Bride seats.

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
Sndsgood
Car: 2001 pontiac sunfire 2008 chevy hhr ss

anyone on the forum running bride seats? and if so how is the fabric holding up, im toying around with the idea of selling the sunfire and picking up a 240 to do a S14.5 conversion and ive been looking at bride. wanna know if the material holds up well over time. my corbeaus material started wearing thin after a couple years of daily driving, and that will be a bit hard to swallow if i have to replace the material on the brides that will be costing me 3x what i paid for my corbeaus.

Broadfield
Car: 1992 240sx

Brides hold up really well.... I've had them in a couple vehicles.

Sndsgood
Car: 2001 pontiac sunfire 2008 chevy hhr ss

thanks broadfield. it just seemed that corbeaus cloth wore out rather quickly. it problaby doenst help that at the time i bought there blue seats wich im wondering if the dye shortens the lifespan of the material a bit. just hard for me to spend 3grand on a set of seats knowing 2 years later i'll be spending another grand or two having them restitched.

Anu Smith

I have used them. The material holds up very nicely. They look just amazing.

basudecar1509

Anu Smith wrote:I have used them. The material holds up very nicely. They look just amazing.
nice one dude ......

i am going to marry soon .....

i will try to do as you did .......

lino
Car: 1991 Q45a Fed-Spec, IQP/White, Texasoil 9 Accumulator Recharge, '93 TCU 1st Gear Start, JWFSB, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, BBS Forged Wheels, DRLs, Silverstars, Tint, Very Well Serviced.

They should be good considering the price.

Return to “Interiors”