Beer!!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Bubba
Car: Road racing

Domestic - Bud IceImported: Grolsch, Heinie, St.Paulie Girl

juazam_186
Car: Cars & Computers

I do not drink anymore. I USED TO drink anything that had alcohol, then 'Mescal' was my drink of choice. Why? Because what I couln't finish went into my gas tank for a decent octane boost.Now that I'm older, I choose not to drink anymore.Life is precious, Drinking deadens the enjoyment of it. Esppecially if you Drink & Drive!!:icesangel

JESTER
Car: 2004 Chevy Colorado Bright a** red. 3.5 five cylinder

For tonights entertainment. Three natrual lights, two samuel adams and a half a pint of Jack Daniels.

JESTER

okay, we are down the half pint, three natural lites and 1.5 Sam Adams. (still drinking on the other half)

And fortunatly for me I found a two month old can of Bud Lite. It will be gone in a few minutes as well.

GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

:Werd working on some bud lites while I wait for a friend.

Bbill528
Car: Cars, running, skiing

import: newcastledomestic: coors or bud lite probably

sultan

i like Red Stripe for some reason. Mostly I drink liquor, though. Vodka, whiskey, brandy and goldschlager. Must be my young liver.

GodDrivesA240sx

Know what's great? When you grab a 12 pack and go out to work on your car

fryrice
Car: cars and sex

Mayhem_J30 wrote:hmm lets see...New Castle, Killian's, Dos Equis, Fat Tire Beer(can only get it in missouri or colorado or something). if not that then it's jim beam and coke baby. followed up with some shots of jagermeister and goldschlager. anybody got a liver to spare?:help
we got fat tire in CA, AZ, WA and CO

KwayKer
Car: My car, video games, sports

Rolling Rock

GodDrivesA240sx

I had a flat tire once, it was pretty good. Some friends of mine brought it back from when they went to see Widespread Panic in Colorado. They were going to ship a ****laod of it down here with a friend's fed ex # but never went through with it.

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

best beer i had was Guiness stright from the tap in shannon ireland after a 20 hour flight

i usuly drink guiness or new castle brown ale , 90% of the time there in the same mug mmmmmmmm black and tan.

arrogant bastard brown ale , been so long since had one i almost forgot about it, tis what all us getto snobs drink

55 days since last guiness , only thing they have here is corona and bud and you can only have 2 per day ,45 days to go and ill be back home drinkin like a fish after the turbo install/test drive

:alcoholic :alcoholic :alcoholic :beerchug :beerchug :spit :toilet :beer :beer :ylsuper

Daunttless

Beer is disgusting.

Hard Liquor all the way.

I can't stand drinking beer, and it just takes so much. I'm not much of a drinker, I can hold my own, I just don't really enjoy it. : ) So I'd rather have a few shots of something than 10 beers. : )

Daunttless

Hehe, they have some messed up booze there don't they Stoneage? A couple of friends of mine spent $110 dollars in Bahrain at like 20 cents a shot. : ) Then they got heat stroke the next day because all they'd had in the last 24 hours was alcohol and it was 110 degrees out, and they were painting the side of a ship. : ) Sucks to be them. One passed out and fell in the ocean, the other pulled him out, then he passed out too when the corpsmen were trying to get the one to med. : ) You should be enjoying all the alcohol you can, its so cheap. But at the same time, they have some that have drugs in them and what not don't they? I can't remember what its called, but some of their booze has opium in it. That'd be a jolt. : )

MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

nasty ice... when im poor or getting alot of ppl drunk.. becks when its for myself or for some women ;)

MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

opium in booz?! where tell me :) I WANT!!

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

lets see domestic: coors light or when on a budget Pabst Blue Ribbon I reccomend for the bottle or of the tap stay away from the cans

import: red strip, McEwans, Boddingtons, Kronenburg 1664 (great french beer)

Robbie

Stoneage_Turbo

thats a trip 2 corpsemen hehehe howd you know where i go ? go to that navy base all the time for something to do or to get anything i need .probably one of the best looking instaltions ive ever been to that the navy has. we are somewhere else that im not at liberty to say tho . hell where im at all we got is a bunch of airconditioned tents and a 2 beer limit . cant even drink when we go to town , which really sucks .we do get some wicked coffie tho ive never had this coffie in my life but its like liquid crack and tastes awesome, rest of the day im wired like a 75,000 watt generator....:arcadefre

... cant wait to get back states-side to get my fav , spiced rum n DEW ..mmmm... :ylsuper

oh and the only reason we have a alcohol limit is last memorial day the ex instalation comander here got drunk and went around to all the female airmen and rated there chest size occasionaly sampleing the product at the same time ..guess thats a good reason for a limit :spank

aemikeg

Beer, now here is a topic that i can relate to.

Hoppy beers are my favorite though i do enjoy the occasional Guiness.

Try IPA's from Stone, Andersen Valley, Lagunitas and BJ's pizza and brewery!

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or Sam Adams in a pinch.

Leave the Bud, Coors and Miller --- I'd rather drink water.

Corona isn't beer it's yellow fiz.

And if you are feeling especially arrogant get the Arrogant Bastard Ale from Stone (http://www.stonebrewing.com):ylsuper

Spectre
Car: 1995 240sx se

I try not to drink often, but my favorite beer is without a doubt Guiness. It's so thick you almost need to chew it. Just one bottle and I'll get a light buzz, I have a very low tolerance. I don't have a fave liquor yet, but I love Jack&Coke.

Daunttless

I hate it when one person ruins it for everyone else. ESPECIALLY when its an Officer. : )

The least he could have done was put on a wet t-shirt contest or something so that EVERYONE could have had some fun. ( although I'd venture to guess there probably aren't too many good lookin females there. : ) But no, always thinking of themselves. : )

Yeah, I hear the coffee over there is CRAZY, just, as I said before be careful because they put opium in the craziest ****, and thats not so good for the pee test. : )

Hehe, have fun over there, and go check out the Silvias, they should have a bunch of nice stolen Japanese automobiles there. : ) You could get one real cheap and ship it back stateside. : )

I haven't ever personally been over there, but I hear its a good time if you're into the travel the world sort of thing. I was going to be a Navy SEAL, but plans have changed. So now I"m opening a performance shop. Weird jump eh? : )

Stoneage_Turbo

belive me the military aint what it used to be people wise , more clicks and groupies than in highschool . havent seen any silvias yet or maybe i did and still think there 240sx's . lots of r30 skylines lancers stuff like that , and a few 1993 bluebirds sss's nissan sells at least 50 sunnys for every other tryp car they sell here i have seen hundreds of sunnys over here and none are anything speical . have fun with the shop , ill be out in 319 days and will be back in collage , i learned my lesson ....

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Beer is in Monetary stages for me.

Poor: PBR, Beast Light, Bucsh Light

A lil Money: Bud, Bud Light, Miller Light

Spending some: Newcastle, Bass, Guiness, Cottonwood Low Down Brown(Local)

Bling Bling: Crown Royal, Stoly's Vanilla Vodka, Long Island's

Want to lose your money and your mind: Plus not remember it: Pepe, Jose Cuervo 1800 Special Reserve = shots and Margaritas

I H8 UR DSM

Devils springs vodka....:drooling

and mooshine :D

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

ahh, yes the White Lightning is good; Along with homemade wine.:alcoholic

JESTER

Yeah Biggs, now your talking. A little South Mountain Sipping Water.

And the home made wine my grandmother use to make.

Now that's some real drinking.

brian
Car: cars

bud light all the way:ylsuper

FrEaK
Car: Boosted D21 Pickup

I'm Canadian.. I drink mostly domestic beers, with the exception of Corona, Bud, and some irish beers and ales,

My favorite is what we call bubbas.... they are mini kegs that contain about 14 beers worth per mini keg... trying to finish one of those off in an hour is entertaining for the whole family.. but im more of a chill out with the guys and girls and have a few beers while we watch sports or play GT3...

GodDrivesA240sx

this new digital camera I got sucks. There's no flash so I have to provide the backlight. I feel like I'm in the 1930's or some shi t

AZQ45
Car: Q45, G35, My 3 sons, hockey, snowmobiling (when I can)

Someone mentioned Harpoon...that is an excellent beer I used to drink on Nantucket, but have not seen since moving to the West coast.

Sam Adams is always consistent. I just tried Sam Adams light and it, too, was good.

I the alternative, try Grey Goose Vodka with lime juice...(vodka gimlet) You can't go wrong.

Return to “General Chat”