ATTN:Kimber!

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

hey kimber i was thinking of painting my headlights this weekend..... i know ive already asked how to pull it apart and all that but i guess my new concern is how much lighting do you lose if any, after paint?
Modified by superskunk at 8:01 PM 6/12/2008

CodeRed
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa S MT

You shouldn't lose any viability because you aren't paiting the shiney part that reflects the light.

superskunk

i seen some light reflecting off of the part that she and reyes painted...

KimberKenobi
Car: the Camel

Yea... don't paint the reflectors which are attached to the black back part that you cut from the lens, just paint the plastic insert... you'll see what I'm talking about when you open it... Like Code Red states above, you don't lose any light stuffs.

superskunk

KimberKenobi wrote:you don't lose any light stuffs.
ok ill see when i get there.... you have to remove the bumber too? i mite as well paint the grill while im at it... do you have to remove that too?

bulld0g
Car: 2007 Versa SL " Bulld0g Edition "

superskunk wrote:
ok ill see when i get there.... you have to remove the bumber too? i mite as well paint the grill while im at it... do you have to remove that too?
goin for the stealth V look I see

superskunk

yeah i got tired of looking at the shiny chrome on the front end..... how is vegas treating you? im going to mount the rims tomorrow...

bulld0g
Car: 2007 Versa SL " Bulld0g Edition "

superskunk wrote:yeah i got tired of looking at the shiny chrome on the front end..... how is vegas treating you? im going to mount the rims tomorrow...
Vegas is good...still waiting for all my stuff and my family to get here ....they are coming out on Saturday.....can't wait to see pics of your V when your done

superskunk

yeah im waiting on the window visors from BOB.... and i think after that i will get the smoked tail lights.... maybe we can meet up in when i go to vegas in august...

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”