better shocks/struts ????

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
MaL!cEX000
Car: Computers, Cars,Girls

Tokico's or kyb gr2's and why !? i found a really sick deal for them installed at a local shop with sportlines and gr2's...... but i wanna know which are better to have ...

locski

Personally I think Tokico is a terrible product.

I like the KYBs (G2 & AGX) if you aren't going too low. Otherwise, another good choice for the 90% street car is the Koni Sport (yellow). They can handle things like an H&R or Neuspeed race spring without problems.

pdm-racing.com has a sick deal on an Eibach/AGX set-up.

HTH.

BabyboyDeLa240
Car: Cars, Girls, and Money

I was wondering Which Will most Prefer...? The Koni Sport's or the KYB AGX teamed up with Eibach Sportlines Lowering Springs.

myRed240
Car: '95 Nissan 240SX with a KA-T!
'07 Audi A3 2.0T DSG
'11 G37S Sedan

What is recommended for a drop of approximately 1.8 inches? I am thinking of using the AGX's....Thanks.

Drift Machine
Car: 1991 KA-T 240sx

BabyboyDeLa240 wrote:I was wondering Which Will most Prefer...? The Koni Sport's or the KYB AGX teamed up with Eibach Sportlines Lowering Springs.

I have the KYB AGXs with the Eibach Sportlines on my car. They are pretty good, I got no complaints about it.

Jean
Car: Wing chun

I checked pdm racing.com and they only sell the agx with whitline springs. The springs, are not eibach, but I suppose those are good. Does anyone have anyexperience with those suspension?

raging panda
Car: s13 coupe

Yea i asked that on another thread, i havent heard anything from anyone on this forum about whiteline. Does anybody have any personal experience with them? Are they a good product? I like the stance they have when they show the pictures on pdm and I was thinking that they might be worth having, until i found the s-tech springs that is. but i still want to know about them.

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

whiteline is know for their products more in austrailia and the UK than in the US...they make tons of good things for the impreza/WRX...PDM does have a habbit of carrying good quality stuff..I wouldnt hesitate to use anything they sell...-chet

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”