Att: New Rogue Members - Post your introductions here

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
slawd
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Thanks! It certainly is. I guess I better get to eBay and hope the Canadians have enough to go around. Can't wait and thanks again!

VA-HUSKY
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue AWD SL, Iridium Graphite, Premium Package, Spoiler, Kickplates

Greetings All -

I am the proud new (as of 3 hours ago) owner of a Nissan Rogue AWD SL... Prior to purchase, in reading various literature on the Internet, I was somewhat apprehensive about buying this car, even though I loved the look, interior, etc. Then I found this forum, read through all the posts, and despite some of the problems this model has encountered in it's first year in the US, I was sold. This site is an incredible resource, one that I will read often, with an occasional post as needed. Thanks for the advance insights. I love the car... three hours in. Thanks - VA-Husky

Ckcrain
Car: Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Just picked up my Gotham Gray SL AWD w/ premium package today. I wanted gray interior but the dealer could not locate one in the whole northeast so I settled for black interior and glad I did. I love it.I traded in a Jeep Liberty for the Rogue and so far I have no regrets. It's a great crossover, great price and I love my blue tooth and Bose stereo.This site has been a great resource and helped me make my decision to buy the rogue. Thanks to all of you out there for your informative posts.

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

I have the same colors and have added a couple accessories on my own. See my pictures on the other Rogue forum.

rmsupply

Thanks for the reply. That makes me feel better. I'll post MPG results after the break-in period.

flying
Car: rogue SL AWD

I am picking up my new Rogue next week and can't wait. This forum has been very helpful, so thanks everyone. I'm getting Gray AWD with gray leather inside. I really wanted the bluetooth so I needed to get the upgraded packages. I would have waited for the 09's but my dealer found an 08 with everything I wanted. I hope this works out for me. If not, I'll just wait for the 09, no rush.

Viper1269
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue S AWD

Hello everyone!! My wife and I just purchased my 2008 Rogue S AWD Wicked Black with Black Cloth on Friday night. Now I am just waiting for Tuesday to come around so my wife and I can finish the paperwork and drive the sexiest vehicle ever off the lot.

My brother freakonaleash1187 is my brother and introduced me to the Nico club. He says this is the best site to get help, information, and great place to meet Nissan and Infinite lovers. I am glad to be here and can't wait to chat with everyone.

jbang45
Car: 2008 Gotham Grey Rogue S AWD

I Picked up my '08 Gotham Grey Rogue S AWD yesterday and I'm loving it so far!

jeena826

Hi all...just brought my new baby home on Wednesday ! Venom Red SL AWD, Premium package, black leather & Moon roof. So excited! I researched this car for a couple months and this is a nice upgrade from my '02 sentra SE-R. Look foward to learnin' a lot from this site.

Jimothy12
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD

Hi everyone.

I have been useing this board to assist with my car hunt. It was between a new Rogue or a used Highlander. Big difference I know. Today I decided on the Rogue and pulled the trigger.

08 SL AWDWicked Black, Black ClothPremium PackageMoonroof PackageSplash guardsCrome Grill

I take ownership of it tonight. I'll be around this Forum for awhile. I love doing my own work on my cars.

Hi everyone!Jim

t.mckim
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Premium Orange Alloy

Hello everyone!

I picked my Orange Alloy Rogue SL AWD w/Premium package on Thursday night. As others have mentioned, reading the posts on this board helped me with confirming my decision. Thank you! I am switching from a 98 Mazda MPV so this is a really nice change.

I know not everyone is crazy about the Orange, but my birthday is Halloween so I've always had a place in my heart for orange and black. The black privacy glass goes great with the orange, my 11 year old daughter loves it and calls it the "pumpkinmobile". Definitely stands apart from the crowd.

My Rogue was a dealer demo so it was already broken in. On the first tank of gas I averaged 8.6 litres per 100kms, way better than the 13 litres per 100kms I was getting with the MPV

Fuel efficiency was high on my priority list and so far the Rogue has not disappointed. I am actually looking forward to driving in the snow with the AWD, I expect a much better experience than I got with the rear wheel drive MPV.

I do not have the Bose sound system, but the stereo sounds good to me. I might look at replacing the front door speakers with aftermarket ones down the road.

Pescakl1
Car: 2008 Iridium Graphite SL FWD Rogue

t.mckim wrote:I do not have the Bose sound system, but the stereo sounds good to me. I might look at replacing the front door speakers with aftermarket ones down the road.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your pumpkinmobile.

By searching a little bit in the forum, you will see that "radio experts" seem to think that the limiting factor in the Rogue is the radio and not the speakers.

I am so not an auditive person that I don't care as long as it makes some noise when I ask it to do so.

slawd

You're right. It's the stereo. I'm amazed that Bose would even put their name on such junk.

CincyRoguer
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD/Gotham Gray/Black Leather

Hi, yesterday I picked up my new 2008 Rogue SL AWD Gotham Gray/Black Leather beauty. It has the Premium Package with moonroof. I had a 2003 Xterra, but two weeks ago I got hit and rolled over and it was totalled. I loved the Xterra and had just paid off in January. I decided to give up a V6 and cargo space to get the better MPG. Looked at the CRV and Rav4, but the Rogue was loaded and totally beat the other two on overall style. Even though I wasn't looking for a new car and would have been happy driving the Xterra another 75,000 miles, I love being "spoiled" in the new Rogue. Love the Bluetooth! I think the Bose stereo sounds pretty great. Bought a cord for my MP3 and that sounds great too. Wasn't happy with one dealers quote so I went to the next one and ended up with $26000 OTD. The first dealer wouldn't trade the car to the 2nd dealer (not surprised) so the 2nd dealer got the same car in Columbus about 1 1/2 hrs away. I'm happy to know that the first dealer realized they lost out. One day old and I love it!

cdmuile

Our '04 CRV was also totalled. We looked at the same replacements you looked at and went with the Rogue. Been 8 months now my 'Best Beloved' couldn't be happier. THE HANDLING! wow.

flying
Car: rogue SL AWD

I am the proud owner of a gotham gray, 2009, fully loaded SL that I picked up two days ago. It took me two days to adjust to those "blind" spots but now I'm lovin it! It's hard to believe it's a 4 cyclinder car, so smooth and rides beautifully. I love when I see other Rogue riders out there, our little club! Happy riding to allsue (NY)

minitrucker

well today i bought my car, well actually my wife did i am currently over seas and i did all the hard work and she went in with the POA and signed the papers, they snuck the extended warrenty in for 60 months at 1495 so that made me very mad but as i was reading the contract i noticed as well as my mom did who is a loan officer at a credit union noticed the dealership let her sign the contract not the proper way that are spoused too with a POA so know i am trying to get a new contract wrote up that i will have them take that extended warrenty out of the contract. but other than that i got the SL AWD with floor mats and the Premuim package for total of 24669.69 but they added that extended warrenty in so thats another battle i am going fight. stupid dealership. help me out if u have any ideas of what to do.

slawd

Hi there,I don't think the extended warrant is a bad idea. I bought my Rogue 6 weeks ago and took out the warrant on mine. Through previous experience it paid off, and then some, on the Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD I bought. I especially think it's a good idea on a first year model like the Rogue. Don't sweat it.Kim

minitrucker

UPDATE: The dealership Let my wife re do the contract and gave me a extra 500 dollars off for the mistake. i tryied to get out of the 600 gap coverage i bought but i couldnt so i am just gonna cancel it within 30 days and get that 600 bucks back so with all that stuff i was OTD at 24385.69. I am happy

cdmuile

Sounds like you came out OK. The key point here is that you addressed the complaint in a timely manner......and from so far away. When you get home you'll see that the Rogue is a really nice car.

solo2

On August 16th ordered a '09, it turns out to be $25,750.18 for the '09 Rogue SL AWL, 77519 (No MoonRoof) including destination charges with the following option codes:Color: QX1-K White, Phantom with gray interiorX01 Leather PackageP02 Premium PackageF94 Bumper ProtectorL92 Floor Mats B10 Mud GuardsU94 Navigation System, Portable At invoice would have been $26,488 So I purchased this '09 well below invoice.Delivery date is August 25th.Well on August 25th it arrived with 35 miles, I am pissed. Turns out they delivered the Rogue to the wrong dealer, so the salesman drove it from the wrong dealer to me.

What is interesting is that it came with the portable Navigation System that was still packed in the trunk where the spare tire is located.

The portable Navigation has a special mount made into the dash pad, so there is a special dash pad made just for this Navigation mount. How Interesting.........

Also purchased the Gold Plan, 60 months/75k extended warranty at dealer's cost,The Gold Plan, 60 months/75k miles = $735The Gold Plus was 60 months/75k = $845These are the '09 pricing since I have an '09.

santoshjoseph73
Car: 2008 awd rouge

bought a 2008 rouge sl awd, silver ice,premium,moonroof,cloth (traded my 2004 rx8 in), the rouge is nice:) so far i'm pretty happy with the purchase and this forum seems to be helpful.

mexrogue
Car: Nissan Rogue

I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure if I'm posting on the same topic or not but.... did some research and I read about the thump noises, the scratches, the tranny issues but I still got a new Rogue. I live in Mexico, so the prices are higher. OUCH!I love my new rogue, it's white, with dark leather interior, AWD, sunroof..the whole thing man! So far so good, but I'll keep posting

cdmuile

Welcome to the forum Mex. Where in Mexico are you? I'm familiar with Cabo, Ixtapa, Matlatzan(sp?), Yucatan and Copper Canyon. You gonna love the Rogue!

remjep
Car: 2008 nissan rogue

Hi,

My husband and I bought a Rogue just almost a month now.It's an SL AWD, venetian red (our fav color). It's our first car here inCanada. We love it....even the kids. We are still enjoying our free tank of gas. We will keep posting and reading this forum.... An applause for ROGUE,,,,

mx6bfast
Car: 08 Rogue SL FWD

Purchased a Rogue this weekend after many months of researching different vehicles. I was always partial to it because of the gas mileage (50 mile work round trip) took a test drive in the Rogue and I knew I had to have it.

2008 SL FWDWicked Black and black cloth Initially came with premium package, moon roof, splash guards, and premium mats, and dealer added a grey and white stripe that runs just under the windows (pretty sweet looking)Added rear bumper guard, moon roof deflector, and kick plates

Car replaces a 93 Mazda Mx-6 that I purchased in January 1997 until Saturday.

kazzan11236
Car: 2008 Nissan Rouge SL-FWD-Fully Loaded-Tints

Kay... also known as Snaky Sh...

I bought a rouge a month ago. premium package SL... 35% tints....

from NY but living in Virginia. Trynna get mods done. LED lights,etc etc

been watchin this forum since i had my 06 altima.... great forum... just now registering thou

kgantz
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

I got my Gotham Gray Rogue back in July. Photos of it (when it was still perfect) are located here < http://www.flickr.com/photos/k...etail/ >. I say, "when it was still perfect" because my driver's door has been damaged by the Rogue itself. I'm going to make a separate post about it and will put the details there.

I got rid of a 1997 Maxima, which I had from birth, when I got the Rogue. The only thing I miss about the old Maxima is the ability to roll down the front windows with the remote. That would have really been handy with the black interior!

2009 Indigo Blue
Car: Indigo Blue 2009 Rogue S FWD

I just got a 2009 Rogue S on Saturday (2 days ago) & I'm so excited! I first liked the car pretty much since it first came out.

I joined this thread to learn more about my new car & to have fun.

See you around the board!

youngdustin
Car: 99 Altima

We purchased our Gotham Grey SL AWD w/Premium Package on 9/27/08. We really like it and are excited to drive it over the years. I'm excited to have this forum as a research tool (my wife thinks I'm a little OCD with it...but it's only to her advantage since we bought the Rogue for her).

Return to “Rogue Forum”