Anyone know of a REAL nissan board?

Discuss topics related to the VQ series engine.
BoostFab
Car: S13cp, S13fb, S14z

VQMatt wrote: Maxima.org is way better than NICO will ever be concerning maxima's
lol sour grapes.

The Law
Car: 2003 Nissan Maxima

NSR A32 wrote:
I haven't had much experience with the other .org concerning Maxima's but I favor this one because you don't need to make a few "worthwhile" threads in order to post in the forums. NICO is where I plan on staying.
Those worthwhile thread keeps you newbies from asking repeated questions that are dumb.

The Law
Car: 2003 Nissan Maxima

BoostsFed wrote:lol sour grapes.
This place don't got jack info compared to maxima.org. Plus all the info that is on here came from one place where it all started....can you name it?

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Dude, what is with all the negativity? First off, we have NOT taken information from the .org and posted it as our own. Any links/information we have that is not our own is posted with permission. Thinking the .org has a monopoly of information concerning the Maxima is idiotic. Yes, it is A MAXIMA ONLY SITE, so it is bound to have more information than the NICO Maxima forum. Assuming we are trying to steal or even replicate/copy anything from there is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

You don't like it here, then you don't have to post or even visit.

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

audtatious wrote:Dude, what is with all the negativity? First off, we have NOT taken information from the .org and posted it as our own. Any links/information we have that is not our own is posted with permission. Thinking the .org has a monopoly of information concerning the Maxima is idiotic. Yes, it is A MAXIMA ONLY SITE, so it is bound to have more information than the NICO Maxima forum. Assuming we are trying to steal or even replicate/copy anything from there is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

You don't like it here, then you don't have to post or even visit.
i am a member at the org and i visit both regularly. the immaturity level of the org sometimes gives me a headache. it seems that here most everyone tries to help where the org seems like a roast. just my .02

Return to “VQ30DE / VQ35DE / VQ35HR Forum”