ANOTHER SoCal Meet : 3/15/03

Including HI and CA
Anand

course... i wasn't going to like wait for you or anything... =)~

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Hey! I always wait for you when you're not done at the gay bars yet. :(

Anand

the only reason you wait for me is because I'm trying to get your dad out of there and he is your ride in more ways than one...

try asking me for help next time you and your dad decide to go to a gay bar and he ends up leaving you and hooking up with someone else! =)

drifter

OK!

SO who's going to this meet?

Anand

hahaha.... come'on now.. you know I was just messing around with you... don't get all hurt now....

Stock-S13

well iam in for sure although i dont know ill drop by at.. but i hear theres word of it being switched to Vons Becuase of cops or whatever... but ill be at krispy Kreme for sure ill give on of you guys a call.. Also i heard of rain this Saturday but this week so far looks pretty good so far so..we'll see

Edgar

BuudWeizErr

Yeah, Will was telling me yesterday that it might be moved to the Food Court down the street in the Vons shopping center. He said he wasn't sure yet. If you get to the KK and nobody is there, look around for the Vons, and if no ones there, call my cell. I'm friends with the people throwing this, so I should have pretty up to date info about where it's going down.

Anand,I don't know about going to your house beforehand, I'm taking my friend, and hes not know to be the most punctual person. Bring your stuff with you to the meet, and I'll do it there. It's only a 20 minute job or so... Probably longer if you've never done it though. I've done mine 3 times so far (changing tranny oil), so I'm getting pretty quick at it.

Holisticbeatz

Hey, I don't think it's City of Industry, isn't it La Puente? Theres a mall there and an Outback, right? If I recall, a year ago, that place use to be a haven for Sunday night racers. I remember, I use to go down their with my Civic HB looking for a race. That car however was stolen back in Sept. Anyhow, if it's the same Krispy Kreme that I'm thinking about, Import cars + Car enthusists = A large police presence.

I don't think I can risk it, I don't even have legit license plates on my ride yet. Unless someone could sell me some Canadian plates.

Stock-S13

Well the city itself is called City of industry.. Given the mall is called Punte hills, kinda wierd why they would do that.. and yeah i rememebr before i had my car Me and my sis's boyfriends, younger brother would go there to meet up with other Ricers in his Prelude.=( days i would rather forget but whatever. but yeah i kind of been there allot and i have only seen a Ralphs shopping center and an Asian Market center which is where i'll be for a bit stocking on Thai Tea =)mmm... oh iam getting of topic anywho i think That Ralphs is off colima.. but where exactly is there a Vons?

Edgar

Holisticbeatz

How does a car get basterdise?

yeswepromise

dammit i dont even know where i am going is it by speedzone?

drifter

If I'm right, the Krispy Kreme is on Azusa Avenue...around there you should see the following: Sears, Joe's Crab Shack, the 60 FWY, a 76 gas station and a Mobil across the street, an Asian shopping center directly across from Krispy Kreme including Tokyo Lobby, 99 Ranch Market and an Acapulco restaurant.

Holisticbeatz

If you're travelling 60 East, Speedzone is off the Fullerton exit I believe. Exit Azusa and go straight, it'll take you right into the parking lot of the mall and Krispy Kreme. If you see the Fullerton exit, you went too far.

ny_jee

Stock-S13 wrote:Well the city itself is called City of industry.. Given the mall is called Punte hills, kinda wierd why they would do that.. and yeah i rememebr before i had my car Me and my sis's boyfriends, younger brother would go there to meet up with other Ricers in his Prelude.=( days i would rather forget but whatever. but yeah i kind of been there allot and i have only seen a Ralphs shopping center and an Asian Market center which is where i'll be for a bit stocking on Thai Tea =)mmm... oh iam getting of topic anywho i think That Ralphs is off colima.. but where exactly is there a Vons?

Edgar

Vons is farther down on Colima rather than on Azusa. Going east on Colima past Fullerton about 2 traffic lights will be Jellick. Make a left on Jellick, go past the car rental, and make a left into the plaza will be the Vons plaza. However, that particular Vons has gone out of business, but you are left w/ a huge p-lot to meet. You won't have any lights, but there are a quite a bit of 240's w/ HID.

BuudWeizErr

sweet, another member from santa barbara.. do you live in IV too?

Anyway, I have no idea where that is, I live too far away, I'm just going to follow directions.

Crap, I didn't realize it was at 7pm.. I thought it was at 10AM, like every other meet. I'll still be there though, probably go to the shop first, and either meet up with Will and follow him, or I'll go to Anands and install his short shifter. I didn't want to go to your house first because I would have had to leave at like 7:30AM, but since it's at night, this is entirely different.

Sweet.

Anand

alrighty then... so you will end up coming to my house... let me know what time I shoud expect you...

Hey Bryan.... if you wanna come down on sat to see how it's done.. let me know so I might just wait off and do it then since Ryan will help me out...

BuudWeizErr

Latest News:

Meet is still at the KK... no changes. The address on the first page is correct.

Anand, I'll get your address from you, I assume like 5ish. How much are you paying me to do your shifter?

HaveBlue
Car: 1990 Auto 240sx Hatch

I'm going to try and make it. Driving from Santa Barbara, CA. Who wants to roll down from up here?[email protected]

BuudWeizErr

Jesus! Another member from SB.. I need to hit up some of you guys when I roll up to my buddies house in IV.

ny_jee

HaveBlue wrote:I'm going to try and make it. Driving from Santa Barbara, CA. Who wants to roll down from up here?

[email protected]

Would love to roll w/ ya, but tis dead wk. Which means finals next wk, have fun meeting fellow 240sx'ers.

OT: Would someone plz check out the advans I have in the sell/buy/trade sec and maybe bump it? Better yet, take them off my hand? :D

HaveBlue

hehe, dead week. a few hours with 240s is worth it :) i go to ucsb too. too bad your advans are 5 lug and im broke. They look sweet though.

ny_jee

Anything dealing w/ the 240 would be worth the time. Meets, track time, drift events, even getting annoyed w/ some dumb sh*t I did to the car and yet to have time to troubleshoot it seem worthwhile. However, being on AP and the last quarter at UCSB, I doubt a drive down to LA to meet w/ friends and fellow 240sx'ers outweights spending another unncessary quarter.

Thx for the prop on the wheels, you should see them when they were on me S14! :D Now, would you just bump it and save the prop? J/K

HaveBlue

bumped. If anyone is interested from the santa barbara area we will be chillin at in&out around 6 on friday. 101 north to santa barbara/goleta get off on turnpike and you will see it.

ny_jee

I work fulltime and usually get off around midnight. I get the a Friday off every other wk, and usually head down to LA. However, I've been to the meets quite a few time, tho we(as in my roomates and I) usually arrive around 11ish or so. We like to make a scene, j/k. No, we meet up w/ ppl interested in running up the mt. passes. Haven't done so lately, as the po po's are out to get us. Thx for the bump! Appreciate it :D

BuudWeizErr

MINOR CHANGE, PLZREADKTHX

Quote »Hello 240sx owners and enthusiasts.

Me and Brian would like to make a 240sx enthusiast meet, at the same place as Nitekids Krispy Cream random meet, to kick in the spring season.

The Meet will take place at 7pm, Saterday March 15th, 2003 at the krispy cream parking lot in:

City Of Industry 1548 Azusa Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748 US 626-964-5044

After the meet, we will be heading to Food court in rowland heights on colima between fullerton road and nogales, at 10pm sharp. Be there or be Square. Please note that behave yourselves so: no wild conduct, drugs or alcohol, and especially No speed exhibitions.

Bring yourself and not ur attitude.

Clothing is Required.

RSVP: **[email protected]** **[email protected]***[/quote]For those of you too lazy to read and compare... we are eating at a different place, but still meeting up at Krispy Kreme.

kthx.

sixxdeuce
Car: 93 rx7, G35coupe 6mt

I dont think i am going to be able to make it this time, its my buddies 21st birthday on friday(i think, might be next week), but if I do go I will cruise by in and out

Anand

Alright... RYan AND Bryan!!!

I installed my SS last night.. I wanted to do it and did it in like 20 min... the only b**** was to take the damn rings off... but i did it... and it works beautifully..

soo for all ye who had little faith in me! HA...=)

I'm going to put up a review in the general section if you want to know more abotu it..

yeswepromise

good work Anand.

Anand

thank you!

drifter

Guys, it's raining....what are we gonna doooooo?!?!

Return to “California Region”