familiar with car lingo, but what kind of kit you got? your front bumper looks sick.

2010alticoupe
coupe

enomis wrote:

i am not familiar with car lingo, but what kind of kit you got? your front bumper looks sick.
It's the stock bumper for the 2010+ models
It's just lowered on coilovers, and I plasti dipped the chrome parts on the grill and Nissan emblem

enomis

it is? hahah nevermind then. just looks a bit different..maybe because it is lowered and angle. Your headlights look nice..did you just tint them? How did you get them to look like that?

2010alticoupe
coupe

enomis wrote:it is? hahah nevermind then. just looks a bit different..maybe because it is lowered and angle. Your headlights look nice..did you just tint them? How did you get them to look like that?
Yes they were painted. I wanted them lighter, but once the it set in. It got darker. I would do it again, but just a really light coat.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”