Check this catch can setup

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
sr20tom

Does anyone actually have pictures of these cans setups and the diffrent variations of the setups. I am going to get my exhaust made in the next few weeks so i could just welt a steel AN fitting to it. From what I understood i (RB26) the can should be one the passenger side with both of the valve cover outlets going to the can, and one fitting going to the downpipe after the wideband o2, or would i still need to run another line to the intake. What is the ideal location of the plug that goes to the exhaust? I bould figure and enyne setup is the ideal with the 2 valve cover ports going to the inlets on the can, the the line going to the exhaust is on top to draw vaccum and not burn any oil? Thanx

Coolwhip
Vendor
Car: RB26 Raw Brokerage War Machine

sr20tom wrote:Does anyone actually have pictures of these cans setups and the diffrent variations of the setups. I am going to get my exhaust made in the next few weeks so i could just welt a steel AN fitting to it. From what I understood i (RB26) the can should be one the passenger side with both of the valve cover outlets going to the can, and one fitting going to the downpipe after the wideband o2, or would i still need to run another line to the intake. What is the ideal location of the plug that goes to the exhaust? I bould figure and enyne setup is the ideal with the 2 valve cover ports going to the inlets on the can, the the line going to the exhaust is on top to draw vaccum and not burn any oil? Thanx
zer...ur-rb

meet07
Car: 89 180sx rb25det

Most people dont do it but you can run a line to the exhaust.... That will result in the same thing as running the line to the intake tube except the vapors will run right out of the exhaust...not sure if it was mentioned or not

OutToWinPAHC
Car: 2015 Silverado, R33 GTST, R32 GTR, RB20 E46 RHD, 2015 Harley Vrod Muscle, 1990 Nissan Patrol

So many versions..... I need a good catch can on the R33

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”