Awful quiet in here...

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
MasterKC

Most of the "when" topics have been overcome by events, and not a lot of new topics. Where is everyone? The "other" Cube forum is busy than here, but not by much. I can't wait until this forum is as busy as the Versa forum!

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

I just dropped in to see what the traffic was like. Thought the cube would have a bigger following already. Know a lot of people were excited about them.

Good luck over here.

Edit: maybe this will help some traffic, a Cube owner surely needs a K&N filter.zer...-ship

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

MasterKC wrote:Most of the "when" topics have been overcome by events, and not a lot of new topics. Where is everyone? The "other" Cube forum is busy than here, but not by much. I can't wait until this forum is as busy as the Versa forum!
It is a bit quiet too quiet in here. Call it the calm before the storm.. Until people actually have the Cube in their driveway or garage... it's hard to really have a lot of conversation about them.

That'll happen pretty soon..

You said you have one ordered right.. and expecting to have it in your hands by July at the latest?

MasterKC

It's on order, and they told me 45 days on average, but plan on it taking up to 60 days. So, I might not been here until the end of July.

BrianHarte
Car: 180sx

FINALLY got to see them today at Huntington Beach Nissan.

Before today i was around 90% sure I was going to get a CUBE.Tonight it moved to 100%

It was smaller than I expected, so I was a BIT worried about the interior.

Then I opened the door. WOW. I think the inside is actually larger than the outside. Magic!!

LOVE IT. Going to get one in a couple of months I hope...

cubeperformance.com
Car: Nissan Versa, Titan, 300ZX TT

With more advertisement, word getting out and more being sold this place will start to get crowded.....just like the Versa form.

mpm

I just think it will take some time as this car is very new to the US. When I picked up my cube the other day at the dealership they sold 3 others that same day! I still get lots of weird long stares because people have not seen the cube yet. The cube even got laughed at hysterically by a couple of thugs outside of a shopping mall. I laughed back on the inside as they got into a rusted out 1980's suburban that probably got 9 miles to the gallon to take them back to their 10,000 dollar house.

Return to “Cube Forum”