CA18DET Parts for sale

Discuss topics related to the CA18DE and CA18DET series engines.
r34 gtr
Car: 98 Frontier XE 4x4
95.5 Audi URS6 Avant 5spd
03 BMW 330i ZHP 6spd
89 240sx base CA18DET

ok, thanks

White240sxTampa
Car: watersports,weightlifting,and cars

r34 gtr-i have all the pulleys except one thats the one from the power steering pump, i sold it with the pump, if you want the water pump and the remaining pulleys let me know alright.

White240sxTampa

r34 gtr-i have all the pulleys except one thats the one from the power steering pump, i sold it with the pump, if you want the water pump and the remaining pulleys let me know alright.

r34 gtr
Car: 98 Frontier XE 4x4
95.5 Audi URS6 Avant 5spd
03 BMW 330i ZHP 6spd
89 240sx base CA18DET

ok, im not sure if ill need them, nissan was dumb and warrantied their pump, so they are going to replace all the damaged parts for free! :D ill let you know if ill need them (gotta see if the de pulleys will work). they come in monday, so i can give you an answer next week.

Thesil

What is left... i'd like to get a ca for my s14... would it be a good idea to get yours?

NeedCAforS13
Car: E21 320i
HJ75 Land Cruiser

hey, i'll be in tampa this coming weekend, do you have the coilpack holder thingy i emailed you about still?

also do you have the red cam covers and that black center piece too? mine are sooo crappy looking and i've tried every degreaser and they still look crappy! if yours are in good condition, how much do you want for them?

[email protected]

Thanks,Sean

White240sxTampa

thesil -it depends on what your looking for if you want a CA to just drop in your car mine probably wouldn't be the best option because it has had so much sold off of it, if you want one like that let me know cause i know a guy who could probably get you one within a pretty good price, mine would be better off if you already have a CA and just need parts or wanted to start with the just the block of the motor and custom build your whole would be awesome but a little price, then again you would have a baddass CA. hope that helps. \

NeedCAforS13- if your coming to tampa this weekend that cool i have all the things that your looking for my cover has some numbers in marker on it i assume it would wash off i never tried before but other than that it is pretty clean if you want it ill sell it for $35.let me know.

NeedCAforS13
Car: E21 320i
HJ75 Land Cruiser

ok i'll come look at it if thats ok, where are you located in tampa(you can email me that and your phone number if you don't want to post it)

[email protected]

Thanks,Sean

Return to “CA18DE / CA18DET Forum”