Back pain? Am I the only one?

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
scruffster

I can't seem to find a new car that is comfortable. Murano was the most comfortable except the seat doesn't tilt down in front that much. Passenger side only has a couple of adjustments to not too happy about that. I'm working on trying to find a solution but just bought a 2017.5 Murano. The passenger side is super important because BF drives a lot also.

Anyone else have problems with the new car seats?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

I've always found the position of the steering wheel in relationship to the pedal locations affects how I want the height and tilt of the seat cushion. When I can't find the right tilt and height, I start messing with the wheel telescoping and tilt, then go back to the seat. Usually I can get the seat in the right spot, at that point, it's a matter of whether or not the bolstering of the seat is set up for my frame. I tend to like sportier, bucket style seats and most commuters, SUVs and luxury cars aren't like that. Anyway, try messing with the wheel a bit is all I got... and a lumbar support if yours has it. That affects the angle of your back some in relation to your thighs.

Return to “Murano Forum”