Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
h82luz68
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

Hello, bought a 2019 Rogue SV AWD last September with only 12,000 miles. I have loved it so much that I've added another 17,000 miles in the past 7 months. Prior to the Rogue, I owned a 2004 Titan Crew Cab (loved it but killed me on gas) and a 2011 Sentra. I have been very pleased with all the Nissans I've owned over the years. Looking forward to learning more about my Rogue from everyone in this forum.

sparkiee6
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue

Hello All:

I am a Rogue owner for about a year and half '12 Special AWD 176500 miles. I bought car for work daily driver been a good vehicle. Have had a couple of minor things but overall 60 miles a day round trip commute. I am on here to get some help, meet new people and access your FSM's if I may.

I am dealing with CVT issues and now at a stand still. Could use a little insight or direction. I do all work myself have been working on vehicles mainly my own for 40 years and I am an Industrial Electrician by trade which helps sometimes. So once again Hello to All.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

sparkiee6 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:07 am
Hello All:

I am a Rogue owner for about a year and half '12 Special AWD 176500 miles. I bought car for work daily driver been a good vehicle. Have had a couple of minor things but overall 60 miles a day round trip commute. I am on here to get some help, meet new people and access your FSM's if I may.

I am dealing with CVT issues and now at a stand still. Could use a little insight or direction. I do all work myself have been working on vehicles mainly my own for 40 years and I am an Industrial Electrician by trade which helps sometimes. So once again Hello to All.
Hello Welcome to Nico!
That is a lot of miles. :yesnod
Sorry to hear about your transmisison trouble.
be sure to post those in a sperate thread :yesnod

xmountaineer
Car: 2013 Nissan Pathfinder
2013 Nissan Rogue

2013 Rogue owner since 2017, 136000 miles. Has been essentially trouble free until this year. Just replaced the transmission to the tune of $5500 due to the wonderful stepper motor code. I’ve used the forum to look up info and decided to sign up.

PalmerWMD

xmountaineer wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:17 am
2013 Rogue owner since 2017, 136000 miles. Has been essentially trouble free until this year. Just replaced the transmission to the tune of $5500 due to the wonderful stepper motor code. I’ve used the forum to look up info and decided to sign up.
Welcome to your new home away from Home! :yesnod

GoneRogue46
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue S

Hey everyone...from minne-snowta up here.
Although having always been a nissan fan and a previous ka24de altima owner I went ROGUE about a year ago with my 2018 Rogue S that a year later is far from the base model it started out as...all work and installation done by myself. Tints, lights, rims, lifted, intake, exhaust, chipped, and heard from blocks away with the 15" in the back....she's definitely one of a kind that I'm proud to be the owner of and happy to have 'gone Rogue' if anyone is interested in pics of it lmk....glad to be a part of this community
Thanks

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:welcome:

danielbmartin
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue

I'm pleased to join this forum.

Personal Nissan history:
1984 Datsun pickup
1987 Nissan Stanza
1999 Nissan Maxima
2005 Infiniti G35
... and a newly-acquired a 2012 Nissan Rogue SV.

The Rogue has 48K miles on the odometer. It's been "in the family" since new.

First impressions:
1) The Continuous Variable Transmission is annoying but I'll get used to it. I'd rather be driving a stick-shift but these days most cars have an automatic.
2) The HVAC controls are user friendly.
3) The engine is noisy under acceleration.
4) The performance is good considering the small displacement engine.

Daniel B. Martin

trailblazer201
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue S 2.5L

Hello everyone new member with a 2017 nissan rogue S. manufactured in Korea. My names Ricky and i hope all are doing well. trying my luck here. so far it is very intresting :inout:

PalmerWMD

Welcome trailblazer and Daniel!

twowesties
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

Hi - Eric here with a new (to me) 2013 Rogue SV with 41,000 miles. This is my first Nissan (Honda and Toyota owner, previous and current). Hoping for good fortune with the CVT as I've read quite a bit about the longevity (or lack thereof). Just had the trans fluid and diff oil changed so hoping that will help add to the life.

jaymanor
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Hi everyone. Jay here. Wow excited to be here. I am a newbie to the Nissan family. My history of ownerships revolved around Suzuki (while in India) and Honda (Canada). Last year I got myself a Nissan Rogue S (2019) FWD. Basic model but loving what it gives. Sorta my first compact or small SUV in life. So loving the roomier and bigger drive.

A 36 year old dad, I live in Oakville, Ontario but will be moving to Calgary soon sometime this year. Changed upon this forum and reminded me of my college and school days where such forums used to be a rage among car enthusiasts but somehow FB groups felt convenient but that also was targets for trolls. Started doing small DiY on the Rogue, starting with filter changes, etc. Now looking to do more including oil, lights, etc over time. Glad to meet fellow enthusiasts and read forum posts after a long long time!!!

Thecoop
Car: 2021 Nissan Rogue SV

Me new here with a 2021 Rogue SV AWD. Had a rental Rogue about 3 months ago. Fell in love with it. My Tucson engine went up and I decided to look at Rogues. Was offered a great price and bought it. Just finished first 5000 miles of me driving in 2 months and got the oil changed. Loving it.

alaroche_eng
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SV

Hi everyone, I'm a new member of the Nissan family. Just saw the movie GTR at the cinema. Glad to be here.

Mcslim51
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL

Hello everyone I just purchase a nissan 2009 rogue sl back.in sept at a dealership. First week I had to take it back because the seat belt bolt broke and the two front tires got wear down to nothing. So the fix both problems and off I went. 3 weeks down the road the front tires wore down to nothing again but they wouldn't fix it case the joys of buying at those side dealers u only havea 30 day warranty.

My vehicle now has been melting batteries as I drive down the road and the headlights have blown and a bunch of relays and fuses have also blown I am not sure what has happened but it seems to be a major league electrical problem the power steering now only occasionally works and the heat no longer does either I honestly don't know what to do if it's the voltage regulator or the ecm I have no idea please help

Return to “Rogue Forum”