Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Beastoftheeast

Hello, I bought my 2015 Rogue SV AWD 5 days ago. The color is gun metallic. I have put 100 miles on it. I'm still getting used to all the new features. Keep in mind I traded in a car from 1999 so I'm a bit overwhelmed and feel this vehicle is smarter than me! So far I love it, especially the keyless entry. It's so convenient not to have to always dig for keys....etc. Happy to be here.

orkinman
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL

Hi,

Just joined this forum. I have been reading many of the discussions here before I made the purchase of a new 2015 Rogue SL FWD yesterday. Many of the discussions here made me worry about the reliability of the car but only time will tell. The car had only 4 miles on it when I bought it. The Nissan dealer I bought it from was the worst dealer I have ever seen. Luckily I don't have to negotiate the price since I was using truecar price before I went.

Happy to be here.

Phillyrogue
Car: 2008 nissan rogue sl

HI all just got a used 2008 rogue sl with 47000 miles. So my 1988 chevy camaro began to go, so i decided to try a dealership for a new car. i have very bad credit so i wasnt expecting to get anything good from them. just something to help get back on track with my credit. i tell the dealer im very picky with cars. well i sit in the rogue. and instantly fall in love. its no power house but it sure does have some nice power for a 4 cylinder. i cant tell you how impressed i am with the rogue. remember im coming from a muscle car, and to have no complaints about it even stuns me. I LOVE MY ROGUE!!!!!

saltbranch
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition

Hi All,
My wife and I proud new owners of 2013 Rogue S special edition. Dark blue, gray interior and 51k miles. Pricing was good due to the miles and my wife averages about 8k per year, so it will be paid for before 100k. Pretty neat car, I am a Ford guy at heart was really leaning tot he Escapes. The interior room and overall feel won me over to the Rogue

lk2lrn
Car: 05 G35x infinity, 14 Rogue

Hello everyone,
We bought our first nissa rogue a 2014 with new body style about 9 months ago. Very pleased with the vehicle. Came here looking for some info after going off the road and into the ditch and side airbags deployed. Need to know how to read the curtain side airbag sensors to determine if they are goood or not. Also would like to find a schematic wiring diagram of this vehicle. I am a retired electrician coal miner from WV. My wife is a retired postal worker. Thanks to everyone.
LK2LRN
Like 2 Learn

jishfandogjr
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL

Hello everyone , my name is Ryan. I have just recently got my license, and along with that I bought a 2011 Rogue SL. I live in New England, so the AWD was a must have. SO far, the rogue has been running unbelievably in the snow. As some of you may know, we have about 7 Ft. plus of snow and I have not had one problem. The heated seats work great on the cold days! Here is a picture of it.Image

Jubmasterflex
Car: 2015 Nissan X-Trail SV

Greetings from the fashionable sandpit that is Dubai!

American expat here; moved out here a couple of years ago and have just now realized I needed a car. Looking at reliability, sellability, and something that I could take off the "normal" tarmac, landed me in the Nissan showroom. Took delivery on a 2015 Nissan X-trail SV (Rogue under any other name) and haven't looked back. LOVING the panoramic sunroof and overall interior. I will say however that based on information from colleagues and friends out here, most manufacturers take liberty with the looser safety regulations out here. Whilst I certainly feel safe, I suspect I'd be getting more bang for my buck with the US version.

Either way, I'm looking forward to using my new car more and more, as well as getting more involved with what appears to be the best community!

colorfulpanda
Car: Nissan Rogue 2014

Just found this forum, I'm in Quebec, bought a 2014 Rogue last March. So far so good, like the car very much.

squishmaster
Car: 2015 Rogue SV AWD

Greetings from Portland, Oregon. I just got my new 2015 Rogue SV AWD on Friday and put about 200 miles on it taking it on an extended road trip. I went with Midnight Jade (which looks like a greenish brown to me) with the charcoal interior. TBH, I didn't pick the Rogue because it was my favorite - I preferred the Mazda CX-5 and part of me wanted to wait for the new VW Golf Sportwagen. I went with the Rogue because of the incentives; between the discounts and the financing, I have my new car for $23,000 with 60 months and 0% financing. Mazda, Volkswagen, and Subaru just couldn't beat those incentives.

Tarpan
Car: 2015 Rogue SV

Hello from a sub-urb of Vancouver BC!
I got my 2015 Rogue SV AWD w/ 3rd row and given it a good handful of hours in the last week. I went with the Cayenne. I looked at a ton of different options, but the rogue really was a clear leader for the wife and I. We were moving from a 2010 Civic and she did n't want to add a lot of length to our vehicle, but loved the idea of a 3rd row of seats but was, for some reason, unwilling to let me spend a small fortune on a Tesla. I was thrilled by a lot of the tech and comfort features at the price point, and so far I am absolutely loving the vehicle. The dealership was great to work with in the purchasing process.

I haven't gotten to really push the vehicles limits, but not really sure I will. It's a family vehicle that should allow for some good camping and snowboarding type excursions. The extra seat for the option to tag in some of the kids friends or some extra family is great.

Super thrilled by the vechicle though, and so far loving it.

RogueRanger1
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Red w/Premium Pkg

Picked up my new 2015 Red SV w/Premium Pkg. yesterday. I researched,
shopped and test drove the CRV, Rav4 and Forester. The best riding, best equipped and best looking is the Rogue. Former owner of an '87 Sport Truck, a '90 Sentra and a 2007 Frontier. Hope the Rogue is a good as they were.

wchunter
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Rogue SV AWD in Super Black. We kept it simple and went with the base package with the floor mats as our only options. So far, we are well pleased with the handling and performance.

ImaRogueGal
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Hi,

Just joined-proud owner of new 2015 Rogue SL AWD-still learning all the bells and whistles!
Other considerations were the Buick Encore and CRV-this Rogue was the best choice IMO and with 0% a win-win deal! :yesnod

RG

grendal87
Car: 2010 nissan rogue krom

Hello, I'm frank aka exodus aka grendal, I answer to all three. I've had my rogue for over a year now. Bought it used from flood ford :rotfl and I really like Liadain (Yes I named her. Gaelic for the grey lady. Iridium graphite gray)

Antares Rangers
Car: 2015 Rogue SV AWD

New member; just saying Hi... I'm a first time Nissan owner of a new 2015 Rogue SV AWD, from the DC area.

Blue Sky
Car: 2008 Nissan Rouge

Hey Guys ,

I've had my Nissan 2008 Rouge for a while but never became a member on this forum till now. I've done a couple of things to it but still want to do more. I will post a pic when I can of how my car currently is. I usto be a Mazda Protege 5 owner and was really active over at http://www.mazdas247.com. Hope to learn a lot and meet great people maybe even attend some meets if possible. I'm in the NY LI area btw

Thanks

Bgmac
Car: 2015 Rogue SL Fwd

Just joined. Just got my 2015 Rogue SL Fwd today! Only has about 20 miles on it so far. My newest car before this was a 2003. Been having fun learning the nav system, xm radio with extras, and all the other bells and whistles. So far I really like it. Gunmetal Grey with charcoal leather. The heated seats and camera system really top it off.

CelictZ
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue

Hello, I'm 43,and hoping to be 63 with 500,000 on my Rogue. I got a 2012 AWD S with 11,500 miles, and it's Platinum.
I'm hoping to add a supercharger, to make closer to 250HP, as I've heard these CVT's can handle it.

sonudel
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV AWD
and
Old and Sweet 04 Nissan Altima SE V6

Well. .Just took the plunge and bought the New Rogue SV with Premium Package.. It was a tie between CX-5 and Rogue and the dealership for mazda couldn't give me the deal I wanted to I remained loyal to the brand with my old Altima V6.

vince2773

Hi I am Vince and I bought my 2015 Rogue SV premium package..replacing my 2012 nissan altima.I decided to go for Rogue when the subaru dealer lowball the price of my Altima...so far I Love my Rogue just wish It had a little more HP.

CelticZ111
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S

Hey fellow and female Rogue owners.
I just grabbed a 2012 Nissan Rogue S AWD with 11,500 miles.

CelticZ

THEgassaver86
Car: 2014 Nissan Rouge Select and 2012 Nissan Titan

Hello everyone just got my wife a 2014 Rouge Select. She loves it and that's all that matters to me. We got it brand new with 14 miles on it. I would post a pic but can't find how on my phone...

newrogue15

We just bought a new cayenne red 2015 Rogue SV with premium package. Nissan is also throwing in fog lights and a homelink mirror. We love so far, very comfortable and drives great. Hoping to get many great years of use.

chrisrogue2009
Car: Nissan Rogue 2009 SL AWD 4dr

Howdy all. I have a 2009 Rogue SL AWD 4dr and live in Nashville, TN. My Rogue is close to 100K miles so I'm looking for ways to extend its life. I have been reading some of the DIY guides here and they have been informative. I am new to car maintenance though so I likely won't take on too much myself, but need to save some pennies where I can.

danrog1
Car: 2015 Rogue SV FWD

I purchased a 2015 Nissan rogue SV FWD in January of this year, this is my fourth Nissan and so far I really like the way it handles. Nissan makes a great four and six cylinder engine. I have had two V6 and two four cylinder engines, all have met my expectations and more. My rogue has performed very well under all driving conditions and the gas millage is very good. I have a little over 3,700 miles, so far only one complaint, the brake peddle feels a little soft, having it checked Tuesday next week. I hoped to glean as much information on my rogue as i can on this forum. I have a lot of questions about the new technology built into this new crossover.

Inetdesh
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue SL

Hi everyone,

Purchased 2015 Nissan Rogue SL AWD 2 weeks ago with Premium package. Black on Black. Jumped from Toyota to Nissan. Tested Rav4, CRV and CX-5 but Rogue beat them all. So far love driving the Rogue. Initially concerned about CVT engine but after test driving it, its surprisingly quite than previous gen CVT. Learning all bells and whistles of this car.

Regards

dtempeny
Car: 2015 Rouge SLP

Hey,
Just bought a 2015 Rogue SL and looking forward to some trouble free driving. I live in the Ottawa area, Canada and I'm looking for a Bra for my new Rogue. First Name "Dave"

DaiUyTed
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate MT
2005 Ford Thunderbird

Hello!
We bought our 2015 Rogue SV six weeks ago, as a "grocery hauler" to replace a 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring (i30),which had accumulated only 11,000 miles. Wanted something more up-to-date, with auto transmission this time and heated seats to relieve the wife's aching back. I researched similar models from six or eight different marques, and decided on the Rogue.
Our other cars are a modified 2015 Genesis Coupe Ultimate, and a 2005 Ford Thunderbird customized show car. Those two are our tourers and my daily drivers; the Rogue will be the wife's local errand runner. She loves it already - easier to drive, and to get in and out of!
- Ted & Margie, Florida Senior Citizens Who Never Grew Up
Retired Army & Coast Guard; Part-time Substitute Spec Ed Teacher

OGrogue
Car: 2010 Nissan Roge

Hello all!

I'm a new Rogue owner, as of today. On a tight budget so I went with the 2010. It's black! I'm super excited haha. I want to personalize it...need to get the radio situation figured out before anything else! I dunno which receiver I should get so any advice is MUCH appreciated!!! Any other advice on upgrades is welcomed as well. I'm a chick but I like to get my hands dirty - so I figure i will do the radio myself! I HAVE to have crisp, clear music while I'm driving.

Glad to be apart of NICO!

cnrverdejo
Car: 2015 Rogue

Bought my new 2015 Rogue SL (with a lot of the premium features/upgrades) last week. She is the Saharan Sun color and her name is Rose (from the Golden Girls! Lol)

My previous family hauler was a basic Kia Sedona; once the kids all started school I got a Chevy Sonic to back and forth to work. Ultimatly I decided to sell the mini-van and the small car and get something in between those two.

Return to “Rogue Forum”