Anyone put new speakers in?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Leo2005

Get a tiny (phone) screwdriver and pop it up. If you afraid of scratching panels then get a bigger screwdriver wrap in the towel and pop it or don't do it all.

Colorado_Al
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue S AWD

If you're wanting to install 6.5" speakers in the rear doors and retain the stock door speaker grilles all you need is an adapter. This is the one I used:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NWEJWA
Worked perfectly. I also used a foam baffle to protect the back side of the speaker:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039Z3SRA

nissanlife2022
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

hey guys, i want buy a Rockville RVL69W 6x9" 300w to put it in my rogue front door but i am not sure if it will fit, the mounting depth is 4-3/4", i will appreciate it if you guys help me out cause i dont find no type of info out there

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

nissanlife2022 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:44 pm
hey guys, i want buy a Rockville RVL69W 6x9" 300w to put it in my rogue front door but i am not sure if it will fit, the mounting depth is 4-3/4", i will appreciate it if you guys help me out cause i dont find no type of info out there
I bought a different brand called Rockford that were 150w. Unfortunately, It did not fit flushed because some tiny part of plastic was in the way so I just macguyvered it into it’s spot. Because of this I think I was able to use 1 screw and zip-tied it somehow. So it was angled funky and not flushed. Luckily it still fit under the oem cover. Heck I can’t see the setup but it sounded great. Couldn’t believe I took nearly a decade to upgrade the speakers, no wonder oem sounds like crap, they were only 20 watts! Funny thing is they did sound better after I changed the head unit.

Didn’t mean to digress, but there is no way those Rockville’s would fit in the 1st genner at least because the magnet from that one looks TWICE as big as mine. Don’t know if it’s because it’s 300w but it’s twice as fat down there. Moreover, if the speaker setup has been standard since the beginning. :cool:

Return to “Rogue Forum”