B&M Shifters-overstock sale-$125 shipped

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
TurboKA37

so who wants to call them tomarrow?

Dookie
Car: 1993 240sx Coupe

If you guys dont want to wait, just ask for your money back. Remeber the saying, "good things come to those who wait"? Well this is one of them. SWA gives us a great deal, and alot of us order the shifters, so many, that they had to order more than B&M had expected. If you cant wait any longer, go buy one from another place for alot more, plus shipping.

TurboKA37

i dont mind waiting at all. i just want some info like the others to make sure they got my money and everything

xyster
Car: '00 Prelude

Dookie wrote:If you guys dont want to wait, just ask for your money back. Remeber the saying, "good things come to those who wait"? Well this is one of them. SWA gives us a great deal, and alot of us order the shifters, so many, that they had to order more than B&M had expected. If you cant wait any longer, go buy one from another place for alot more, plus shipping.

The long wait is not the issue. The issues I have are:

1. My credit card was charged long before the product was shipped. Unless a company has limited cash or credit, parts should be purchased with company funds first, then the customer should be billed upon shipment. If the company has to bill the customer in order to get the part, then the customer should be notified.

2. When a part is backordered or delayed in any way, customers should be notified. Posting on a forum does not constitute notification.

I understand that SWA is a sponsor, and I appreciate the great deal they're giving us...but that's no excuse to handle things in a less than professional manner.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Hang on guys.

I have some info on this matter, and although it means I'll probably get a PILE of emails, go ahead and email me and I'll clear this matter up... A tad disappointing that B&M couldn't post an explanation here. :(

SWA is solid, Alex is still a majority shareholder in the company, and everyone's getting their goods...

deCksy

sorry to be a party pooper.... but is there anyway i could get a refund?... this is taking too long for me, and i could use an extra $180 for my coilovers ..... just email me [email protected] < ---- thats also my paypal account. thanks

strahd_zarovich

Has there been anymore updates on a ship date?

GrubyFngaz
Car: 2001 Infiniti QX4

Yeah, it's been like 2 weeks and we haven't been updated. When is everything going to be shipped. Could we at least be acknowledged be the company, that we are still getting are stuff.Josh

kingkong8247
Car: Black coupe

Email AZhitman he'll let you know whats going on

AnotherSRLemming

Yeah, I e-mailed him and got an answer. I understand why they're taking so long, but do we have an estimated ship date?

xyster

I'd also like an estimated ship date, preferably one they'll actually make this time. I emailed AZhitman as well, and he explained why it's taking so long to ship, but he didn't give me an explanation as to why SWA hasn't informed anyone themselves. At the very least, someone from SWA should get on this forum and explain/apologize.

marshun

hopefully i can jump in on this now. all bills have been paid and i have extra money. :P

Kevlar
Car: Fishing, Hunting, Camping, and Hiking

I would like one too...Is this deal available still?

corn322
Car: 1993 240sx

my bank statement says they paid back the $77 we get off because of the deal on the 13th, so they should be getting to everyone soon.

I can't wait.

no, the deal isn't still going. I they stopped a while ago, 'cause they had a set date they would stop the deal and all.

xyster

What's the status on this? Is SWA still waiting for parts from B&M? SWA needs to come up with an estimated ship date. If I don't hear something by close of business monday, I'm cancelling my order; this has gone on for far too long.

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

Again, email AZhitman. He's got the 411 on the situation. It's not SWA's fault, as B&M apparently made a mistake. Thanks.

xyster

As I stated in a previous post, I've already emailed AZhitman, and he told me about the missing parts. I'm looking for an estimated ship date, that's all.

Yes, it is SWA's fault. I'm a customer, an end-user, and I'm not interested in the supply problems of the company I'm ordering from. I'm only interested in getting my parts in a timely manner. If my company is a month late shipping machinery to a customer, because we can't source a part, my company is to blame, not the vendor. B&M may have made a mistake, but it's SWA's fault that:A) my credit card was charged long before the parts were shipped...before SWA even had the parts in stock, and I was not informed. This is totally unprofessional.B) SWA did not take the time to inform me, or anyone else, of the status of the orders. I had to call them to find out the parts were backordered.C) They won't provide an estimated ship date, now that the parts are late. At this point, I won't order from SWA again. I'd much rather pay a few dollars more for professional customer service (enjuku, heavy throttle, etc).

I also find it odd that I have to email the moderator of a 3rd party forum to find out the status of my order. Why can't SWA tell me on the phone that B&M sent the shifters with parts missing?

flyfishz
Car: fishing, golf, hangin with the kids

PDM racing is running a special and they ship the day you order

pgt892
Car: 1997 240SX

OK, well I am STILL waiting on my shifter a month after ordering. Is this deal going through or what?

GrubyFngaz
Car: 2001 Infiniti QX4

Yeah, I am really starting to get irritated. They haven't even bothered getting on here to clarify all of this. This is the WORST customer service I have ever received in my entire life. I am very dissapointed in SWA, I hope they don't treat all of their customers like this.A very disgruntled customer,Josh

Fenvy
Car: 2005 350Z Base 6MT

never...

sent payment 4-22-04 and nothing. I called once a week and it's still on back order

deCksy

actually SWA's customer service is pretty good.. i guess its just hard for them to get around to the forums... i called them a couple of times and everything was smooth, i asked what i needed to know and they responded with no hesitation.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Hey guys - I spoke with Steve from SWA on Saturday. He will be popping in to update everyone... until then, feel free to call them for info.

Y2KSESteve

Hey guys. I will be on the phone with B&M today and I will find out what the deal is. I really am sorry about the lack of communication on this deal, this is completely out of the norm. Now I'm on NICO, so communication will not be a problem. B&M continues to tell us next week, next week, and we still have no shifters. Last Thursday we were told they would be here by the 27th, which is this Thursday. I'll check with them again today to find out if that is still the scheduled delivery date to us. At any time if you have any questions or if you wish to cancel, please do not hesitate to call and speak with me. :)

Thanks,Steve

flyfishz

Flyfishz is a cancel. I ordered my shifter from PDM Racing on Friday and it shipped on Friday.

Thanks for the great price... but price isn't everything and I just felt it was time to move on...

Good luck with group buy

Fly

Y2KSESteve

flyfishz wrote:Flyfishz is a cancel. I ordered my shifter from PDM Racing on Friday and it shipped on Friday.

Thanks for the great price... but price isn't everything and I just felt it was time to move on...

Good luck with group buy

Fly

Well if these are in stock somewhere, B&M is lying to us. :mad: I will have answers for you all today.

flyfishz

I am not sure what to say except Mine shipped friday from PDM within hours of me odering...

Fly is off this thread... good luck to all

Y2KSESteve

I just got off the phone with B&M and they still state they have none in stock and now the earliest these will get to us will be June 17th. They also will not tell me why this is taking so long. I'm completely tired of this run-around as I'm sure a number of you are as well.

If anybody wishes to cancel their order that is more than fine, just please give us a call at 888-766-0022 and speak with me so I can get your info down and your refund going ASAP.

I am sorry about all of this confusion, but if anybody has any questions, please give me a call.

Thanks,Steve

AnotherSRLemming

I'm willing to stick with it... I'd just like to eventually get the product...

IlIkEmYz
Car: 06 Z

IM sticking too.

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”