Brian Crower Parts? Good or no?

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
rc1honda
Car: 1992 240 sx
2007 BMW 335xi
2008 Honda CBR1000RR

I have BC valve springs and titanium retainers on my SR. I like them alot, i went with HKS cams cuz they were more plug and play then the BC cams. Form what i hear and read you need to degree the BC cams before they run properly, not a big deal if you know how to do it, after you degree them i heard they are beast. Also the guy who did my head work said he liked the springs and retainers, and he would know he is one of the best engine builders here in chicago.

Fullybuiltvq38hr
Car: 2008 Infiniti G35

480sx wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:41 am
Never, EVER associate BC with Crower. Ever.

Crower makes top quality stuff thats used by professionals everywhere and has been around since the stone age.
First of all , I know this was many years ago but you just sounded so dumb trying to make someone else sound dumb. Who ever associated BC Racing with Brian Crower. Everyone shortens Crowers products by referring to them as BC. And the man was talking about engine rebuilds so you trying to correct him just makes you look dumb because BC racing has always been and will always be SUSPENSION parts only so why you thought bro was saying BC Racing is beyond me :)

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”