Bluetooth/ Aux/ USB

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
cruzad3r
Car: 2006 M35x fully loaded

i don't think it's region specific. i think that between 06-07, you can swap the entire console (HVAC, Screens, add in Bluetooth and DVD units, XM ) and it should work. it seems like these cars are wired already. they just don't have the units unless the order/buyer requested for it.

I think i've read at least 3 separate occasions where owners can swap this out successfully. Good stuff!!

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Excellent post. Going to add this to the FAQ.

steelcity
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35x

So how the hell does this work? I have the Bluetooth in my car. I connected my phone to it a few days ago so I can listen to some music and it was a no-go.

What am I doing wrong? I'm still using cd's like the Biblical days.

Sstupid
Car: 2007 Infiniti M45 Sport

I bought this Audiovox unit about 6 months ago, but never got around to installing it because I thought it was going to be a PITA. I had issues with my shifter, yesterday, so I had to take my console apart, anyway. I figured it was a good time to install the Audiovox MediaBridge, finally. Turns out, it was really easy. It didn't work when I first plugged it in, for some reason, but when I re-routed the wiring and plugged everything in again, it started working fine. Now that I can play music from my iPhone, I started ordering stereo parts to improve the whole thing. :) My first purchase was some Focal PS165 components for the front. I'll keep building from there.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”