Anyone From Alabama

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
RWDnot RICE
Car: Wheels

you'll love this video if you like wet parkinglots!

http://www.auburnextremeracing...a.wmv

Apex
Car: 96 CA S14

:ylsuper sweet video. Dry pavement is much more fun though. So I take it you don't drift.

RWDnot RICE

well i have had so much stuff gong on that i just don't have the time, i do like anything that gives me the chance to drive my car more than the few times i get to now. we just recently moved into this area so i had to find a job and now that i have two jobs but still no paycheck free time is still pretty non existent

Apex

Well let me know if you ever want to go. Or if you know anyone who might want to go.

nolaws4evr
Car: cruisin tha streets of Huntsville, runnin down hondas, tryin to get money out of my insurance comp.

Hey everyone. Im new to this forum, but i have been searching around 240sx.org for awhile. Anyway, i live in Huntsville, and was wondering if anyone lives around this area. Also, any advice on where I could find a good salvage yard that may have some parts for my 95 240. thanks guys.

HUSKE

Welcome

Come on guys we are quickly falling down the list.

I saw a maroon 95 in decent shape at Bookout Auto Salvage (205) 674-9413. It is off Hwy 78 in Dora, Alabama between Birmingham and Jasper. The body was screwed, but the interior was decent and the engine was still there. I wanted the seats, but that splash of pink was just too much. I am looking for some black ones though if anyone knows were to get them. I want to put them in my 91.

I also saw an s-14, red, for sale on Arkadelphia road. It looked like a base model with these UGLY chrome hubcaps. Might be worth a stop bye though. It was at a small dealership right near the driver's license place and 20/59.

GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

Well I just got my cable modem back yesterday, was just comming in to see if everyone died or something :)

ZeAl240

ignore the mustang lol .. the blue car is mine..lol ... i am from south ms.. i go to mobile sometimes and to biloxi anyone w/ 240s in this area get up w/ me just email me or something..

GodDrivesA240sx

I hope you're in midswing of knocking that guy out for doing that to his mustang ;) :evilhaha j/k

Hey guys, how about we try to get a plan for a meet and headup to steele to their track. It's like 45 mins from b'ham. A friend of mine went up there the other week, says its ok place to go :) He's going to montgomery next because they supposedly have a better track. So maybe we could hold off and see which is better :)

Apex

I'm down for anything. just need to know in advance.

Steele is best on Sundays.

HUSKE

Montgomery is a lot better track. They prep it better and Steele's is actually not completely flat at the starting line. However, there are hundreds of cars there on Friday nights and it is always a lot of fun. Montgomery is also farther away, at least from the B'ham guys. Steele's track night also starts kinda late, and the line to get in is really long. You also have to pay even if your not racing, but I guess I would go. We could eat in Bham and then caravan up there? Maybe in Trussville or something, it's on the way.

Apex

I've never been to the track in Montgomery, but Steele is prepped better on Sundays and it starts early in the day. Fridays are for the teeny boppers.

HUSKE

Hey guys. I dont know if anyone really cares, but my picture is in the newest issue of Super Street Magazine. I am pictured with my dog (siberian husky). Its in the article about the Super Street Tour in Birmingham. Sure it makes a crude comment in the caption, but I don't really care, I'M IN THE MAGAZINE !!! I think it funny they didn't care about my dirty and basically stock car, but my dog is magazine worthy. Hope yall see it and please no comments about doggy style.

BobbyMac15

Hey guys. I am an Alabam boy also. I live about 10 minutes from downtown B'ham, in Moody. I have been to Steele and Montgomery both many times with my Dad, when we used to have our drag car. A 1979 Camaro. Anyways, both are excellent tracks, however Montgomery does get the edge for having a nicer facility. To me though I love Steele. I go there pretty ofter, and and have gone since right after the track opened, as my Dad is friends with the owner. Also Steele is a olt closer, for me at least, and is just as good of a track, but just not as large. Anyway, if you guys decide to hook up somewhere, let me know. i would love to see some of your cars. I have just put my kit on mine, and am waiting on this guy to buy my truck, a 1950 Chevy, so I can buy and SR20. Anyone who is around B'ham we should meet up sometime or something. No one around here has a really good car. Mostly Mustangs, Camaros, Civics, and Integras. Some are nice, but there are just so many around here it gets old seeing them over and over. Well, talk to you later. Bobby.

BobbyMac15

BTW, my kit is a Veilside kit, and my car is black. I am up at the Galleria a lot, and I am all over B'ham pretty much daily. If anyone else is around here, let me know, and post a pic of your car. I seldomly see 240s around here, and definantly none that have been modified. Later. Bobby

RWDnot RICE

sorry about the long time away guys i have been so busy. it seems that every christmas i forget how broke you can get when you have a big family! i'm down for a drag in steele, let's pick a date in january so everyone can have plenty of notice? i just got my firestone sz50's. All i have to say is i can now drag race in the rain i have only gotten then to break wet traction once and that was on this wierd turn that leaned the car over so much that there was no weight on the tire so it spun, i would definetly recommend them!!

RWDnot RICE

[email protected]

lets start a mailing list, Send and E-mail to this address if you would like to get a "240sx over Bama newsletter"

If any wants to be down to help out that would be great!

HUSKE

Damn guys we have almost slipped to page two.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and tell everyone to be safe. I hope Santa brings you all a lot of good toys.

RWDnot RICE

wow, where has every one gone? this thread is like a ghost town...?

GodDrivesA240sx

hey guys i'm still alive. lost IN cinnection..... still up for a meet though.........i should be back ina couple of weeks...................huske i saw your car over ine other night.. bluff park the other night....at ...i forgot thr road...runs off of savoy and o niel.....anywyas later .............ps.laptops are ****ed up to type fast on

RWDnot RICE

WAHOO! just got the 300zx TT F/R brakes in today. Can't wait to get the rest of the parts in so i can put is all on my car!BTW, if were were going to meet, why not the day before the 240sx convention in ATL? that would be perfect! Then we can all just caravan over there!

Return to “Southeast Region”