Best leather cleaner

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
naladude911
Car: 2001 Infiniti QX4

I dont know whether this belongs in this forum or the detailing one, but here is the best leather cleaner ever.My QX4 was previously owned by my mom and she always put the dog on the beige leather. Over time the beige leather turned brown, and I tried every leather cleaner out there to get it back to normal condition. I was looking at foot locker one day and saw their leather cleaner. The stuff works miracles. It got out every stain and the leather looks brand new. Pick it up. http://www.footlocker.com.au/M...p.jpg

lino
Car: 1991 Q45a Fed-Spec, IQP/White, Texasoil 9 Accumulator Recharge, '93 TCU 1st Gear Start, JWFSB, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, BBS Forged Wheels, DRLs, Silverstars, Tint, Very Well Serviced.

I'm wondering how it compares to Lexol, Leatherique, Meguiar's, etc...

What brands have you tried before that haven't worked as well as this stuff?

johnymcaffee

Safety experts recommend seats that have a 5-point harness and front harness adjusters. If your child will be rear-facing, the harness straps should be at or below the shoulders and there should be no more than a 45 degree recline. it prevents your child from getting hurt at the time of accidents. The Convertible car seats are easy to install and its always better to install the convertible car seats in the back seat of the car.

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Lexol products seems to work the best on the s***ty leather that Infiniti uses. Just use a 100% white terry cloth to rub in the conditioner.

yasinthomas

There are many leather cleaner available in the market....you can do the survey on it and you will find many product there...so then it will depend upon your choise.....

Return to “Interiors”