Auto-Tech Interiors/ ATI Project CUBE

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
Team ATI

TBrack wrote:Do you think a 12'' sub would fit in the cargo organizer?
A 12" would be pretty tight. We can also provide a box for the right side, which allows for more air space. The Arsenal 10" that we used would have definitely bumped harder had we done so, although the sound is perfect as is.

Team ATI

helladrift wrote:the car will be displayed at SEMA?? I'm leaving for SEMA in two days and like to take a look at it =) what booth area will you guys be at?

is that full drop on the teins? and size of the wheeels? thanksss
Yes, please swing by the Falken Tire booth and check it out (booth 43025)

The TEINs are full coilovers. Wheels are 16x7 ft and 16x8 rear. Also please swing by our booth (Autotech interiors, #24619) and pick up a poster of the Cube and Corissa Furr. She will be there signing them as well!

helladrift
Car: 240

i definately will, a buddy of mine works for falken/garage boso too so i will stop by and take a look at it and get a chance to see it =) however i think i'd pass up on autograph (im a girl), but thanks for letting me know hahah.

and i was wondering if the coils could go any lower??? thankssss. can't wait to see the car.

Team ATI

helladrift wrote:i definately will, a buddy of mine works for falken/garage boso too so i will stop by and take a look at it and get a chance to see it =) however i think i'd pass up on autograph (im a girl), but thanks for letting me know hahah.

and i was wondering if the coils could go any lower??? thankssss. can't wait to see the car.
whoops, sorry about that, but yea please swing by and pick up a poster.

The coil overs can go a tad lower, about .25 of an inch.

Team ATI

Shop Shout outs! Special thanks to Bean Garage, Auto Fashion and J-Print, who all stepped up and made everything happen!

Bean Garage (www.beangarage.com) is a new retailer specializing in select aftermarket parts and accessories specifically for sub-compact cars such as the Nissan Cube and Scion xB. Founded by enthusiasts, Bean Garage found a gap in stores dedicated to finding the best parts for small cars. The knowledge and passion for tuning drives business at Bean Garage, where you can be sure to get the best customer service and attention to detail when it comes to tuning your sub-compact.

Auto Fashion (www.autofashionusa.com) is a one stop shop where we found dependable installation, innovative ideas and knowledgeable staff. Their experienced staff consists of the following; MECP Audio Installers, ASE Certified Mechanics, technical support staff, and a wholesale & retail department. At Auto Fashion they are certainly willing to help you in any way they can and as they say “You Dream It, We Do It”.

And lastly, special thanks to J-Prints (www.jprint.us) for working out the vinyl and logos on the Cube!

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

i pass by the falken booth and saw the cube, look very nice altough i was dying to see the engine bay specially after i read that you guys have dc sports headers

i also wanted to check the wet okole seat covers but the cube was locked

well ill pass by your guys booth tomorrow, if you guys have a chance my cube is by the north hall bettwen the starbucks and the small harley shop, if you guys want to come and check it out

1HoTcUbE
Car: 09 Cube

Ati,

Post some pics of the car! Haha.. i want to see how the lip kit and wheels came together..

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

it was nice to meet you ATI crew at sema.good stuff you guys showed up at sema

Team ATI

damian666robin wrote:it was nice to meet you ATI crew at sema.good stuff you guys showed up at sema
Thanks Damian!! Nice meeting you as well, I'm sure we'll meet up some time down the road

Team ATI

Thank you to everyone who followed our build. We hope to keep everyone updated with release dates on everything seen on our Cube. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach us at any time.

elDizzle_foShizzle
Car: 09 Cube 1.8SL

that cube is tha seks!

TBrack
Car: none

4 more inches of drop and it would have looked better

Team ATI

Hello all...the ATI Cube is now on display at Corona Nissan (till 11/23).

SSRs newly wrapped in some Falken 205-45-16s, feel free to swing by and check it out!

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

Can you guys make floor mats? It would be cool to have a one piece floor mat for the back seat.

williamk10
Car: '07 Versa SL

Team ATI wrote:A 10” subwoofer (CS-AW7040) enclosed in a custom ATI box, designed for use with Nissan’s Genuine Cargo Organizer. If anyone is interested, please feel free to let us know.

Modified by Team ATI at 1:38 PM 10/30/2009
I beleive the Nissan Versa's cargo organizer is the same size. Would you consider making one for the Versa? If so, price please

Team ATI

Hi William10, thanks for your inquiry. We can definitely look into it, from the images, the organizers are definitely close i size ad design.

Do you have the Cargo organizer already? Or would you need the organizer include with the box?

Thanks again!

williamk10
Car: '07 Versa SL

I don't have it yet. But if the price if right for the sub encousure, I would definately get one. I love the way how clean that looks and i get it'll work better than the plastic enclosure of the stock Versa sub.
Modified by williamk10 at 8:38 PM 11/20/2009

Return to “Cube Forum”