Consult II - Emulator - NISSAN/INFINITI DIAGNOSTIC TOOL

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Richx2
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35

I haven't tried this but it sounds pretty legit. It's $130-160 depending if you get it from ebay or the obbii365.com. it's supposed be a copy of consult 3 but 50x faster. You can reprogram keys and ecu. Comes with the interface and update though cloud. https://www.obdii365.com/wholesale/svci ... cQQAvD_BwE

EniGmA1987
Car: '06 Infiniti M35 Sport

That product sounded a bit fishy to me when I was just reading about it now. I dont like the idea of clud software, or software that you download from "mega.nz" host instead of their own website. The fact they advertise all functionality but have it worded in an obviously Chinese Alibaba site way makes me think it could end up not delivering on all its promises.
The company also appears to sell a consult 3+ and immobilizer card. The pictures appear to be legit, and maybe they are. It could be this company just has access to the legit stuff, and reverse-engineered the code, and is selling their own device with it. Or, it could be the Consults they are selling as just knockoffs. The price of them is FAR lower than the other legit ones I have seen.

VStar, what are your thoughts on these?
http://flyobd.com/shop/product/svci-ing/

http://flyobd.com/shop/product/pc-data-logger/
http://flyobd.com/shop/product/nissan-c ... izer-card/

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Given that the VI clone supports only up to 2018, you can sure they're reverse-engineered knockoffs. However, that doesn't mean they won't work fine. From the card labels, my guess is the rvs-E is being done in Taiwan and the hardware is being cloned in Shenzhen for cost reasons. Having dealt with many Taiwanese engineers, I can tell you they're generally very professional and don't tend to suffer from "cracked cup" like you often see on the mainland. So I'd say it's certainly worth a try if you need to do NATS/NVIS on a budget.

Richx2

I'm going to order one in about a week. I have nissan data 3 now with the advertised compatible vag-k+can black adapter. Drivers installed correctly but I can only connect to bcm and ipdm with no functions except for reading dtc it let's me click where it says decrypt code to 4 digit pin it gives me the option to read it but does nothing. Every other module I click says its trying to connect via CAN but ultimately says wake up fail. Just need my vehicle running gonna try and swap a highway relay to my ign really and see what happens even though I don't have a registered key. I'll update after I purchase next week or very latest 2 weeks

Richx2

Oh they also carry the legit consult iii plus for 899 that's way out of my budget though.

EniGmA1987
Car: '06 Infiniti M35 Sport

Richx2 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:15 pm
Oh they also carry the legit consult iii plus for 899 that's way out of my budget though.
Ya that is what I was saying before in my post. I have always seen legitimate, new Consult 3+'s for $5000+. So that is why I am suspicious of the site selling one with the immobilizer security card for under a grand. I would not think they could get the devices from Nissan for that price, so how could they sell them for less than cost unless they were knockoffs?

But hey, if they did reverse engineer the software and it provides full functionality then great! A legitimate Consult has always been simply too hard to buy and too expensive for anyone but real shops before so it is great there is sophisticated software available now.

qsaghar
Car: 2010 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD

Richx2 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:12 pm
I'm going to order one in about a week. I have nissan data 3 now with the advertised compatible vag-k+can black adapter. Drivers installed correctly but I can only connect to bcm and ipdm with no functions except for reading dtc it let's me click where it says decrypt code to 4 digit pin it gives me the option to read it but does nothing. Every other module I click says its trying to connect via CAN but ultimately says wake up fail. Just need my vehicle running gonna try and swap a highway relay to my ign really and see what happens even though I don't have a registered key. I'll update after I purchase next week or very latest 2 weeks
Did you ever try any of these Chinese tools? If so, did they work? I recently tried the SVCI ING tool. It was reasonably priced, but did not do much for me. It came with minimal instructions, and the company that supposedly makes and distributes them (flyobd.com) barely responded to my questions. I downloaded their Baochi cloud software Windows app that also had minimal info available. I was able to scan and read most of the modules and even entered the key reprogram screen, bu was afraid to try it in case it wiped my existing key info. I then tried to reprogram my ECM... the tool read my ECM part# correctly, and also gave me a reprogram file #, along with a message that this file wasn't available. I messaged the distributor, and they responded that I would have to buy the file, but then wouldn't tell me where to buy and how it would be available through their cloud software. The had also indicated earlier that this tool would only work with their Baochi software and not with Consult. Next time I plugged in the tool, it connected to Baochi on my laptop, but the software would not load any vehicle info. I tried several times, finally got frustrated and returned the tool. Didn't work for me, so I wouldn't recommend it.
I am interested in hearing any other member's experiences with these cheap Chinese tools. :confused:

cruzad3r
Car: 2006 M35x fully loaded

i don't think there's much value left tinkering with these cars especially for the 06-07 models. right now i'm just making sure the car starts and runs as efficient as possible. i still have an uprev cable with license that has been collecting dust for the last 3+ years. YUP!

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”