Beer!!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Stoneage_Turbo wrote:
oh and the only reason we have a alcohol limit is last memorial day the ex instalation comander here got drunk and went around to all the female airmen and rated there chest size occasionaly sampleing the product at the same time ..guess thats a good reason for a limit :spank
That's AWESOME.

Fred...:blue

FrEaK
Car: Boosted D21 Pickup

Can ya get me a job there?

Daunttless

You don't want a job in sand land. Much less as an enlisted guy.

FrEaK

Oh... aight i

Guess it's back to the Kwik i Mart for me.........

Silviaspeed

The Irish in me always grabs a Killian's Irish Red if its on tap. But any beer will do. Most nights its a Bud Light though...

Now for the liquor I usually have a Bacardi and Coke, or for shots its Goldschlager all the way.

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

hey come on in , we are always hireing in the military , we want you!!!! . its even beatter that you can read !!!... uncle sam wants you the guys you shower with in basic want you and maybe a few of them dont ask dont tell guys want you too .....

if your thinking about joinging ill tell you my story and you will do the right thing and go to collage , well now that i will be punished for turning people away from this wonderful job .......

boMex

I'm really glad I live in Canada where our Domestic beer is good enough that we don't have to drink imported. Plus we can drink at 19 instead of 21. WOOHOO!

Spectre
Car: 1995 240sx se

boMex wrote:I'm really glad I live in Canada where our Domestic beer is good enough that we don't have to drink imported. Plus we can drink at 19 instead of 21. WOOHOO!
You guys get to drink at 19!??? Man if I get the money, I'm going up north for vacation. :beer

Silviaspeed

In some cities you can drink at 18 too Spectre........Montreal for instance is one of them. And boy oh boy is Montreal a fun town man!!

I H8 UR DSM

Dude, all of your post on this board are about drinking, and beer....Do we have to have a intervention franky?

FrEaK

Yes we do...

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

our legal drinking age is 18 here

cIvIcKILLA240style

Schlitz MALT LIQUOR PLEASE!!!!

Silviaspeed

Hell no Jesse I can handle my alcohol.......(in the background you hear the bartender...."last call for alcohol")

Damn! Looks like I gotta move on....

:icesangel ;)

Hey, hows that keg of Hieneken holding up in your room man, I hear you've almost polished that thing off....:D

lara croft

boMex wrote:I'm really glad I live in Canada where our Domestic beer is good enough that we don't have to drink imported. Plus we can drink at 19 instead of 21. WOOHOO!
actually, some of us started legally drinking at 18...but our domestic is pretty good, especially all the micorbreweries near the city...

Stoneage_Turbo

is this the one and only ? umm where exactly do you live ? , im going to sell your address to nerds on ebay and get paid. saw 10 minutes of your movie , id have to say the shower scene left a little to be desired . quit watchin tho , "Days of Thunder" came on....

seriosly whats with the name ?

FrEaK

Mmmmmm Microbeers....

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

I just had a bunch of Harpoon's IPA when I was in Boston, that stuff is awesome, wish I could find the Stout or Porter in restaurants. I would rather drink Pepsi that bud, bud lite, miller, miller lite. I love Sierra Nevada Porter, Red Tail Ale and pretty much everything from Hopland Brewery, some Sam Adams in a pinch....Amercian Micro-brews with good ingredients are my favs no over importants and the darker and richer the better, although Newcastle Brown, Guiness (not the same if you've had the real thing in Ireland) and a few others still rank.

iwantanr34
Car: dori

i cant believe nobody said bass ale yet. jesus people... if you havent had it, treat yourself to a $12 sixer, its worth it. to top it off, next time youre at a saint of a bar thats got bass AND guiness, nothing but black and tan; the best of both worlds.

Stoneage_Turbo

"not the same if you've had the real thing in Ireland"

amen !!! shannon ireland at 4 am , mmm guiness from the tap in ireland , im going back for longer next time.... ireland ROCKS!!!:ylsuper

chrispy
Car: Rowing, wakeboarding ,being outdoors, nissans

last time i drank was labat blue in a candaian strip bar called private eyes :) good time

Silviaspeed

God I love Canadian strip joints. :pface I went to Montreal last summer and had a blast, didn't really go crazy looking for different beers. I had a few Molson Ices and boy do they have some kick. Although, most Canandaian beer has a higher alcohol % then any American beer. For the most part , I had mostly mixed drinks while I was there though.

I H8 UR DSM

Youve posted the same thing like 4 times already in the thread...what are you drunk?

Silviaspeed

Actually that was my second post about Montreal. I add on more to the story as I drink more. s*** just wait until I finish this case, you'll know the whole history of Canada.

FrEaK

Canada's history can be found at the bottom of any local Canadian beer... :)

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

The best way to drink Guiness besides the puuub is to drink it right at the brewery, man was THAT Good right after the tour of the brewery...Bass is good but I'll take a Newcastle Brown or a Samuel Smiths Taddy Porter or Oatmeal Stout if I want to spend the big bucks....Sam Smiths Oatmeal Stout makes Guiness look like Budweiser!

Silviaspeed

Jesus man, how the hell do you remember all those names? **** sounds like a tongue twister to me :D

SpeeDDrifT
Car: drive. drift. drive....um drift...SAFELY. k

negro modelo...i like the new michelob stuff(amberbock, honey lager) blue moon is good with orange wedge, the list goes on.all beers i don't have at the bar i work. but usually i'd take a cocktail over beer ....you seen tom cruise in cocktail ...kid stuff.

p.s. friends don't let friends drink and drift

Return to “General Chat”