Anyone From Alabama

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
mrat2de
Car: Cars, computers

Yeah, I definately agree that $25 was too much for that show. Some of the cars didn't even have any business being there, runs in the paint, dirty or hell even nothing done at all. There were a few really clean rides there though, so I guess you live and learn.

Glad I missed that wreck though.

Your ride over sounded sweet, I have wanted to check out a WRX just to see what it can do. What color was that WRX?

mrat2de

Did you see that S14 with the carbon fiber hood and the Silvia badging? That was a sweet looking car. I have a pic of the front, couldn't get one from the side to many rude ppl in my way. I'll post it either tonight or tommorrow and link it from here.

Blasin
Car: Import tuning. Car Audio. graphics and interior Work

Ill most likely be in Montgomery this weekend at the motorsports park. Was wondering if anyone would be there. Ill be going with my car club, i wont be racing. Just observing.

mrat2de

What is going on in Montgomery?I doubt I'll be able to make it but I would like to know what is happening

Blasin

Nothing special really.. just going to get out of Troy and meet new people..

WhItES13

I live in Gulfport, Ms if anybody wants to meet up??

nismo240sx
Car: tuning and being cool

I live in slidell, la and and man gulfort isnt that far from slidell every saturday me and my friendsg to mandeville u should come out some time e-mail me or pm me to get in touch

mrat2de

We were the fastest growing m & g post for awhile and then it just died off. Hopefully we can regain our status as the king of the hill.

Maybe there is still life in the puppy!

She's ALIVE, ALIVE!!!! :rotflmao

Just got bored at work and decided to liven things up a bit.Later

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

Hey maybe we should try to get a meet together for labor day weekend I can always call the nearest full 1/4 strip if they are going to be open and every can come to Jackson or if someone has a better place and a better idea lets hear it

RWDnot RICE
Car: Wheels

labor day is no good we gotta give people more notice than that, esspecially since it's a holiday.

nismo240sx
Car: tuning and being cool

i think there shold be a meet the weekend after labor dat weekend so it can be moe planned out too

ransta12
Car: 240's

I think it should be somewhere closer the mobile area.

RWDnot RICE

well central to the state of alabama would be montgomery right..?we should meet somewhere in the middle of alabama. (make is fair for everyone..)and who can make is on the 5th of october that is Far enough we can plan on?any takers..?i'll work on some flyers i can post to my website and we can e-mail the others on this thread to let them know so we can get a desicion on the date.in the mean time everyone tell me what you think of this date and montgomery as the place?

mrat2de

Actually, to be centralized in Alabama you would need to get somewhere between Montgomery and Birmingham, but whatever, the date as far as I know sounds ok. I think we should post some possible locations and then we can all decide on which one would be the best. My $.o2

I will try and come up with a place were we can meet and I will post it here.:ylsuper

lateralmotion
Car: guitar, skateboarding, driving

I'm from Tuscaloosa, but i live in Columbus, MS, so that's only an hour away, but i would definitely come to a meet somewhere around b'ham if you guys plan one, oh and by the way, super street is having a night party at next level performance on sep. 19th, i know that's like a tuesday or something but whatever. i don't think super street's website says anything about it but on their tour dates in the sep issue that's what it says. not too descriptive but anyways...

mrat2de

That party at nexet level is part of the super street tour on it's way to the Nationals, it is on a thursday night and more than likely it will be a honda and acura party with very little representation from anybody else. I plan on trying to attend but I will have to see, since I am leaving early the next day to go to NOPI.

Later:ylsuper

Blasin

Montgomery is good for me..its only like 45 minutes from where i live..

jolly23

hello all, i just joined this forum. i drive a '91 240sx.i have intake and exaust for now. all this stuff about threads and all that is kinda confusing so please bear with me. just wanted to say"WHATS UP"

mrat2de

:ylsuper was just happy about the 3 day weekend, had to let someone know LOL

RWDnot RICE

yeah this weekend it going to be great!if i had the money right now i'd be putting on a set of kyb agx's with some ground control coils this weekend, but i'll just have to settle with some new brake pads and a few coats of wax.

GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

RWDnot RICE wrote:yeah this weekend it going to be great!if i had the money right now i'd be putting on a set of kyb agx's with some ground control coils this weekend, but i'll just have to settle with some new brake pads and a few coats of wax.

hey rwd your boys lost :(

alabama won though :) even though they should have lost...damn they were sloppy :(

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

hey guys I think we need to try to plan a meet or something we are slacking and I know there are a lot of AL boys out there that can set somethings up maybe a meet at night and then dragracing the next day or a road course or something help me out here

Robbie

GodDrivesA240sx

damnit. I almost cried today. While making a delivery I saw a riced up s14 turning onto lorna road in hoover. DAMN YOU DAMN YOU FOR DOING THAT TO THE CAR. I hope it's not anyone here.

It was grey with (of course) primer body kit and an ugly a** alum. wing. :( :`(

:rolleyes

mrat2de

I don't know who that is but I have seen it over in Irondale several times. Maybe if he got rid of te wing and painted the kit it wouldn't be so bad but who knows.

RWDnot RICE

well i guess i don't like to do major life changeing thing slowly, my wife got job out of no where with the pelhm police dept.(not sure about the spelling of pelhm) so we'll be moving to birmingham ASAP!i am still working on some ideas, what if we started a club "240's over Bama"?i wouldn't call myself a web wizard but i have designed a few websites in my day and think a 240 club could have some real potential!

let me know what you guys think...

P.s. we'll be moving to the vestavia area probably...

HUSKE

Pelham is an alright place. Its about 15 miles south of downtown B'ham. There is a really good speed shop there called SpeedSouth. Where are you moving from? I think you will like the Vestavia area. That is right up the road from where I grew up (Hoover).

GodDrivesA240sx

sounds like a cool idea, I've been wanting that around here. One of the prerequesites <sp> could be a 5 deck aluminum wing ;) j/k

yeah vestavia is a nice area, the police are hardcore when it comes to the speed limit though, but they are nice guys. Hoover's police are nice people too...the people that live in hoover...that's a different story. Old f*** thinking we owe them something. So glad to not be working with them anymore :) Pelham is nice too :yesnod

HUSKE

Damn man, are you calling me an old f#$%k that ows you something? That hurts my feelings! (if i had any) I am old, but no point in calling me names.

Yeah watch the speed limit in Vestavia, especially on Hwy 31 coming down that big hill. They will nail you there.

GodDrivesA240sx

HUSKE wrote:Damn man, are you calling me an old f#$%k that ows you something? That hurts my feelings! (if i had any) I am old, but no point in calling me names.

Yeah watch the speed limit in Vestavia, especially on Hwy 31 coming down that big hill. They will nail you there.

You're no where near what I consider old huske :) I use to work in bluff park at the cvs there. Nothing but a bunch of 60+ old f*** that got on my nerves. And when I drive around town all I see are those same damn old people (and soccer moms) driving 20 mph and taking up both lanes :angryfire They asked the stupidest questions too...makes the newbies here look like genuis'. You're cool in my book though :)

HUSKE

Yeah I lived about three miles from that CVS. It was a Big B then however. I about grew up riding around those neighborhoods on my BMX and then motorcycle. I guess there are some old people lying around in that area. hehehe

Return to “Southeast Region”