CA18DE parts FS

Discuss topics related to the CA18DE and CA18DET series engines.
LongGrain
Car: a piece of junk

i have a ton of pulsar CA18DE parts i can get rid of. ask me if you need anything.

heres some of the bigger things i have. the motor had roughly 30k miles on it when i pulled it.

OEM CA18DE pistons, i believe the compression ratio is 10.1, they have good rings.

CA18DE cams, good condition, no scoring or anything that i can see.

Oil pan, identicle to CA18DET pan, except for the oil tap. works FWD and RWD.

all kinds of mount brackets n junk for FWD that i dont need anymore, just LMK, i might have what your lookin for.

make reasonable offers.
Modified by LongGrain at 4:30 PM 3/12/2007

Liquid_Neon
Car: 2000 Toyota Echo, 1988 Pulsar NX SE Turbo

I might be in interested if you got an 88 or 89 pulsar SE manual ECU lying around?

LongGrain

Liquid_Neon wrote:I might be in interested if you got an 88 or 89 pulsar SE manual ECU lying around?
i dont have the ECU, but if you let me know how much your willing to pay i could go back to the yard and get the ECU from the car i got my motor from, just LMK

boost_boy
Car: B12 sentra w/built CA18DET, B12 sentra w/fully-built CA18DET, S13 coupe w/ CA18DET, S13 hatch w/CA18DET, 2002 maxima SE

Liquid_Neon wrote:I might be in interested if you got an 88 or 89 pulsar SE manual ECU lying around?
I got one if you really need one.

Dee

Liquid_Neon
Car: 2000 Toyota Echo, 1988 Pulsar NX SE Turbo

well dee, since u already have one... send me an Email. I dont want to waste too much thread space, but I was testing varous circuts to my fuel injectors. I am wondering if it is possible for my computer to not be closing injector #2.

I got 10ohms fro the clip to the ECU plug (my installed resistor making the 10ohms). I checked key on, and saw 12volts at four of the pinouts that im pretty sure are for injectors.

I figure, not the wires, not the injector... must be the ECU?

boost_boy
Car: B12 sentra w/built CA18DET, B12 sentra w/fully-built CA18DET, S13 coupe w/ CA18DET, S13 hatch w/CA18DET, 2002 maxima SE

Liquid_Neon wrote:well dee, since u already have one... send me an Email. I dont want to waste too much thread space, but I was testing varous circuts to my fuel injectors. I am wondering if it is possible for my computer to not be closing injector #2.

I got 10ohms fro the clip to the ECU plug (my installed resistor making the 10ohms). I checked key on, and saw 12volts at four of the pinouts that im pretty sure are for injectors.

I figure, not the wires, not the injector... must be the ECU?
Ecus can play with your better knowledge because the car actually runs, so you start pointing the finger at other components. I had a Ford Taurus SHO that dumped so much fuel into the #6 cylinder that raw fuel was comming out of the exhaust. I swore it was the injector that had probably seized the open position, so I spent a lot of money changing the injectors and even taking the car to a FORD dealer who @ss-raped me with tests to tell me the same thing that I already told them and that was the fact that my #6 injector was stuck open. They wanted to change them again and I told them that those injectors were brand new and the fool told me there probably faulty. So I laughed at them, took my car home, hit the junk yard, bought another SHO computer, and the problem was solved.

Oh Yeah, you got mail!

Dee

bentvalves
Car: 89 Silvia K's

how much for the oil pan shipped to 03038?

Greg

LongGrain

how does $45 shipped sound? thats about how much i paid for mine, let me know!

nismo.rac3r
Car: 1987 Pulsar SE (JDM CA18DE, still not running), 1993 Sentra SE-R (SR20DE) CA, SR... uh-oh!!!

'Sup bro. You still got them pistons layin around??? If you do, how much would you want for them???

davidricardo86
Car: 1992 Nissan 240SX SE

Im interested in the CA18DE cams. Do you have the specs on them and how much would you let them go for? Email me when you get a chance.

CH1NO

Ikno this is an old post but does hurt to ask, but Would you happen to kno if ca18de fwd engine harness works the same as a rwd ca18de engine harness? If everything will still work and if you do have the harness still are yu willing sell it to me? Thanks

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Any for sale thread that's had no action for a year should be considered closed. The OP hasn't been online in a year now, so I wouldn't wait for a reply.

Return to “CA18DE / CA18DET Forum”