B210 Questions

Here you'll find topics regarding the Datsun B210, 310, 610, 710, 810, 1200, and lots of other models - All are welcome!
raggadermy
Car: 70 Cougar XR7

Hey Everyone, New to the site.I am thinking about buying my friends 75 B210 hatchback. Mechanically it seems to be in good shape but I know from owning and working on a 70 Cougar XR7 that it's old and it's gonna break. My main question is are parts available for that motor still? Also it has some body rust and I was wondering where to order some replacement parts? Any websites or cataloges you all can recomend would be great.

My next question is what motors are easily swapped into a B210? Keep in mind that I swapped out the original motor and built the motor and transmission for my Cougar so I know there really is no "easy swap." Just wondering which ones I can do with out any heavy modifications.Thanks for the help!

xenos76
Car: Datsun B210

I'm not much of a B210 Guru but I do own a sedan myself. I know that the engine is only 80hp stock so I don't think that the rear end can take much torque from a stronger engine.

raggadermy
Car: 70 Cougar XR7

yea I figured a rearend swap would be required also. My other question is (because my wife will be driving it) can I put AC in it? I read a couple places where it sounds as though it may have been stock option.

xenos76
Car: Datsun B210

Yes you can, although I don't know where you can get one.

Return to “Other Datsun Cars”