Bought a CUBE!!!

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
krisackermann
Car: 1996 infiniti i30

i got one finally. it was the second one from the dealer. i was shooting for the first but was waiting on nissan to give me my discount. i'm a mechanic for nissan so i got a nice price on it. but ya i love the car. and i get looks and so many comments on how people like the thing. its all black, have all the opions it can come with exept the lights inside and the spoiler. been looking for some lowering springs for it and some 18's all ready.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Awesome!! Congrats on the purchase.

What do you think of it so far? How's the drive and handling?

Please post pictures if you have a chance.

ewraven
Car: 2009 Superblack Cube KROM

Congrats, that black really looks good when it shines! What trim line did you get?

I'm curious though, since you are a Nissan mechanic and just bought one. I've noticed a couple second long slow hesitation when flooring mine(cvt) from a stop. It is all broken in now and I just noticed it two days ago when I had to get in front of someone pulling away from a stop light. I'm guessing that it is either the traction control or the CVT taking its time building up the RPM's. Someone else told me it is probably the drive by wire throttle???

Thanks and congrats again on the Cube!

krisackermann

yah i would say its a mixture of your drive by wire your vdc and the cvt. trans. i get the same slight hesitation to when i try to gun it real quick

krisackermann

ya i got the SL. i got every option but the lights and spoiler that the krom has. but i like it. its got the i-key, backup sensors,upgraded stereo, and all power with bluetooth.

HashiriyaS14
Car: 95 S14, 08 CL9, 08 NPS50, 03 Ninja 250, '60 Super Cub

PICS OR

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

I may order a spoiler for mine. And fog lights.

I didn't need all the extra stuff on the SL.

Mongoose
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube SL

Just got my Cube on Monday. Get's a lot of looks going down the interstate. Those of you that have the Ipod interface, is there any way to scroll through it faster. It takes forever when you have 5,000 songs.

uqt692
Car: Cube

ewraven wrote:Congrats, that black really looks good when it shines! What trim line did you get?

I'm curious though, since you are a Nissan mechanic and just bought one. I've noticed a couple second long slow hesitation when flooring mine(cvt) from a stop. It is all broken in now and I just noticed it two days ago when I had to get in front of someone pulling away from a stop light. I'm guessing that it is either the traction control or the CVT taking its time building up the RPM's. Someone else told me it is probably the drive by wire throttle???

Thanks and congrats again on the Cube!
Could be an issue of the CVT or maybe just the engine's lack of torque?

phatjoe88
Car: 09 Cube SL

Mongoose wrote:Just got my Cube on Monday. Get's a lot of looks going down the interstate. Those of you that have the Ipod interface, is there any way to scroll through it faster. It takes forever when you have 5,000 songs.
Just got my Cube Friday. Love it already. It takes a bit of getting used to - I had a Murano - but it's definitely a fun car.

Mongoose - I don't believe there is a faster way. I would suggest hitting the iPod menu button and scrolling through artists or go to playlists if you have playlists set up. I also found that you can't use shuffle unless you turn on your iPod and start the playlist in shuffle mode, then plug it in. But I could be wrong, I have only been monkeying with it for a few days

miata007
Car: 2009 Cube 6sp, 2005 G35 sedan

Got mine on Saturday after trading in my 97 Q45 with "cash for clunker" program. Mine is a base model but has all features I need such as MT. I will upgrade the sound system and wheels in the future.

Loving it so far. I am still surprise how good the interior is and quiet the car drives when compare to my 2001 Civic. The fit and finish is an A+.

Just concern about the crash score though.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

we just got our cube me and my wife an S model,so far still enoying the ride,i havent found any thing i dislike about itgreat size rear seat and driver leg room is also very generous,there are not many cubes up here in san fernando valley still so we get a lot of stares lol!

very fun car and i cant wait to start the mod wave with it lol!

Return to “Cube Forum”