Buying My First Nissan

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
michaelmansour
Car: Looking to get 240sx

Hello all,

I am 18 years old and have a stable job and some money saved up and I want to get a car. I wanted something unique, but not old and slow. Also one of my requirements was rear wheel drive. Ive been looking around and I really like the look of the 300zx, it has rear wheel drive, and is a coupe. But as I read on the forums i was getting the overall feeling that as they reach their 20's they start breaking alot and it becomes very expensive. So I scratched the 300zx and im now looking at a specific 240sx/s15 convertible. I would love to buy this car, because its rwd, a coupe, and its a 4 cyl putting out 300 HP which is fantastic. I was just wondering if i could get some input from you guys about the reliability of this car, and if there are some major recalls or major things i should look at when i go buy it.

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/ct ... 97547.html

Thanks,

Mike

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

You should know it is a S13 240sx convertible.

It has been around here a while, forgot who all owned it.

You should also realize that it has a SR20DET engine swap, while common it is technically an illegal engine to have and need to look into your local emissions/inspection laws.

Many other things can be answered by looking at the FAQ posts and searching this site for info.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”