body work out for drifting

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
jdmfreak

LOL! Did he really?

What did you just search drifting and decide to post that comic into each thread. I advise you not to do that anymore. The mods frown upon **** like that.

cys19

So in his sense, drifting is now a ricer's sport, even if it requires an enormous amount of skills.

BuudWeizErr

you know guys, we have a feature called "REPORT THIS POST TO MODERATOR" try using it when people do crap like this.

jdmfreak

Well I didnt know this till now, but Ill make sure to do so in the future.

AREITU

DriftFactory wrote:I will agree with PalmerWMD. I have driven pro rally as well as GT and working out is a must. Most people do not realize how much force is exerted on the body when racing. You need to be fit so that you can handle these forces without fatigue setting in halfway through an event. Next time you go to a drift event wait until it is about half over and take a walk through the pits. I guarantee you will see at least ¼ of the drivers sitting in or next to their cars taking a breather. Those are the guys that need to work out.

Also, the steering weighs up nicely on some surfaces so in some cars, you need good upper body strength. THen you have to put up with noise heat and smoke...

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”