Big fun at PIR on May 1 & 2 w/ the NASAAZ guys

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
Tofubadguy
Car: 94' R32 GTR, Track Car
90' Silvia, w/ RB25, Track Car
90' 240 AWD LHD Coupe, RB26, in the works
99' 4x4 7.3 SuperDuty
04' 6.0L Excursion

Big fun at PIR on May 1 & 2 w/ the NASAAZ guys...
Here's a link w/ a few more pics of other cars from that day too... http://forums.nasaaz.com/showthread.php?t=4010

I had a blast there! Anyone else go? I'm registered for the next event too which is at Firebird 'East' on June 5 & 6.

I was putting down 1:14 lap times per a friends stop watch. Tony from UMS Tuning in his race car EVO was running 1:08's. Not too far off the pace I'd say. Plus I was on my Hankook street tires I bought for the 240 project & the fairly high ride hieght my car sits at now.

My plan is to drop the suspension an inch which will hopefully give me a little more camber too, which will be a little better than it is now at nearly none. I'll run the R888's I got on Craigslist a few days ago for the next event too. Except for being pretty sure I was boiling my brake fluid towards the end of each session, the car really did feel flawless. Besides ride hieght & tires, I think I'll flush the brake system & replace the juice with some Wilwood EXP 600.

Russell

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”