Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
frankybabi
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue S

Hello there!!

Just recently bought my 1st nissan! 2015 Rogue S.
I'm absolutely in love with it, and look forward to upgrading and reading about new things here on the forum.. toddles :crazy:

2010rouge
Car: 2010 Nissan Rogue S AWD
2012 Buick Verano Base

Hello there!

New member to the NICO Club! Have been following this forum for quite a while...finally got a chance to make an account. Anyways, we had a salvaged 2001 Toyota Camry before moving onto our current 2010 Nissan Rogue. 2 years later, leased a 2012 Buick Verano (now financed). The Rogue is our primary car while our Verano is our secondary car. I'm looking forward to put as much miles as I can on the car without any major repairs. I believe maintenance is key, that's why Im here to read and share our experience with the Rogue.

Currently at 58k - Nissan Rogue / 21k - Buick Verano
Putting more miles on the Nissan because as we all know, GM cars are fuel guzzlers~

NoSleeves
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL Gun Metal AWD

Hey Everybody,

Just picked up my 2015 gun metal Rogue SL on Tuesday and loving every minute of it. Cant wait to see where this thing will take me and family. Commuting 45 miles one way and registering 32 MPG so far. But lets run through a couple tanks of gas to see what the true number comes out to be.

Now to start customizing this thing. Need to change out the fog light bulbs (HIDs) to match the HID headlights. And start researching remote start options. Read a couple post that it is possible with the stock key fob, but might need to hunt around to find the right person to do the job. And a trailer hitch too. I know it can only tow 1000 lbs., I just prefer to carry my bikes on the back of the vehicle. Don't want to block that amazing panoramic sunroof :)

Later!

joetu85
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV

Hi all,

New to the forums. Bought a 2015 Rogue SV a few weeks ago but have owned a 2005 Altima for a few years. Looking forward to everyone's thoughts and views on the Rogue!

-Joe

LeoR

Hello Everyone,

New member with a 2014 Rogue AV AWD. My first and only Nissan was a 1970 Datsun 240Z. I think that was the year; anyway it was the first year for the 240Z.

Leo R

RayznissanSv2015
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV

Hello. I'm the owner of a 2015 Nissan Rogue SV AWD gun metallic. I'm new to this site but look forward to getting acquainted and familiar with the posting etc.

roguebeauty
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL
Black on Black

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Nissan forum, I rececently purchased a brand new 2015 Nissan Rogue SL almost 3 weeks ago. My Nissan Rogue is Super Black with Black leather interior. I am super excited to be apart of this forum and to be a new owner of the Nissan Rogue. My previous vehicle was a 2002 Nissan Xterra which I purchased new and has 264,000 miles on it.

Looking forward to learning a lot and interacting with everyone!!! :)

outspokenaz

I got my new 2015 Rogue SV on Tuesday. So far I've very happy with it. It has a lot of options - premium package, moonroof, the LED steps, etc. Nissan is trying to get rid of their 2015 stock, but there arent many left with options. Very few dealers near me had Rogues with the premium package. Most of the Rogue's left have very few options. I got it for a decent price too, considering there wasnt much inventory.

Can anyone recommend a good dash mat and sun shade for the Rogue? I want something quality. I searched the forum but just found posts for Infinitis.

baconbits4138
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV AWD-Family Package

Hi All,

Owner of a 2015 Nissan Rogue SV with the Family Package in the cool green color. Looking to see what I can do with this vehicle in the way of any modifications or updates!

gramarie33
Car: 2010 Nissan Rogue

Coming at you from SE WI. Got my 2010 Rogue today and LOVE it already. What's not to love? It's my 4th Nissan. My son bought a Juke and loves it. One 1992 Pathfinder I bought with 178K miles on it traded it at 278K miles for a 2004 Xterra that was totaled at my curb in the middle of the night to a fun badass 1996 Pathfinder and now this Rogue. I'm lov'n every one of 'um. I even stunned a co worker when I pulled the dip stick producing amber color half way between oil changes at over 200K miles. Keep me happy on the road...love my Nissans.

jomax14
Car: 2015 Nissan rogue

Living in the boston area and the owner of a 2014 maxima and now my wife is the proud owner of a 2015 rogue.so far so good with a few exceptions.great to be part of this forum.

Jack07
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV with Premiere Package and Moon roof.

Hi! I just purchased a 2015 Rogue SV with the Premiere Package and a moon roof. I live in Henderson, NV and am currently enjoying being retired. Looking forward to being a part of the forum

phjake
Car: 2015 Murano SL

Hello. Wife and I bought a 2015 Rogue SV a week ago. Very happy with vehicle so far. Hope to gain valuable info on this forum

ceez76
Car: 2015 Rogue SV

Hello from NJ, bought a 2015 rogue sv two days ago. I've been a car guy all my life but my the wife talked me into buying an suv. So far so good.

stunt
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV 2WD 4 Cyl.

Hello guys ! I'm new member just registered. I've Rogue SV 2WD 2011. In LA My wife has driving this car. And in very aggressive city environment. Hi temperature we have here and, parking in and out many times on daily bases. So I do maintenance myself , as much i can.We have more than 54000 on odometer. It is time to change trans. fluid and. I try to get right info ; How to do that by myself ? If some body can guide me , Please where to get info. I've purchased Fluid from dealer. and could able to drain only 4 Qt of fluid. I've drained from Trans Pan and tried to drain rest of fluid from Return line . Unfortunately could not find any info to locate Return line and, Unplugged bottom house from little Radiator and started engine and Tried to use engine to pump out access of fluid. The only couple of Oz get out. So it aloud me replace only about 4 Qt of fluid out of 7 Qt of volume , that according factory specification. Will appresiate with any help , with Info.! Thank you! Igor.

karl_z
Car: Nissan Rogue 2015
SV with Premium and Family Package

I bought a 2015 Rogue SV with Family and Premium Package for $24K (out the door 26K) a month ago. I paid someone a flat rate fee to negotiate on my behalf because I know I am terrible at negotiating. I love the car so far.

avusbluem3
Car: 2015 Nissan Rouge SV Gun Metallic, AWD, Premium Package.

Just picked up a 2015 Rouge SV AWD, premium package. Very happy with it so far. Got the WeatherTech floor liners and the trunk liner as well. Have a question about letting in fresh air via the vents. My Honda and Toyota, when I allow fresh air through the vents, traveling a highway speeds, you feel a decent about of air coming through the vents. With the Rouge, I barley feel any air. Is that normal?

dvkiel
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL

Hello,

I am new to the NICO Club, I am not new to Nissan. I have previously owned a Versa, I now have a Rogue. I hopefully can utilize this forum to gain valuable knowledge regarding my car. Thank you in advance to everyone who may be able to help with my questions as they come up.

MajorDizaster
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SV

Hi All, Just got a Magnetic Black/Charcoal Cloth 2016 Rouge SV AWD, Premium Package, Sunroof, $27,844 out the door. Love it. Can't wait to tap into the vast knowledge here in these forums!

Knob
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue S 2wd

Hey everyone. Just recently got a 2015 Nissan Rogue S 2wd Gunmetal, black cloth interior-basic trim
-Knob

Iteachyoumath
Car: 2019 Rogue S Special Edition, Glacier White

Hi all! Newbie Nissan owner here! Have had my 2016 Rogue SV AWD with premium package, Midnight Jade, for about a week. I can honestly say this is the first car I've bought in a long time that I truly LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

YB40
Car: 2016 Rogue SV AWD in "arrest me red"
2003 Sentra GXE 5 speed

Hi all,
Just introducing myself. I am Steve and I bought a new Rogue SV in Cayanne Red, with sunroof, of course.
Came out of a '12 Titan PRO 4X and wanted something with the room and fuel economy I needed. Did not need a truck any more. Looked at a few of the competitors( Ford Escape and Subaru Forester and Outback). Preferred the Rogue for style and space and pricing. Happy with my choice and the dealer here is great to work with. Look forward to many years of ownership.

pink_cooler
Car: 17 Pathfinder Plat

Hello all,

2015 Rogue SL, black and black. More Asian OEM mods coming up, stay tuned.

callilee3
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Hello Rogue Owners,

I too have been 'lurking' about on this website. I've just purchased a '13 Rogue SL - Cayenne Red AWD. So far love it. Prior to this purchase a devout Subaru Forester owner - 16 years. In considering trading in for another read where Subarus were having excessive oil consumption issues according to Consumer Reports and JDPower downgraded them. I was stricken! Had to go elsewhere. Like what I was seeing in the Rogue and stopped into Nissan Dealer - drove off that night and am pleased. Dealer provides lifetime oil changes, inspection fees, etc. Bought extended Warranty for all the electronics this baby has I don't want headaches - that's why I didn't gamble on a Forester. My demanding job as hospice worker doesn't leave room for downtime due to car needs!
Anyway, glad to be here. Love the: Size (thought I'd hate it) roomy; Leather (cloth seats in Forester stained something terrible); SOUND!! OMG - Bose all around w/tweeters! Fun to drive.

Wanted to ask others about the Overdrive button. I used to engine brake a lot as I have a house on a mountain in WV (but job is in DC so lots of town driving) and try to avoid braking a lot. My father (way back when) encouraged me to either coast or downshift to spare brakes - now a days perhaps not such an expense as back then and afraid maybe engine braking will wear transmission - cheaper to replace brakes, rotars, etc?? Don't know - .

Also - why the 'AWD button' ? Saw a video on website where it really helped a guy in the snow - Thought, as with Forester- AWD All the time - so why add'l button?

minnetonka
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL

Hi, new member obviously! Have 2015 Rogue SL. Bought it last March, I have 15000Km on it now. Good fuel economy. However in last few weeks had it back to dealer 5 times and still not resolved with squeak from front end. Sounds like rubber. They replaced bump stop and front left strut. However after strut which was last solution, that lasted all of two days, now sounds like a squeaky accordion. Got to take it back again. Anybody else having this problem? :confused:

Furious
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue

Hey,
I just purchased 2014 rogue SL. Trying to find out some info on my rogue.

Ckolden
Car: 2016 Rogue SL Premium

Just brought my 2016 Rogue SL Premium home last night. It has lots of bells and whistles, but not all. My goal today is to get the programming started if not finished. It is my first Nissan, have had Acura's for past 13 years. I was ready for a change, and wanted something that sat a little higher. I'm a 57 year old granny who will use her primarily for hauling granddaughters to various events. It is Pearl White with Charcoal leather and panoramic sun roof. So far I love it.

DaveinHV
Car: 2014 Rogue SV

Hello all. Currently have a 2014 Rogue SV living in SW PA ski resort! This replaces 2011 Rogue and have owned Nissan PU and Murano also.

Purplerogue13
Car: 2013 Rogue s

Hey everyone I recently went and bought a 2013 rouge s I have had it 1 month and love. Thankfully it snowed pretty good the day I brought it home and got to see what the awd was about.

Dakotademon7
Car: 2014 Nissan Versa Note SV

Just saying hello. Just got a new 2015 Rogue Select this week. Like it very much.

Return to “Rogue Forum”