Anyone else get a dash warranty letter from Infiniti?

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
ABT
Car: 2003 Infiniti FX45

Unfortunately I didn't find out about the warranty on my 2003 FX45 until a few months after it expired. I never received a notice from the manufacturer and was not told about it by the dealer and now both refuse my claim though I have pursued vigorously. I'm thinking about suing, does anyone have any suggestions?

eman88

My dashboard is scheduled to be replaced on my 2006 FX this week and a loaner car provided fee of charge under the extended dashboard warranty covering FX years 03-08. 8yrs/unlimitied miles from vehicle production date. I called Infiniti Customer Service line and they gave me the Infinitii warranty code number #WR-5447984.

kstanley

We are working on class actions right now involving Infiniti FX dashboard bubbling and would be interested in speaking with other owners who did not receive the notification of the extended warranty Nissan claims to have sent out. This is not nearly first person who we have heard about who says they did not receive notice about the extended warranty program. Call me if you would be willing to discuss. 816-836-5050.

Kevin Stanley

leo1977

I also have an US model but live outside US. Can anyone tell me what can be done in my case? Where I can purchase a new dashboard?
Thanks

rgsauger
Car: 2005 FX35

Hi Kevin,
I am in the process of going upstream in the Infiniti Customer Service organization. Never got a letter. Dash bubbled two years ago. Just learned it was a major issue and warranty extension. Warranty out by 6 months and first "rung" said "sorry, but we reached a corporate decision and we can't help you." That is unacceptable so tomorrow is the next level. I will push this as far as I have to. My dealer in Houston is great and wants to help but needs ok from Infiniti for the warranty work. Will keep you posted. VP of Customer Satisfaction is Brad Thacker. His LinkedIn page is here:

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id ... %3Aprimary

Kevin Martin has left the company and this guy took his place. Tomorrow's conversation is with Jenae Bolling - a first level supervisor in the customer service dept.

Rob Greene

rgsauger
Car: 2005 FX35

Well Jenae doesn't give a rats a** either but I am not giving up. Check out the class action suit here.

http://infinitidashbubbles.com/

sultan

went to the dealer on Thursday afternoon to see about the dash warranty, guy said it would only take a day but they didn't have any loaners available cause they were booked up so I'd have to get a ride. Really wasn't a problem (was disappointed I didn't get a loaner) so I left it, at noon on Friday he called and said it was ready. So happy it wasn't a hassle to get done and that the ugly bubble dash is gone.

bought my 07 in March 2010 and was never notified, was thinking about sanding the dash down or going to an interior shop to see what they could do, luckily I looked at this thread again and saw eman's post that I was still covered.

leo1977

Guys, where I can purchase a new dashboard?

Thanks

shagd7
Car: 2006 FX35

leo1977 wrote:Guys, where I can purchase a new dashboard?

Thanks
Having trouble finding a replacement dashboard myself. All I seem to be able to find is dashboard covers/mats. Any chance someone has the part number(s) for the dash? I found some part diagrams from Infiniti, but I can't make heads or tails of which part is what.

Thanks!

DEPTULA58

I have a 2008 Infiniti M35 with only 38K on it. It has always been garaged in Florida and the Dash in the last month just started cracking everywhere. It is getting close to the passenger air bag. I did not get a letter from Infiniti because I am the 2nd owner possibly? I bought it from an Infiniti Dealership so I get all the maintenance stuff in the mail. I am afraid of the safety of my air bag going off or not working in an accident. What should I do?? Please help?

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”