Any Canadian owners in the GTA?

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
ksyed0
Car: 2009 Infiniti G37 Convertible

Hi All:

I bought a G37 Convertible (Pearl white with black interior) in mid-Oct.'09, live in the Toronto area in Canada.

I haven't seen a single G37convertible on the road yet!

I like the car, there are some irritations, but driving a sports car comes with some annoyances.

Since I bought it so late in the season (they only started selling in September here!) I've only driven it twice with the top down - and only once for a long drive (well, only an hour) to Niagara Falls.

Looking forward for the summer! Any other GTA G37c drivers out there??

MKS

SammySamosa
Car: 2009 G37 Convertible Premier Edition

Hey, I know this is an old post buy just saw it. I got a 2009 Premier Edition and love it!! I agree, I've only seen a handful in the GTA over the last few years, and love the looks when the top is down! I got the Monaco red leather and it really stands out with Platinum Graphite on the outside.

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

Congrats on your new ride. There are few canadian vert owners that I know.

GVERT
Car: 2009 G37 Convertible

I am a Jonny-come-lately to this site.
I am in the GTA - very few G-verts around.
bought mine in Buffalo (2009) - saved a bundle
PROBLEM: when roof up it drives like a can of nail - noisy and bumpy. Anyone have these same issues. Almost feel like I am in a bumpy blender. Thinking of getting all the rubber paneling replaced??
otherwise, love the car

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

You shouldnt have that type of noise. Def get it check out and make sure nothing is loose in teh roof.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”