Anyone From Alabama

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

HUSKE wrote:Yeah I lived about three miles from that CVS. It was a Big B then however. I about grew up riding around those neighborhoods on my BMX and then motorcycle. I guess there are some old people lying around in that area. hehehe

Growing up did you know gill rucker, or jason burger? or van rich?

::edit:: or a dude named raymond that was into 240's ?

these guys range in age from 30-38, but I don't remember how old you are :)

HUSKE

Yeah I know Gil and Jason. Gil dated one of my best friends and I just knew Jason casually. They were both two years older than me. I'm 28 and they went to Berry High with me. How do you know them?

GodDrivesA240sx

HUSKE wrote:Yeah I know Gil and Jason. Gil dated one of my best friends and I just knew Jason casually. They were both two years older than me. I'm 28 and they went to Berry High with me. How do you know them?

Gill lives next door to one of my friends house. We started hanging out with him about 3-4 yrs ago, it was kinda odd at first cause it's like a 8 yr age gap, but now it's nothing, especially since we're all 21+ now and can anywhere him and his friends go :) I met burger through gill. He's a real cool guy too. Got tons of cars too :) Including a supercharged miata and an q45 with some monster v8 in it :yesnod Do you still talk to them? Maybe I've heard some stories involving you :)

HUSKE

I would be really surprised if Jason remembered me, but Gill might. It has probably been 12 years since I have seen him last though. I didn't know Jason was into cars, especially Miatas. One of my best friends is really into Miatas, but now he has a WRX. If you ever see me, please give a waive. I am, again, in a grey s-13 that says HUSKE on an Auburn tag. I am mainly on 459 and 31 area.

And I hope to GOd you havent heard any stories about me !! hehehehe

GodDrivesA240sx

HUSKE wrote:I would be really surprised if Jason remembered me, but Gill might. It has probably been 12 years since I have seen him last though. I didn't know Jason was into cars, especially Miatas. One of my best friends is really into Miatas, but now he has a WRX. If you ever see me, please give a waive. I am, again, in a grey s-13 that says HUSKE on an Auburn tag. I am mainly on 459 and 31 area.

I'm on 31 a lot, usually in a napa truck ;) I'm constantly looking for 240's, have yet to see yours though :( I did see the sr dude's once, it was heaven. I've heard some pretty crazy *** stories from gill and burger, and even made some of our own.

And AGAIN today I saw ANOTHER riced out 240. It was a red s14 with a big *** aluminum wing, ugly muffler...and here's the worst...a APC sticker going across the windsheild :rolleyes:

GodDrivesA240sx

HUSKE wrote:I would be really surprised if Jason remembered me, but Gill might. It has probably been 12 years since I have seen him last though. I didn't know Jason was into cars, especially Miatas. One of my best friends is really into Miatas, but now he has a WRX. If you ever see me, please give a waive. I am, again, in a grey s-13 that says HUSKE on an Auburn tag. I am mainly on 459 and 31 area.

Could I get your name? I was over at Gill's house last night and went to tell him about you and was like, well s*** I don't know his name, but you dated one of his best friends...as if that narrows it down. But he couldn't remember without the name :)

RWDnot RICE
Car: Wheels

Okay i know this might not be an exciteing hapening to all of yu but while i was in B-ham the other day i had a 350z pass me going 90 on one of the local roads i was in so much awe i can't remember which one..?but it was awesome, of course it was an old guy driiving, but man would i love to be in his shoes!

mrat2de
Car: Cars, computers

Well it is the thursday before the NOPI Nationals and I am bored as H**L at work but enoug about that. Are any of the Bama Guys gonna be there, besides me that is. I know that Chris Mays has set up an area for 240sx.org so I hope to meet some of you guys there.

Hope to see ya there.

Until then keep it cool:blue

HUSKE

Well, I cant go to NOPI. I'm going to hang out in the hurricane down on the beach. I did however go to the Super Street Tour Stop at Hooter's last night. Anyone else there? It was actually a lot of fun. I even made my friend with the SR show up and we cruised through after it was over(a little 240 representing).

mrat2de

Just got back from the Nationals yesterday, we had a good time, walked like 8,000 miles over 3 days and still didn't see everything.I never did find the NICO group however I did find an old skyline gtr, it was sweet. As soon as I can get my pics on the computer I will put a few up for you guys.

RWDnot RICE

Hey guys, were moving! i'll be in vestavia (birmingham) on saturday un-packing the truck.After i get all the unpacking done maybe i can get all of these website ideas out of my head for 240's over Alabama meet.i'll be offline till monday so i'll put up more later!plus i have pics i gotta post of my slightly stock 240.Austin

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

hey guys whats up hey I am most likly heading to the meet in KY if any of ya'll want to go let me know I am going to be driving through B-ham on friday night would like to meet a few guys if I can when I come through

GodDrivesA240sx

mrat2de

Hey guys just stopped by to say what's up and to let you guys know about my new ride.Unfortunately it is not a 240, I ended up getting a 200 ford focus for a daily driver and I am now in search of a s13 for my weekend toy. I don't care if it runs or even has an engine as I am planning, as soon as I find one to do a complete race setup. If anyone knows where I can find one let me know.

GodDrivesA240sx

mrat2de wrote:Hey guys just stopped by to say what's up and to let you guys know about my new ride.Unfortunately it is not a 240, I ended up getting a 200 ford focus for a daily driver and I am now in search of a s13 for my weekend toy. I don't care if it runs or even has an engine as I am planning, as soon as I find one to do a complete race setup. If anyone knows where I can find one let me know.

don't buy the one up in leeds, with half the engine sitting inside the car. It's mine damint! :)

please don't buy it :)

mrat2de

Ok, I wont bro, I am not one to buy stuff out from under people.Honestly I don't think I have seen that one yet but congrats if you get it.

GodDrivesA240sx

mrat2de wrote:Ok, I wont bro, I am not one to buy stuff out from under people.Honestly I don't think I have seen that one yet but congrats if you get it.

Hey cool, thanks man :) When you come off 20 and take exit 140 I believe it is, you go to the right and head up the hill to leeds. Then its like right before the place that has the viper sitting in its lot, across the street...it's like a gas station with a row of cars for sell. I actually haven't looked at it yet but my dad's been looking at it for me since he works out there. I went to find it the other day, but couldn't find it. Now I know exactly where it's at though :)

mrat2de

I know exactly where that is. Well I hope you get it, if you deceide not to let me know.Oh, by the way there is another car show in Leeds this saturday if you are out this way swing by, it will be at the walking track.Directions: from where that 240 is turn right out of the parking lot, go to the light turn right, go to the stop sign turn right and stay on that road, the walking track will be about a mile I think on the left, you will be able to see all the cars from the road.If you get out that way give me a call @ 966-9803

RWDnot RICE

mrat2de wrote: Oh, by the way there is another car show in Leeds this saturday if you are out this way swing by, it will be at the walking track.

Hey i am looking for somethign to do on saturday, my wife has a baby shower to go to and i'll be left with nothing to do all day.can you tell me an address that i can look up directions to or can you give me directions from the hoover vestavia area..?

Also what kind of car show is it..?Thanks for the info!Austin

mrat2de

Ok, first off it is a general show, by that I mean there will be a little bit of everything there. The show is hosted by a friend of mine and his club the L.A. Riders.To get here from Hoover/Vestavia Hills get on 459 towards Atlanta/Gadsden, then get on I-20 east bound towards Atlanta, exit off I-20 at exit 140 go right up the hill past the chevron and exxon, at the first traffic light take a right, go to the stop sign turn left and the show will be at the Leeds Memorial Park on the right side of the road. if you need any further instructions feel free to call me, you can get my cell # from the other post

RWDnot RICE

Oh, BTW i don't think you mentioned what time is is going to start, or whether there was going to be an admission fee?

Blasin
Car: Import tuning. Car Audio. graphics and interior Work

Team Undefined is having somekinda Car Show in Elba saturday.. Mini Truck.. DB drag and all....right when you get into Ebla is supose to be right there somewhere...

mrat2de

Hey Huske, did you get that 240 in Leeds?

HUSKE

Hell, I can't even afford gas for mine, let alone buy another. Sorry, but it wasn't me.

mrat2de

Hey guys I have opened my new website and I am looking for input as to the layout and to other things, you can find it atTeamHTR.com So check it out, sign up for my forum, even if you don't come back, post some news or events or anything.

Thanks

J Taylor
Car: 1978 280z rb25det
1990 300ZX TT

Mobile here. Would be up for a meeting sometime.JT

Apex
Car: 96 CA S14

I'm about to go nuts! I can't find anyone who will sacrifice tires with me.

RWDnot RICE

where can you do tbat around here..?

Apex
Car: 96 CA S14

I have a few places that i like to go. My favorite is in center point at the old HQ parking lot.

S14lover

Siddhartha wrote:Not from alabama, but tens minutes away from alabama. Pensacola is as close to Alabam as you can get w/o living there. I'm down to meet . . .

No No my friend Colombus is as close to Ala to be w/o living there i might make a meet as well:ylsuper

Return to “Southeast Region”