Another New Project

1962-1965 Datsun L320 and NL320 forums - The truck that started it all in the US. All 320-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
NL320Nick

I just got back from picking this up this weekend, got it for an unbelievable low price but I had to tow it 700 miles to get it home. I put the mags on it, had it running in about 30 minutes. I have a little work to do before it is road worthy.

mklotz70

WOW!!!  Congrats!!!

Montezuma

It is beautiful....want to sell it?  Dumb question; seriously though I might want some detail pictures in the future for our project. 

djmoreron

sweet.

Seattle NL320

that thing IS sweet!

odpl_justin

hey nice truck i have recently picked one up just like it it a 65 and it is one of the older datsun that i have and wondering if you know anywere were you can body parts like fenders here a pic of my find hope you can help me find something thank hope to here from you[user=109]NL320Nick[/user] wrote: [quote]I just got back from picking this up this weekend, got it for an unbelievable low price but I had to tow it 700 miles to get it home. I put the mags on it, had it running in about 30 minutes. I have a little work to do before it is road worthy.[/quote]

NL320Nick

I am pretty sure no one reproduces body parts, rubber parts are almost impossible to find I am working on mine to find out if it is possible to adapt rubber from a differnt car I will know about the door rubber parts in the next couple weeks, about the only options you have is find a donner car but most of the are rusted also or repair it yourself, also you need to remember that there are some differences in the fenders between years. If you were closer I would make you a deal on my parts truck it was a Arizona truck with only surface rust. Good Luck.

Return to “Datsun 320”