Bluetooth making calls

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
clee666
Car: Nissan Rogue 08

philipa_240sx wrote:Blackberry's have a different way to transfer contacts. It's only available in the latest Blackberry phone software (V4.2???):

Go: Options => Bluetooth => Select your device => Click menu/wheel and select 'Transfer Address book'

If you have an older BB, you may need to upgrade the phone software to get this to work. I had to do this with my BB 8703e. Then I could transfer the phone book to my Blueant ST3.
I have a the new BOLD. I have tried to 'Transfer Address book', but it wasn't working because it was trying to transfer the whole address book instead of selecting only 1 at a time... I think the Rogue's bluetooth system only supports transferring only one contact at a time... maybe someone can prove me wrong please ?!?

WinHac

Got a black berry pearl im trying to upload the phone book. Does the car need to be in any certain mode or a command done first in order to upload the address book?

jo-rell
Car: Rogue 2008

Tengo una Rogue 2008 SL techo este modelo trae Bluetooth?
Modified by jo-rell at 6:45 AM 2/22/2010

gc444

Wow this thread got pulled out of nowhere. Since it has I will offer up my opinion. As a Rogue S owner with no built in Bluetooth option I was looking at upgrading the stereo system to one that offered A2DP so I could stream music from my phone. Before I get started let me say I would have loved the premium package and would have loved the integrated setup. However I was cheap and did not get it so this is my alternative. This weekend I tried the Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth adapter that clips to the visor and I was very happy with the results. It offers A2DP so I can stream music and you can select any FM frequency for the modulation or you can use the built in speaker on the unit.

I made several phone calls and everybody said they could hear me even at interstate speeds. I will say streaming music does not sound quite as good as if you have it plugged in to the aux jack, however it sounds good especially since you have no wires to fool with. One other feature is that you can pair up two phones to one unit, so you can share one unit with your spouse or if you have a work and personal cell phone, etc. Not sure how that works when you get a phone call on both phones that are paired too it at the same time, but I will play around with it.

I got mine from BestBuy where they are $99.99, but I saw Amazon has them for about $65.00 including shipping so I took mine back today to order one online. So for all you S owners out there feel no more Bluetooth envy as you can have something that gives us a decent alternative to the Nissan system.

http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-Cr...r=8-1

Monica+Rogue
Car: 2010 Nissan Rogue AWD Leather Package :)

I finally set up three number just to give it a go and everyone says I sound very far away is there any way to change that?! I am using a BB Curve 8320 :frown:

takeshi
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Do you have any other bluetooth phones that you can test with?

rjchoops
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD

I have 2 phones paired but the radio display no longer displays an incoming number just a blank screen. Any ideas on what happened?

CTRogue

Just over 4 years and 2 months with my Rogue! Other than oil changes (and last months a new battery), the Rogue has been a champ!!

I just wish I could stream music from my phone to my radio via the bluetooth. It is funny, when I'm on a call and using a navigation app at the same time, the nav voice will speak through the radio.

k32m

anyone know how to get contact names to show on the caller ID when receiving a call?
Working with:
2012 Nissan Rogue
iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1

Return to “Rogue Forum”