"Bumper" Guard

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Pastapuck
Car: Audi TT

Hi, I'm the happy new owner of an Iridium Graphite Rogue SL. I'm a bit concerned about the rear upper portion of the bumper on my Rogue. I'm concerned because I move lots of boxes, crates, and school supplies in and out of the back of my car and I know that inevitably the rear is going to get scratched up. Is there a bumper guard I can buy anywhere online?

The part highlighted in yellow is the part of the car I'm concerned about.

jaywhiz21
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue Gotham Gray SL AWD

Nissan makes a rear bumper protector that'll do the trick. It sells for around $40. You can get one from your dealer, or if they don't have one, try http://www.bancroftaccessories.com.

-Jimmy

takos
Car: 2008 Wicked Black Rogue SL AWD

That's correct. I ordered one the day I picked up my Rogue (I wrongly assumed that all the SL models came with one... ). It just has some double sided tape pre-installed and you just stick it on after prepping the surface ...

EddNog
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I bought my car with the protector installed; I'll post pictures up later when I get home so you can get an idea how it looks/how much coverage there is with it...

-Ed

EddNog
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Here's the picture I promised (if you click it, you will get a zoomed in view of it):

Sorry I don't have a better picture of just the guard; I'll try to shoot one tomorrow of it closer up.

-Ed

JRA81984
Car: Rogue AWD SL - Gotham Gray, Black Seats, AWD Premium

The Bumper Protector was provided when I bought my Rogue

albertwang16

I think that's up to what dealer had ordered when the cars came into the lot. My SL didn't come with one. looking to get one later on...

Return to “Rogue Forum”