Another KY NICO MEET brewing

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

16th 16th!!!

Fred...

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

yea, my bad, i'm gettin in confused w/ somethin else. SORRY!!! i'll edit it.......but its only 2 weeks from today boys!! i can't wait

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

wicked_S14 wrote:well...I got the day off so if it's nice and not snowing...I'll be there. I might have a 92 coming with me too...but Im waiting to see if he can get the day off. I'll also try and round up as many more as I can between now and then. Im gonna need time and place to meet and best route to get there from Painesville, Ohio. Im real close to Rt. 2 and Rt. 90...if that helps at all. Thanx guys, cya on the 16th.

From what I can tell, you need to get on I-71 and head through Columbus. I assume you know how to do that better than I would. I-71 will take you all the way to Louisville, KY and if you can get there early enough and get somebody's cell phone number, I would try to meet up with all the people coming from there if I were you. If not, all you have to do is make your way onto I-65 South and take it all the way to Bowling Green. If you need me to, I can get on Microsoft Streets and get some detailed directions for you.

That is one hell of a hual you're making....hope to see you there.

UncleBen

how long do you think it would take you, wicked? if we got people comin from as far away as you are, and redrocket is prolly comin again it looks like, then we better have nice weather.

wicked_S14
Car: cars, music..the usual

well...Im assuming its about a 4 to 5 hour trip.but it all depends on the construction and the traffic.

Thanx cnichols for the directions, and thanx to palmerwmd also. I think I pretty much got it down. Should be at the pre-meet in Louisville before you guys leave if all goes as planned. And yes..I really hope its nice that day. I really dont mind the drive though. Im used to driving long distances and I like driving in general so...cya all on the 16th =)...and Im still searching for more recruits

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Nate:

Sorry if I sounded in a hurry when you called.

Buffy was on and I had never seen that particular episode before..:oface

If you at all get confused while you are driving down dont hesitate to give me a call on my cell.

Fred...:)

PS: Those wheels look sharp!

wicked_S14
Car: cars, music..the usual

LOL....dont worry, I get pushed aside all the time, j/k. It really didnt bother me at all. and thank you for your compliment.

UncleBen

i wanna buy cnichols rims off his white one, lol. either that or find out what particular kind they are and get some, cause i like them alot. his are 16's, and i wouldn't mind having 16's as an aftermarket size. i would really want at least 17's, but still. those rims look BA on his car. hopefully they would on mine to!

Return to “Central Region”