Bluetooth with multiple phones in Rogue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
rychoi
Car: 2008 Rogue

Maybe im just too lazy to read the manual, but it is unclear to me what happens if there are 2 bluetooth phones in the car at the same time. Lets say my wife and I am in the car at the same time. Her phone has the #1 spot, so takes priority over my phone (#2) when we are both in there. I drop her off at work. Will the bluetooth automatically switch to accept my phone as the primary device? If not, who do I reset it to accept my phone where there is no other device in the vehicle? Restart the car? I have had confusing results with this. Last time time I dropped off my wife, I noted that the bluetooth on my phone was automatically switched off (and I hadn't been the one to turn it off). thx for the input!

Derango
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/ Premium Package

It should go by the priority. If the phone with priority 1 is in the car it connects to that. If not, then it goes to 2, then 3, then 4, etc. Should be automatic.

If the bluetooth on your phone was shut off, that's something with your phone

vox
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

haven't tested yet, but i would think when phone #1 leaves the bluetooth range the car loses association and then looks for #2.

sure would be nice if we could receive any call for either phone when we're both in the car, but as far as i know this is a bluetooth limitation and is not something nissan could address without putting in multiple access points.

Return to “Rogue Forum”