Anyone from SoCal?

Including HI and CA
drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

little tokyo meet you mean? HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!

Anand

I honestly would Love to go but I got so much $hit to do that day. I have 2 events that I have ot go to. 1 my wife's work christmas party and then one of my friends party...why do these meets happen on days that I can't go! =/

drifter

Hey thatguyin240

Are you a part of that 240 crew that changes the location of their meet every first Thursday of the month? I met one of the guys by accident; I was gonna buy an exhaust from him but ended up not doing so...and we ended up talking about 240s and he invited me to the meet.

Smmmmmallllll world. :)

Anand

Update:

I got my wheel!!! YEAY!!!! I am just waiting on the Apexi duals now!!!! should be here next week!!!!! pictures will be posted as soon as I install the exhaust!

knightrider
Car: black 90 240 coupe

i been tryin to get a dual n1 for my 90 coupe for a month now, but no1 in socali or anywhere else for that matter has any, they all say, outa stock, back ordered, they r tellin me that they are back ordered from apexi and no1 has any, im hoping apexi starts crankin em out soon

Anand

I just had my friend get a hold of some n1's for mine. I think he is picking it up for me 2... as soon as I transfer the money into his account that is =).. and I am doing that today. I'll let you know what unfolds with that this week!... I hope he is right and they do have mine in stock so I can have it all set up this week!!!

drifter

Just installed my HKS Hiper today! It looks and sounds freakin' awesome....!

Anand

I got my Duals heres the link.. if you want to look at the pics... it's not installed yet tho:

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....=7980

b240

Hey i live by you guys as well...I would be down for a meet. Let me know what's up.

Anand

b240 wrote:Hey i live by you guys as well...I would be down for a meet. Let me know what's up.

where do you live and what year is your car?

b240

I live in SunCity , and I have a black s13. Just installed my apexi n1 a couple days ago! But i go out to OC atleast once a week.

S13_RaHiL
Car: learning more abour cars

hey wassup bet u guys dont remember me i havnt posted in so long. but i was the one who started this thread. i recently got into an car accident so i wont have my 240 fo awhile. some fool took a left turn right infront of my car. iam hoping its not totaled. i love my car.

SadDrifter
Car: moding

name is joseph i used to be on the boards a while ago when they were on 240.org... well i would like to meet with a few people it doesnt have to be anything big, i live in san bernardino, if any one is interested lets set a small meet up maybe get some taco's or something.

later

super_hicas

what do we do at the meet? is it like a big sausage fest? sounds kinda creepy. hehe

Anand

super_hicas wrote:what do we do at the meet? is it like a big sausage fest? sounds kinda creepy. hehe

only in your dreams....

:D

SadDrifter
Car: moding

hmmm... seeing as im married i doubt that, well we can do some illegal street races or go road racing on the mountains

drifter

Guys, we have a meet set up with the guys from Zilvia.net.....here's the link to the thread:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showth...ber=1

Return to “California Region”