Anyone coming thru Chattanooga for deals gap meet in Sept ?

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
chattowncoupe
Car: 08 altima coupe-dark slate

ha andrew newlun is a great photographer... i hope he can squeez a photoshoot in for me up at deals gap this weekend. last i heard he was doing 50 dollar photo-sessions. better get a slot booked while he is there... hahah thanks for the promo tho chattcompdoc... ha always good to get my work seen wherever i can. and im taking a trip across the country (doig freelance work for a local news station) literally leaving from deals gap heading up to nyc so i will be doing photosessions for 50 bucks up there to help fund my trip. for more details email me at [email protected]. cant wait for the meet, it will be my first one as a nissan driver. now off to detail the car :)

chattowncoupe
Car: 08 altima coupe-dark slate

nismojunkie wrote:Those pictures are nice. What post processing program does he use? Actually, if he is gonna be there I'll just ask him in person haha. Mind-Numb Robot, what car(s) are you and your son driving up there? So far we are at 2 Altima Coupes and 1 MR2.
most of those in that album are hdr and i use photomatix to process all my hdrs. i showed that client with the 370 an album of regular shots and an album of hdrs and almost every photo he preferred were hdr and all the ones posted are the ones he purchased. i liked how a lot of them came out i feel like hdr really brings out the glossiness and accents in the cars. but yeah i will be up there saturday and hopefully get some photoshoots lined up while im there.

ChattCompDoc
Car: 2010 2.5s Nissan Altima Coupe/Crimson Black

okay so will see you all at waffle house in the morning I have a guess that our map route will be as suggested by nusmojunkie and numb? athens to 411 72 and down129?
text or call me letting me know ya'll still on, numbers above.

We can take a pit stop on the way for drinks and photos whatever ya'll wanna do i'm game.
Will talk with ya'll soon PEACE

nismojunkie

Well, I have some bad news. I don't think I'll be able to go with you guys. I managed to break the allen key for the special lug nut on one of my wheels while I was trying to fix a small break problem and can't get it out. So now I have a wheel that won't come off and the break problem. go figure... If you guys ever want to get a local meet together let me know. I was looking forward to meeting some other car enthusiasts.

ChattCompDoc

what type of fitting we may have some extra lug keys sitting around that may work,Let us know

Mind-Numb robot
Car: 2008 FG1

See you guys in the mañana.

ChattCompDoc

yes sir guess it's you your son andrew , my wifey and me Nismo doesn't think he can make it (sucks bro)
hope we do see you in the morning though. Waffles N coffee here we come. :) And a dragon's tail for dessert.......

nismojunkie

For some reason the previous owner put these special lug nuts on every stud. So I have 20 of them on my car... I finally found some allen wrenches that will fit them, but thats not really the problem. When the key broke the end part got stuck inside the lug nut. After unsuccessfully beating on it and attempting to weld something to it and take both the broken key and lug nut out at the same time, the parts are now stuck together. forever... and still on the car. I will probably have to take it to a shop to get it drilled out in the morning because I don't have any more ideas or tools.

ChattCompDoc

ouch.........well then when we get together locally you'll have to come and hang out.
You have my cell.Hit us up sometime.always around.:(

Return to “Central Region”