Anybody living in Japan...A few quick questions...

Including Japan, Australia, Canada, and others.
WMU240
Car: pignose

Hello Everybody!

I've been on here for a while, mostly just lurking and reading, but I bought my junk 240 of here something like 2 years ago (it now sits with a blown ka24e while I finish college). Anyways, I'm part of the way through a year abroad in Tokyo at a University, and need some help for a research project with one of my professors. The idea is to research grassroots motorsports in japan (either privately funded racecars or weekend racers/daily drivers). It seems that ideally the information comes from either Japanese citizens, or people active in the scene that have been there for a little while. Despite that, ALL information and EVERY response will be appreciated. I think that the ideal research is pertaining to the mainland more than Okinawa, but again, anything will be helpful. I'll post more details as I get them if anybody seems interested in helping out...

Basics: Races that are popular (locations, titles, etc...) "Prestigious races" (Professional vs. Private, magazine/TV publicity, etc...) Popular makes and models of vehicles used (I know it probably depends on the race...)

Again, thanks everybody for their time and all!

Kaleb.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

I'm gonna go out on a limb and ask if you are at Temple Uni.

If so, I might be able to put you in touch with another American over here that could help ya out.

I live in Saitama, but am not really "active" in the car scene here.

Return to “International Region”