Are all Republicans Scumbags?

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Rogue One wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:52 pm
telcoman wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:13 pm
^

Did Hannity disclose to Fox news that he was a client of Michael Cohen?

Telcoman
No, because Hannity never paid or retained him. Asking for legal advice from a friend doesn't make you a client. I've walked through Neiman Marcus twice in my lifetime without buying anything, does that make me a frequent customer?
So why did Hannity's name show up in documents seized from Michael Cohen?

The transcript from the court hearing with the legal arguments to judge Wood as to why Cohen's mystery client should not be disclosed was quite interesting.
Cohen's lawyers lost that argument and Hannity was exposed.
What documents does the government have that now implicates Hannity?

Hannity better hope he pays proper taxes. I'm sure they will be looked at along with Cohen's and Trumps.

Follow the money

Telcoman

ca18det_boy

telcoman wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:35 am
Rogue One wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:52 pm

No, because Hannity never paid or retained him. Asking for legal advice from a friend doesn't make you a client. I've walked through Neiman Marcus twice in my lifetime without buying anything, does that make me a frequent customer?
So why did Hannity's name show up in documents seized from Michael Cohen?

The transcript from the court hearing with the legal arguments to judge Wood as to why Cohen's mystery client should not be disclosed was quite interesting.
Cohen's lawyers lost that argument and Hannity was exposed.
What documents does the government have that now implicates Hannity?

Hannity better hope he pays proper taxes. I'm sure they will be looked at along with Cohen's and Trumps.

Follow the money

Telcoman

flartius
Car: 1996 - Nissan 240sx SE RB25DET
2008 - Yamaha YZF-R6 - SOLD
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

I liked this article, shed some light on the FBI and how they are playing party politics.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ew-mistake

Personally liked questions: 5-10

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

telcoman wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:35 am
Follow the money

Telcoman
Follow the money indeed...
RUSSIA ROUTED MILLIONS TO INFLUENCE CLINTON IN URANIUM DEAL, INFORMANT TELLS CONGRESS
BY JESSICA KWONG ON 2/8/18 AT 3:48 PM

In a written statement to three congressional committees, informant Douglas Campbell said Russian nuclear executives told him that Moscow hired American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide to influence Hillary Clinton, then secretary of state, among others in the Obama administration, The Hill reported on Wednesday.

Campbell said Russian nuclear officials expected APCO to apply its $3 million annual lobbying fee from Moscow toward the Clintons’ Global Initiative. The contract detailed four $750,000 payments over a year’s time.

“APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the U.S.-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement,” Campbell stated.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Rogue One wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 am

Elliott Broidy resigns from RNC after report Michael Cohen arranged $1.6 million settlement to squash affair rumor

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.3932317

" He did it again, but not for Trump.

President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen arranged a $1.6 million payment for a Trump-linked Republican fundraiser facing allegations that he impregnated a former Playboy model.

The settlement was reached on behalf of Elliott Broidy in late 2017 to silence the unnamed woman, according to The Wall Street Journal. "

Campaign finance law violations?
Money laundering perhaps?
Jail time perhaps?
How long till Michael Cohen flips and implicates Trump?
According to Michael Avenatti on TV yesterday it won't be more than 3 months
And by following the money we are going to find out the financial connection/and or criminal activity of Hannity.
Why else would Hannity's attorney try so hard to keep his name out of Michael Cohen's sparse list of clients?
That information is in attachment A which has not been publicly disclosed yet.
Judge Wood knows :)
Perhaps Stephanie Clifford also knows? :)

Telcoman

ca18det_boy

telcoman wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 am
Rogue One wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 am

Elliott Broidy resigns from RNC after report Michael Cohen arranged $1.6 million settlement to squash affair rumor

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.3932317

" He did it again, but not for Trump.

President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen arranged a $1.6 million payment for a Trump-linked Republican fundraiser facing allegations that he impregnated a former Playboy model.

The settlement was reached on behalf of Elliott Broidy in late 2017 to silence the unnamed woman, according to The Wall Street Journal. "

Campaign finance law violations?
Money laundering perhaps?
Jail time perhaps?
How long till Michael Cohen flips and implicates Trump?
According to Michael Avenatti on TV yesterday it won't be more than 3 months
And by following the money we are going to find out the financial connection/and or criminal activity of Hannity.
Why else would Hannity's attorney try so hard to keep his name out of Michael Cohen's sparse list of clients?
That information is in attachment A which has not been publicly disclosed yet.
Judge Wood knows :)
Perhaps Stephanie Clifford also knows? :)

Telcoman

flartius
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

ca18det_boy wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:36 am
:rotflmao

Looks like a young Rush Limbagh.

telcoman

Isn't it amazing how one single FBI/Justice department raid of the slime ball president's attorney can change things?

Ex-Playboy Model, Freed From Contract, Can Discuss Alleged Trump Affair

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

"American Media indicated earlier this month that it would fight Ms. McDougal, asking the Los Angeles Superior Court to dismiss her lawsuit.

But that was roughly a week before federal investigators obtained email communications, audio recordings and other documentation from Mr. Cohen during their raid of his office, home and hotel room. Those materials included information about American Media and the McDougal suit, people involved in the case said."

Follow the money

Telcoman

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

*yawn*

Meanwhile, while the Dems are still tugging their useless gender-confused gennies over meaningless soap opera drama, POTUS might be close to accomplishing denuclearization talks with NK.

We know you watch The View in the nursing home, Howie... But a denuclearized NK isn't nearly as interesting as gossiping over who got laid.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

...and let's not forget that Judge Wood should be recused (maybe disbarred) for failing to disclose that she officiated the wedding of none other than your psycholiberal hero (and scumbag extraordinaire), George Soros.

I can't imagine why she'd have an agenda, can you?

Follow that money, if you can count that high. :)

Meanwhile, Hillary's still an unemployed failure, the NRA is growing, the economy is doing well, s*** states like NY / NJ / CA are feeling the effects of their poor electoral choices, minority employment is up, and your friends still don't know which restroom to use.

Life is good in real America. Go cry in your Cream of Wheat. :)

telcoman

^
Are you a clone of Hannity?

Hearing the Cohen Case: A Soft-Spoken Judge Who ‘Carries a Big Stick’

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/nyre ... -wood.html

"“She’s sort of the judicial equivalent of Teddy Roosevelt — she speaks softly but carries a big stick,” said Judd Burstein, a lawyer who has known Judge Wood for more than 30 years. “She has a wonderful judicial temperament. She’s very soft-spoken, very courteous to people, but completely no-nonsense.”

Judge Wood accepts no bull shyt from Michael Cohen's lawyers.

Go back to watching the fake news, right wing false reporting, change the topic sites that excite you.

Telcoman

ca18det_boy

telcoman wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 am
^

"“She’s sort of the judicial equivalent of Teddy Roosevelt — she speaks softly but carries a big stick,” said Judd Burstein, a lawyer who has known Judge Wood for more than 30 years. “She has a wonderful judicial temperament. She’s very soft-spoken, very courteous to people, but completely no-nonsense.”

Go back to watching the fake news, right wing false reporting, change the topic sites that excite you.

Telcoman

flartius
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

telcoman wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 am
^

Telcoman
I couldn't imagine the NY Times painting the picture that a left leaning judge might be 'straight as an arrow' when hearing a case against a republican's legal council.

Wakeup call... :stickhit:

I still think it is funny how the media is completely playing Hudenni with the American people... talks of denuclearizing NK doesn't get a minute of air time because of wanting to know if Trump slept with Stormy Daniels BEFORE he was the president. Somehow that is more important?

telcoman

^

I guess it is as important as the Monica blow job was with President Clinton?
The big difference was there was no money involved in trying to cover it up.
Laundering money/bank fraud,wire fraud from foreign countries and paying off p0rn stars with questionable sources of funds does make a difference to the FBI and the justice department.
Failure to produce tax returns just adds to questionable activity of our POTUS.

Follow the money

Telcoman

flartius
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

telcoman wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:52 am
I noticed how you conveniently glossed over the fact he lied to congress under oath about this too... multiple times.... it's a felony.... Kinda like how Hillary did it to the FBI.... for about 6 months.... repeatedly..... also a felony. But I guess if you're a liberal, or democrat you're above the law and you only want to hold republicans accountable for their actions... It's cool man we get it you're on a witch hunt.

Follow the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I agree if campaign funds were used to pay off someone whoever is responsible should be charged with the crime. But until the investigation concludes and produces evidence, you're just blowing hot air.

telcoman

flartius wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:06 am
telcoman wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:52 am
I noticed how you conveniently glossed over the fact he lied to congress under oath about this too... multiple times.... it's a felony.... Kinda like how Mike Flynn lied to the FBI and the vice president....
Fixed that for you!

Mike Flynn has been charged with a crime.
Hillary has not but the right keeps chanting "lock her up" without charges or a trial.
Mike Flynn and Michael Cohen are likely to be locked up before Hillary.

Telcoman

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Interesting reveal in the Comey book: instead of getting search warrants for Clinton lawyers' laptops that held her classified emails before deletion, the DOJ "negotiated" access over a period of weeks out of concern for attorney-client privilege.

One set of rules for democrats and a different set for anyone else.

ca18det_boy

telcoman wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:40 am
flartius wrote:

I noticed how you conveniently glossed over the fact he lied to congress under oath about this too... multiple times.... it's a felony.... Kinda like how Mike Flynn lied to the FBI and the vice president....
Fixed that for you!

Hillary has not but the right keeps chanting "lock her up" without charges or a trial.

Telcoman

flartius
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

telcoman wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:40 am
flartius wrote:

Fixed that for you!

Telcoman
LOL, yeah like a true leftie; you 'fixed it'.

telcoman

More on Hannity and republican scumbags

Michael Cohen case shines light on Sean Hannity's property empire

Fox News host who said Trump’s fixer ‘knows real estate’ has a portfolio that includes support from Department of Housing, a fact he did not mention when interviewing Ben Carson last year

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/ ... carson-hud

Telcoman

telcoman

More on the Hannity Scumbag

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/opinions ... index.html

"In 2013, Hannity complained that an African-American man in Tennessee had allegedly fathered 22 children who were receiving welfare. A Hannity guest called for sterilizing the man. Another Hannity guest opined that "the women should have kept their legs closed."
But when it came to accepting government support for his real estate investments, Hannity didn't keep his wallet closed. The ethic of rugged individualism gave way to the desire to have the federal government help line Hannity's pocket."

Telcoman

flartius
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

I'm sure I'm just another 'Republican Scumbag' but I do feel like if you're on welfare (ie you cannot financially support yourself, by your own misfortune or not), you should have to take contraceptives and not allowed any extra money for kid(s) you create while on welfare. It is NOT the job of taxpayers to support other people. I will not go to the extreme of saying that person(s) should be sterilized permanently, but I'm also of the belief that welfare should have a 'term limit' if you will.

It should only be offered on a permanent basis for those with crippling illness or disability that they cannot physically/mentally hold a job, and it should be used to subsidize income not be the sole income of those capable of working. You no work, you no get check. You no take drug test, you no get check. You have mo kids, you get no mo money.

Just my opinion, but I'm not one trying to make a whole population dependant on the government *cough* Obama *cough*

ca18det_boy

flartius wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:31 am
I'm sure I'm just another 'Republican Scumbag' but I do feel like if you're on welfare (ie you cannot financially support yourself, by your own misfortune or not), you should have to take contraceptives and not allowed any extra money for kid(s) you create while on welfare. It is NOT the job of taxpayers to support other people. I will not go to the extreme of saying that person(s) should be sterilized permanently, but I'm also of the belief that welfare should have a 'term limit' if you will.

It should only be offered on a permanent basis for those with crippling illness or disability that they cannot physically/mentally hold a job, and it should be used to subsidize income not be the sole income of those capable of working. You no work, you no get check. You no take drug test, you no get check. You have mo kids, you get no mo money.

Just my opinion, but I'm not one trying to make a whole population dependant on the government *cough* Obama *cough*
Although a LARGE part of the population feels the exact same as as you (including myself), unfortunately people have become so dependent on it that people like Howie simply can't fathom a world where taxpayers don't support all the lazy people in the country. They're all about getting benefits without thinking of the reprocussions of them. Thanks to a certain group of people, we're now a nation of entitlement.

AZhitman
Administrator

Isn't it intriguing that in the lengthy and storied history of this little corner of the web, no one has come to poor Howie's defense?

We certainly don't discriminate against anyone here - all are welcome, and all can post.

And yet, strangely, even the liberals among us don't buy his blather.

The educated among us would refer to that as a 'statistical anomaly.'

AZhitman
Administrator

Just curious, does an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy carried out by the DNC and Killary during the 2016 presidential election qualify for scumbag status?

...or are we ok with that type of behavior?

telcoman

AZhitman wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:30 am
Just curious, does an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy carried out by the DNC and Killary during the 2016 presidential election qualify for scumbag status?

...or are we ok with that type of behavior?
Missing citation/link/source?
Fake news?

Back on topic

Another Republican Scumbag!

Meehan resigns with promise to pay back alleged sexual harassment claim

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/38521 ... rid=252279

"Rep. Patrick Meehan is resigning from Congress effective immediately, the Pennsylvania Republican announced Friday.

Meehan, who has been battling sexual misconduct allegations, had already announced that he planned to retire from Congress.

He said in a statement that he plans to pay back the $39,000 he used from his office account to settle a claim against him."

Telcoman

ca18det_boy

telcoman wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:21 pm
Fake news?
That's the pot calling the kettle black. You're full of fake news, BS links, BS citations, and BS sources. Keep on drinking that Kool-Aid....

telcoman

ca18det_boy wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:00 pm
telcoman wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:21 pm
Fake news?
That's the pot calling the kettle black. You're full of fake news, BS links, BS citations, and BS sources. Keep on drinking that Kool-Aid....
Of course you believe everything about our unfit president is false including having a Russian spy visiting Trump Tower

Lawyer Who Was Said to Have Dirt on Clinton Had Closer Ties to Kremlin Than She Let On

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/n ... v=top-news

"“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

The previously undisclosed details about Ms. Veselnitskaya rekindle questions about who she was representing when she met with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort and others at Trump Tower in Manhattan during the campaign. The meeting, one focus of the special counsel investigation into Russia’s election interference, was organized after an intermediary promised that Ms. Veselnitskaya would deliver documents that would incriminate Mrs. Clinton."

Telcoman

macgiver

mac , so Ms. Veselnitskaya fooled virtually everyone , including mr. telcoman ? God knows how many layers of boeullshite she had going , Gullabini's though will connect dots that ARE"NT THERE.

RCA

Lots of great stuff in here but I hope no one minds that I change the subject slightly...

So I have read some of this thread and it seems like Hilary has done some seriously heinous things over the years. For 6 years under Obama the Republicans have had the House and Senate and for over a year they have also lead the Justice Department and a majority in the Supreme Court. We spend more time and tax payer money investigating Benghazi than we spent on investigating the 9-11 attacks. The House's conclusion stands out to me because the House is usually much more partisan than the Senate and even they realized that the mistakes that occurred prior to Benghazi weren't malicious or illegal.

My question is why are Republicans so bad at these things? Are they inept at bring people to justice?

They are all mostly lawyers, and it takes a good one to become Congressmen or Senator.

I have a theory but would love to hear from you guys.

Return to “Politics Etc.”